It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

errrr is this real ?????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
LoL! Yeah i'd feel right at home

Seriously though, if i met one i'd be asking a million and one questions like. . .

1. Who created you guys then?
2. Why the hell aren't you Blue?
3. I didn't realise aliens wore clothing?!
4. Weren't you on the David Letterman Show last week?

j/k .. only having a bit of fun here

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Seriously though, if i met one i'd be asking a million and one questions like. . .

1) We have been created with a generation grant from the CHUB group.

2) We are not blue, because green is the new Grey

3) Only when the occasion calls for it. Usually we run around naked as Pleidians, some nights after half a bottle of Raelian Brandy, well baby you just don't know!

4) Oh my God, I can't believe you saw that! We were so nervous, could you tell? You couldn't tell could you?

Hup, that's the oven, pies done.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

1) We have been created with a generation grant from the CHUB group.

2) We are not blue, because green is the new Grey

3) Only when the occasion calls for it. Usually we run around naked as Pleidians, some nights after half a bottle of Raelian Brandy, well baby you just don't know!

4) Oh my God, I can't believe you saw that! We were so nervous, could you tell? You couldn't tell could you?

Hup, that's the oven, pies done.

SPiderj

lmao!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

lmao!

Hey thanks, you know what Saphire, I say screw everybody, let's just keep cracking each other up.

Naw, probably should get back on topic, gonna take a cue from AD here, hrm, hmm, hmm...That's a very interesting picture, anybody got any comments on that picture?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

lmao!

Hey thanks, you know what Saphire, I say screw everybody, let's just keep cracking each other up.

Naw, probably should get back on topic, gonna take a cue from AD here, hrm, hmm, hmm...That's a very interesting picture, anybody got any comments on that picture?

Spiderj

Spider your totally right. Let's get back on topic again. As for the picture yes it is rather interesting, creepy yet fascinating. It closely resembles my ex husband.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
As for the picture yes it is rather interesting, creepy yet fascinating. It closely resembles my ex husband.

YOU LIE!

It looks nothing like me.

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by Sapphire
As for the picture yes it is rather interesting, creepy yet fascinating. It closely resembles my ex husband.

YOU LIE!

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by Preest]

LoL Preest

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

It's definitely Preest.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
*does dance of ugly little alien hybrid*

*arms flail*

*legs flop*

*runs from Agent Mulder*

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

*does dance of ugly little alien hybrid*

*arms flail*

*legs flop*

*runs from Agent Mulder*

HA

Let's just rename this thread make me laugh or Aliens am funny!

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
$pAm_DeViL

It can't be real. It is physiologically and biologically impossible for any person from another world to breathe our air and still be standing up relaxed, animated and coherent. It is the same if we physically exposed ourselves on another world, and the same for any of the alien races on each other's worlds.

The alien representatives that visit Earth never pose for photos for humans. They easily have control of this and never allow any to be taken personally because of what they could be used to prove, which is literally anything.

You can know that anybody that claims to have an authentic photo of an alien being is lying or misguided himself.

you got any evidence of this my friend?? have you spoken to aliens to know they cant breathe our air??

no i didnt think so, so please stop talking like you know things that you couldnt know because if you did you wud not be posting on a website like this

<< 1  2  3   >>

join