It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

errrr is this real ?????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think this might be the photo he's refering to.

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
EarthSister, a lot of people make a lot of Claims about a lot of things, however, to believe blindly without any reasoning behind those claims would be rather Ignorant on our part. You may very well have met many alien races, but i feel your being Naive as well in believing everything your told. Question Everything.

Yes, you are right, and I am well aware and do not expect to just be believed either. Nobody should just believe something just because they hear it no matter what it is. But we have to keep sharing information and learning about it anyway.

It took time and experience for my husband and I to trust our alien contacts. We know them very well and have worked close with them for many years. In all our experience with them, nothing they have showed us or told us has ever come out to be harmful, misleading or false.

I suggest to others who have experiences to work within their own relationship with their contacts to build trust, and not to listen to what others say against them. People should always learn things for themselves.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Sapphire
EarthSister, a lot of people make a lot of Claims about a lot of things, however, to believe blindly without any reasoning behind those claims would be rather Ignorant on our part. You may very well have met many alien races, but i feel your being Naive as well in believing everything your told. Question Everything.

Yes, you are right, and I am well aware and do not expect to just be believed either. Nobody should just believe something just because they hear it no matter what it is. But we have to keep sharing information and learning about it anyway.

It took time and experience for my husband and I to trust our alien contacts. We know them very well and have worked close with them for many years. In all our experience with them, nothing they have showed us or told us has ever come out to be harmful, misleading or false.

I suggest to others who have experiences to work within their own relationship with their contacts to build trust, and not to listen to what others say against them. People should always learn things for themselves.

EarthSister, i'd be interested in hearing your story if you wish to share it. I'd also like your opinion on something i read a few mths ago. Thankyou

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sapphire

>>EarthSister, i'd be interested in hearing your story if you wish to share it. I'd also like your opinion on something i read a few mths ago. Thankyou

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sapphire

>>EarthSister, i'd be interested in hearing your story if you wish to share it. I'd also like your opinion on something i read a few mths ago. Thankyou

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Sapphire

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

These are facts as I have experienced in many contacts and communications with many races of alien beings who represent all of the races visiting.

I am not going to say it is just my idea or opinion. It's ok if you don't believe it- I am not offended by that.

Everything in this page is completely fabricated.

Earth sister, I've looked at your site and this guys site and it seems to me that just because he states a different view, for you to say it is a fabrication makes no sense to me.

How is it that only your experiences are true and not this persons.

Your experience dictate your reality. It may be that you both are fabricating but it can't be that you are right and he is wrong.

His lack of evidence and your lack of evidence seem to be about the same.

If I am in contact with non reptile type aliens who contradict what yours are telling you, which one of us is the liar?

both?

Neither?

When you first started experiencing these things did you seek out a psychiatrist or psychologist? Or did you take everything these non-corporal visitors tell you at face value.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sapphire

>>Who are the Collective Blue?>What is God to You/Your Alien Contacts?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Earth sister, I've looked at your site and this guys site and it seems to me that just because he states a different view, for you to say it is a fabrication makes no sense to me.

How is it that only your experiences are true and not this persons.

Your experience dictate your reality. It may be that you both are fabricating but it can't be that you are right and he is wrong.

His lack of evidence and your lack of evidence seem to be about the same.

I see how both of us would be the same to you. We are only the same "to you in your own mind" because you do not know otherwise. However, I know because of my lifelong, extensive personal experience with the alien races. Everything I know about the alien races, I learn from the alien races. I do not collect material from any other source. My motivation is truth. This man may believe what he is saying in some way, but he did not even experience anything, but collected stories from others. That should tell you something important even if you still don't know what to believe. You know what is better to think about.

If I am in contact with non reptile type aliens who contradict what yours are telling you, which one of us is the liar?

both?

Neither?

To other people who do not know anything about the subject, or who have heard all kinds of different conflicting material, you and I would be the same to them in their minds. They would have nothing to go on or nothing true to go on.

If you are in contact with any alien race that visits Earth, just ask them what you want to know and they will not contradict what I am telling you. You might get different information or understand it differently in your own perception. That is normal, such as when two people witness an event and then later tell the story and there are differences. If you see it again, you recall much more clearly. The more experience and higher degree of communication you have, the more exact and further you can know what is actual of what others claim. The more honest you are, the better of a reliable representative you are for the information and the more information the aliens will trust you with, so the more personal, firsthand knowledge and experience you will have.

Most people who have alien experiences only recall a small amount and do not get the great deal of teaching that I get from the aliens. Most people who have alien contact (or don't but say they do) still read an awful lot of bogus material and then believe and claim those things about the alien races for themselves. The more the liars talk and claim things, just like with any subject, the more apparent their lies are to people who really know the nature of the subject.

So in any case, you have to always consider the source and the intention. When you start to really learn about the aliens themselves, you start to get a good idea on your own of when somebody is fabricating the wild stories like are on that man's website. When you learn definite basic facts about alien life that do not change, you will be tipped off when people are not honest. The more you know, the easier it is to tell. These kinds of bogus stories sound a lot the same in structure, as well as the personalities of these people are a lot the same. Most people who claim to have experiences sound just like all the books, but nothing like the aliens.

When you first started experiencing these things did you seek out a psychiatrist or psychologist? Or did you take everything these non-corporal visitors tell you at face value.

When we first realized that what was happening to us was "alien people" I looked for a ufo group and found a MUFON investigator who introduced us to other alien experiencers. But we found out right away that none of these people had the same kind or level of experiences we were having. They were groupies, and all were very confused and scared, and paying much more attention to each other's ideas and reading all the books available, than working with their alien contacts. Hardly any of them had even tried to talk with their alien contacts or asked them their names. None trusted the aliens and they all warned us against the aliens, and encouraged us to be like them. We met other people more like us in our daily lives, the kind that do not seek out or stay inside alien/ufo groups of people.

