It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

errrr is this real ?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i was just messing around when i came across this pic it made my @ss drop out and my jaw drop
it looks old but is it a movie pic www.crowdedskies.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.crowdedskies.com... i think i did this right it the third pic on the right the grey one ?????plz add yr thoughts

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by $pAm_DeViL
i was just messing around when i came across this pic it made my @ss drop out and my jaw drop
it looks old but is it a movie pic www.crowdedskies.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.crowdedskies.com... i think i did this right it the third pic on the right the grey one ?????plz add yr thoughts

The link is dead.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Still dead...................................

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
$pAm_DeViL thanks! Interesting link you've found.

I can't say whether or not these 'grey photo's' are real, or remakes of the real thing but it would be nice to have some unequivocal proof of what they actually look like.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
Still dead...................................

Try This:

Click Here

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
yeah cheers mate i think i need to get to grips with this linking stuff

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It can't get more fake than this...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It looks...debatable, though the picture on the far right at least looks interesting, sort of a Forrest Gump meets ET type of treatment.

The interactive autopsy is pretty sweet though

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
$pAm_DeViL

It can't be real. It is physiologically and biologically impossible for any person from another world to breathe our air and still be standing up relaxed, animated and coherent. It is the same if we physically exposed ourselves on another world, and the same for any of the alien races on each other's worlds.

The alien representatives that visit Earth never pose for photos for humans. They easily have control of this and never allow any to be taken personally because of what they could be used to prove, which is literally anything.

You can know that anybody that claims to have an authentic photo of an alien being is lying or misguided himself.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
[Edited on 12-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is from recollection, so I may be wrong but from left to right the pictures are:

1) Prop from an exhibit or movie, has been around for a long time but is known as a prop.

2) I believe this is from an old Kodak print ad from the late seventies early eighties, could be wrong by they used an image like it for a campaign. I remember because everybody thought the eyes were really creepy.

3) I believe is from the "unseen" or unaired footage of the alien autopsy special from fox, I'd consider it b-roll that was too hoaxy to make the air, and that's saying something.

Again I can't be sure this is just off the top of my had, I'm going to try and find the old Kodak ad later when I have time to crawl through files.

SPiderj

If anyone else can correct me please do.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
$pAm_DeViL

It can't be real. It is physiologically and biologically impossible for any person from another world to breathe our air and still be standing up relaxed, animated and coherent. It is the same if we physically exposed ourselves on another world, and the same for any of the alien races on each other's worlds.

The alien representatives that visit Earth never pose for photos for humans. They easily have control of this and never allow any to be taken personally because of what they could be used to prove, which is literally anything.

You can know that anybody that claims to have an authentic photo of an alien being is lying or misguided himself.

Interesting Claims you've made EarthSister, got any Links to back those up for us?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Earthsister, I understand your passion but you state opinion as fact. You in the end cannot be positive.

You're experiences (if true) may not be the whole truth, you in the end have no evidence and can only state your opinion.

These are not facts you are stating.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Earthsister, I understand your passion but you state opinion as fact. You in the end cannot be positive.

You're experiences (if true) may not be the whole truth, you in the end have no evidence and can only state your opinion.

These are not facts you are stating.

Spiderj

These are facts as I have experienced in many contacts and communications with many races of alien beings who represent all of the races visiting.

I am not going to say it is just my idea or opinion. It's ok if you don't believe it- I am not offended by that.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
EarthSister, a lot of people make a lot of Claims about a lot of things, however, to believe blindly without any reasoning behind those claims would be rather Ignorant on our part. You may very well have met many alien races, but i feel your being Naive as well in believing everything your told. Question Everything.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
is there a way to see your previous posts? because i want to check this link out tomorrow, not atm.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok i have just downloaded the pic and enlarged it and there is a dude in the background behind the officer with i don't know but his fase does not look human this federation of aliens could be a possiblity because it looks like a meeting of some sort the beging of a friend ship that we do not know anything about maybe there is some ture about this. Looking at what he is wearing does look american for the age of the photo he is a kernal in the U.S.A.F i would get the pic and enlarge it and do some more test to see if i can clear it up ???

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.crowdedskies.com... yeah this is it i naffed it up ay first

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join