It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

errrr is this real ?????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Questions for Earthsister:

Are the blue aliens of Mars humanoid in appearance? tall or short? Do they have antennae? Do all the aliens you see appear human or do some appear reptilian or insect like with multiple legs etc.? Just curious of your opinion.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

A fact is a fact already, whether it is ever proven or not.

This type of logic helps no one, you offer stories and no proof, a fact is not a fact just because you say so.

It is only theory until you prove it. You answered my questions from the point of view that you are infalible.

So let me ask you some straight forward questions.

Have people who say they have been abducted by aliens and experimented on are they wrong?

Someone is selling there videos of UFO's that they taped from the roof of their house, are they wrong?

A woman has an "implant" removed during surgery. She says the aliens put it there, is she wrong?

Thank you for the offer of trying to see if I have ever met an alien, but I did not say that I didn't know if I have or had not had contact with aliens.

What I said was that you do not know whether I have or haven't, but since I disagree with you assume I am mis-informed.

What if my aliens are telling me that your aliens are evil.

Am I wrong?

A charlatan?

Delusional?

I would seriously suggest getting a cat scan just to be on the safe side.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Not to cause any human conflicts here or anything, but i agree with Spider in that he mentioned something very valid. When i posted a link here for you to take a look at EarthSister, you said and I Quote:

[Sapphire Says] EarthSister, i'd be interested in hearing your story if you wish to share it. I'd also like your opinion on something i read a few mths ago. Thankyou

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
hey earth, i would just like to tell you we here at ats have riped apart alot of liars in the past so please dont underistamate how much some of us know

Now, when you visite them (the aliens) is it pysicly or mentaly?

Have they performed any tests on you?

Why dont you have any pics of them or there space craft's?

How many diffrent alien spieces do you know of?

Can you give more info on how they travel here? like exacly how they propell there ships thro space and dimentions?? (now, dont pull this "im not a inganear" stuff, and if you dont know now, ask the next time you talk to them ask them and ask them to put in diagrams etaeta)

How do you talk with them? do they speak english?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
it looks fake but its a good find

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

...and as we all get distracted with debate AD brings the whole post back into focus with one line.

Well done.

SpiderJ

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

...and as we all get distracted with debate AD brings the whole post back into focus with one line.

Well done.

SpiderJ

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
very interesting pic....... one of the better ones i have seen yet. Stuff like this alwasy amazes me in some way or another

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Questions for Earthsister:

Are the blue aliens of Mars humanoid in appearance?

Yes. Their skin is not blue but they wear blue clothing that almost completely covers them. That is why we began calling the first one of them that we met "The Blue." And then we called their race The Blue Ones, meaning as opposed to the first race we met. After that we started to ask the new ones we met for their names or give them names that they agreed with. The Blue later agreed with us naming him The Blue.

They all have names already. But generally we cannot audibly pronounce each other's language sounds, so we need to have nicknames, or partial names or translated names or titles for them.

tall or short?

Short.

Do they have antennae?

No.

Do all the aliens you see appear human or do some appear reptilian or insect like with multiple legs etc.? Just curious of your opinion.

One is human. All are people shape. Some happen to have characteristics in appearance similar to things familiar to us such as reptiles and insects and other things. But they are not those things. Think of it like how some people look just like their dogs because of the shape of their features.

All the races people shape with one head on top, two arms and legs, two eyes, one nose and one mouth. Tiny ears. Most have four fingers and no thumb. Some of them also have other shapes they can change into. Some can change shape into literally anything.

Many of them also have animals on their worlds, which all look like animals. Plants look like plants too.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
EartSister, can't wait for the novel and television movie, toy line, jewelery and sandals...until then...you have no proof of anything you're yammering.

You really should stop leading impressionable people around like you do. Just make them buy your video first.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Not to cause any human conflicts here or anything, but i agree with Spider in that he mentioned something very valid. When i posted a link here for you to take a look at EarthSister, you said and I Quote:

[Sapphire Says] EarthSister, i'd be interested in hearing your story if you wish to share it. I'd also like your opinion on something i read a few mths ago. Thankyou

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Either you're working with an extreme case of denial or you're naive. Either way you obviously have no idea what it takes to start a cult...it can be as simple as a pencil or as complex as alternate realities.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
hey earth, i would just like to tell you we here at ats have riped apart alot of liars in the past so please dont underistamate how much some of us know

If you have no belief in what I say, that is fine by me. I do not expect it. If you want to discuss things with me and just see what I will say or what I think, I am more than willing. I am honest and sincere and fully realize my position. Just be fair, considering the place we are all at together in sharing information and figuring out what is going on. Besides that, this forum is a perfect place for discussing these things.

Now, when you visite them (the aliens) is it pysicly or mentaly?

Physically and spiritually, which means naturally or out of body.

Have they performed any tests on you?

Yes. We have periodic physical exams approximately yearly. Other tests are measurements of abilities. Not to be confused with experimentation.

Why dont you have any pics of them or there space craft's?