Soon after we got to know the aliens pretty well, we decided to work with them and be in the media, so I went to all the professionals in our family's life and talked with them myself. I gave them information. I did not seek out help from them but assured them that we were ok and offered to answer anything I could for them. Most were stunned. Most showed concern for our children. Most asked me some important key questions like about God and what kind of creatures the aliens are, and if they are like what they see in the movies and TV.

We never felt like we were crazy or imagining anything, as upsetting as some of it was to get used to it being in our lives. Once we made up our minds to fit it in, we did it.

This is getting long so I will stop.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This isnt a subject of evidence but rather a subject of confidence. If I was confident in you and trusted you I wouldnt need evidence. However since I dont, asking questions not disproving answers would be the best way to achieve confidence.

So a question, how do these "aliens" adapt to the earths unique enviroment? And, how do they travel?
Be specific.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
This isnt a subject of evidence but rather a subject of confidence. If I was confident in you and trusted you I wouldnt need evidence. However since I dont, asking questions not disproving answers would be the best way to achieve confidence.

So a question, how do these "aliens" adapt to the earths unique enviroment? And, how do they travel?
Be specific.

The alien races do not adapt to any other environment, but they use technologies and natural abilities to in affect be in the same place at the same time as we are, and/or to get us to the same place at the same time they are.

They travel the way we travel, but faster and with different energies and methods of using them. They also travel greater distances with the additional use of dimensional technologies, which brings their speed (travel time) to many times greater than the speed of light. That is because other dimensions have different values of time.

Don't forget I am not a physicist so I can't explain this too much better in scientific terms.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Do they have huge "star wars" like spaceships or the flying saucer kind?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So basically what you are saying Earthsister is that if I disagree with you I am ill informed and mis-lead.

Just because someone collects stories does not mean their information is less factual.

The statemenst you make are typical of people in the UFO field, as someone who has been studying the paranormal for going on 25 years I have to say that I am unfortunately used to this.

The main fact is, it does not matter if I have or have not been in contact with alien species. I could be a life long experiencer or I may not, the fact is you do not know.

You cannot say that just because someone disagrees with you that they are not informed. I've been around long enough to know that the burden of proof does not lay with me but with those who claim to know the truth.

>>Who are the Collective Blue?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Do they have huge "star wars" like spaceships or the flying saucer kind?

Both. They travel here in large crafts that they can live in while they are here. Each representative travels in their own crafts with their own crews. They all have smaller crafts that are used to shuttle down closer to the surface of our planet.

The largest craft here is the organization's community craft with quarters for each of the visiting races. It is a rectangle 2.6 miles x .52 miles.

Alien crafts are all shapes and sizes and designs.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
RIght. Do you know of any real photos of
UFOs you can give a link to?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i dont know.....sounds pretty convinving but i still have my doubts. it's not like the government is just gonna give us this info. how the hell did this guy get it?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
So basically what you are saying Earthsister is that if I disagree with you I am ill informed and mis-lead.

I did not say that.

Just because someone collects stories does not mean their information is less factual.

Of course it does.

The statemenst you make are typical of people in the UFO field, as someone who has been studying the paranormal for going on 25 years I have to say that I am unfortunately used to this.

No. If you do not have alien experiences, you are not studing the aliens. If you are studing the paranormal by collecting information, you are studying the humans.

The main fact is, it does not matter if I have or have not been in contact with alien species. I could be a life long experiencer or I may not, the fact is you do not know.

Are you asking me to find out for you?

You cannot say that just because someone disagrees with you that they are not informed. I've been around long enough to know that the burden of proof does not lay with me but with those who claim to know the truth.

I am not talking about proof. I am talking about truth and how to recognize it. I am saying, the more you experience, the more you know yourself and the easier it is to tell when somebody else is lying or mistaken. You learn to see how it is they come up with the ideas they do.

>>Who are the Collective Blue?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

RIght. Do you know of any real photos of
UFOs you can give a link to?

Do you mean me?

If so, no.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have a question for Earthsister. You stated that you have been to Mars. Are you talking physically or more mentally? Did you see any surface features that look like ruins or can you describe any bases etc. that you saw? What do the blue aliens on Mars look like? Just curious.

Another question, do you believe some aliens are abducting humans and doing experiments on them? Have any taken humans gone out of control and attacked the aliens?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I have a question for Earthsister. You stated that you have been to Mars. Are you talking physically or more mentally?

Out of body, which is naturally or spiritually.

Did you see any surface features that look like ruins or can you describe any bases etc. that you saw? What do the blue aliens on Mars look like? Just curious.

The surface of Mars is brown up close, rough and barren. The entrances to below are subtle or hidden.

I have a drawing of The Blue on my website.

Another question, do you believe some aliens are abducting humans and doing experiments on them? Have any taken humans gone out of control and attacked the aliens?

No alien races are abducting any humans or conducting any experiments. The aliens know exactly what they are doing. They always take every opportunity they have to learn as much as they can about us, but they do not take us for that purpose.

I have not heard any specific instances from alien life, where a human attacked an alien person during a meeting. But I am told by the aliens that they prevent it, and I have seen how they do that. And I understand, knowing humans and our emotions and fears, that many of us would if we felt we needed to. It is natural to feel that need, the same as it is natural to assume we are abducted when we find ourselves on a craft, or remember it from a prior time, especially if we read about it somewhere or everywhere.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join