They do not allow us to take any pictures of them because it would not prove anything but would be used against us. Proof is not given personally to alien experiencers as a rule. It makes them into targets and creates more confusion than sense to those who investigate it. (You have to think about that for a while to know exactly what it means, whether you agree with it being true or not.)

How many diffrent alien spieces do you know of?

218 visiting Earth from "nearby" in our galaxy. 103 other races that are at an equivalent but each unique point in evolution to us in our galaxy. Over 5200 advanced races participating in the union of five galaxies. "Some number" more races in the five galaxy union area that are not advanced and not counted as participants in the union either, like us. My husband and I have personally met many beings of 62 races and work closest with 30 of those.

Can you give more info on how they travel here? like exacly how they propell there ships thro space and dimentions?? (now, dont pull this "im not a inganear" stuff, and if you dont know now, ask the next time you talk to them ask them and ask them to put in diagrams etaeta)

I do not know how or what mechanisms are used for crossing into another dimensions but when the aliens do it, often you can see a rip or a hole or a doorway open up that looks as though it is cut right into the air. They do it with no visual affect also.

I can't provide any diagrams and do not know of any to direct you to but you could ask a scientist for something.

The alien individuals fly here in their crafts with their respective working crews. They use large crafts for long distance traveling, and park them outside our atmosphere to live in, and use smaller shuttle crafts to approach the surface of our planet from the larger crafts. For short distances between close worlds, they simply fly straight the way we think of it at a high rate of speed. For vast distances, they cross into another dimension to fly the same course to the same place at the same high speed, but at a greater value of time.

As many different advanced races as there are, use a different main method of propulsion. The same as we mine for our natural power sources such as coal and oil, others mine for their own elements. Their methods are advanced and refined to last a very long time. Sometimes the power source is so efficient and stable that it outlives the craft and is replaced in a new craft a number of times before it has become ineffective. Some of the most advanced power sources are self-contained and recycle themselves with no waste. One of our visiting race's ships have panels that catch light like a sailboat catches wind.

All of the crafts are equipped for safety with backup systems which utilize the surrounding sources of energy, including electromagnetic light and dust particles, as light travels on dust and vice versa. (Light, dust and electromagnetism are all one source of energy.) The energy is absorbed and converted or synthesized by sensors constructed into the structure of the crafts. If a craft's main energy source were to fail in deep space far away from any backup source of energy, the aliens would be in trouble.

How do you talk with them? do they speak english?

We speak usually by telepathy with them. Yes, they speak English to us. They have studied all human languages for their work here.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey Earthsister,

May I suggest that you start a thread where you can freely discuss and debate your ideas with others.

Just a thought.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
EartSister, can't wait for the novel and television movie, toy line, jewelery and sandals...until then...you have no proof of anything you're yammering.

You really should stop leading impressionable people around like you do. Just make them buy your video first.

Even if I did all of those things, that would still not be proof of my claims. Even when you see the alien races on television and world leaders can't hide the facts anymore, that will still not be proof of my claims. Even if I had an alien artifact, that would still not be proof of my claims. Any physical evidence or artifact that I could hold in my hand, could have been stolen.

You would only have proof of my claims if you saw the aliens with me and they told you what they tell me. You would have your own proof, but then see what happens when you tell other people what you know from your experience.

Nothing proves anything to others. Just think as smart as you can and always keep trying to learn as much as you can. If you wait for the proof, you will be the last to know and the last to understand what is really going on.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Hey Earthsister,

May I suggest that you start a thread where you can freely discuss and debate your ideas with others.

Just a thought.

SPiderj

Sure, that is a good idea. I don't mean to take over other subjects but I end up answering questions about my answers. That always happens.

How do I start it, and what should I call it, and what should I say in the first one? Would you mind starting it for me?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Even if I did all of those things, that would still not be proof of my claims.

Yes but the basic problem (one of many) is this:

The area of paranormal phenomenomina is viewed as supsect at best, even by those who experience and investigate all aspects of the unknown and high strangeness.

We ourselves in order to seek truth must be above suspicion, which is tough.

Whether you like it or not, turning or even attempting to turn your encounters into a mini-industry is viewed as an attempt to dupe or con people out of hard earned space credits.

I understand the intention may not be so, but that is the way it is looked upon. We must be suspicious to seek the truth.

But again this is very much off topic of the original post, so perhaps you should start your own thread ES.

Spiderj Robot of Doom

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How do I start it, and what should I call it, and what should I say in the first one? Would you mind starting it for me?

I don't think me starting a thread for you is a good idea, in fact you should very much start the thread on your own.

Look under the tutorials tab that should answer any of your questions.

If you have difficulty starting one, I will most happily due it but under my perspective.

I think you should definitely take the steps to do this on your own to make sure your point of view is heard first.

To start, just talk about your experiences in an open and honest manner and I'm sure people will be happy to debate in the same way.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Now there's a plan, a new thread

EarthSister, when do you meet up with these "Blues" next? I'd like to meet them.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

EarthSister, when do you meet up with these "Blues" next? I'd like to meet them.

Saphire biased cuz she's already blue

Spider(blue)J

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join