It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Great Depression of the 21st Century

page: 1
11

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is a very scary eye opening lecture. If you still are not convinced of what is going then this will show how a NWO will come about. Other recent related threads I've posted
World Economy May Lose 51 Million Jobs: U.N. Agency
Annan: World faces 'crisis of governance'



LECTURE: THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS —The Great Depression of the 21st Century with Michel Chossudovsky Causes and consequences of the financial meltdown; The speculative onslaught; Financial fraud and the "bank bailouts"; Bankruptcy of the real economy; Impacts on employment, wages and social services; Towards a spiralling public debt; The economic crisis and its relationship to the Middle East war; The centralization of corporate power; The concentration of wealth; The globalization of poverty. What are the policy alternatives?


THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS


Google Video Link




posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It's funny how nobody seems yo care about how this NWO will come about and nobody is paying any attention

My father once told me that there are three types of people in the world.

1. Those people who make things happen. 5%

2. Those people who watch things happen. 10%

3. Those sheople who say What happened? 85%



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


It's funny how nobody seems to care about how this NWO will come about and nobody is paying any attention

That's because it's a harebrained idea. There is no 'NWO'. There is no global conspiracy. Here's why:
  1. The real world is much too complicated and dynamic for anyone to have complete control over it.

  2. Conspiracies do not endure for long because the conspirators develop different agendas and fall out with one another.

  3. The best-laid plan and the most competent execution are helpless against the operations of chance.

  4. It's not necessary anyway. Members of the elite can get what they want without going to anything like so much trouble.

Normal people know this, so they tend to ignore conspiracy-peddlers.

A few unfortunate folk are psychologically susceptible to conspiracy theories. As long as they remain marginalized and powerless, they are harmless, providing hours of entertainment for the rest of us.

Unfortunately, they sometimes get their hands on real power and make life miserable for the rest of us by trying to make the real world conform to their mad, paranoid imaginings. Hitler was one of these, Torquemada another. When conspiracy theoriests come to power, Heaven help us all.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax
 


thanks for clearing that up 85%



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


It's funny how nobody seems to care about how this NWO will come about and nobody is paying any attention

That's because it's a harebrained idea. There is no 'NWO'. There is no global conspiracy. Here's why:
  1. The real world is much too complicated and dynamic for anyone to have complete control over it.

  2. Conspiracies do not endure for long because the conspirators develop different agendas and fall out with one another.

  3. The best-laid plan and the most competent execution are helpless against the operations of chance.

  4. It's not necessary anyway. Members of the elite can get what they want without going to anything like so much trouble.

Normal people know this, so they tend to ignore conspiracy-peddlers.

A few unfortunate folk are psychologically susceptible to conspiracy theories. As long as they remain marginalized and powerless, they are harmless, providing hours of entertainment for the rest of us.

Unfortunately, they sometimes get their hands on real power and make life miserable for the rest of us by trying to make the real world conform to their mad, paranoid imaginings. Hitler was one of these, Torquemada another. When conspiracy theoriests come to power, Heaven help us all.


think of the NWO order as a religion...for that is what it is...

now see how this agenda can last so long?..

christianity is 2000 years old and no one seems to think thats odd...
judaism is far older....

the elite have a religion...the main agenda of this religion is to set up a one world government with one religion...this is what they are striving for and have been for centuries.

the odd thing is with your post..you ignore the fact that exactly what your so called 'conspiracy theorists' claim the NWO want is actually happening right now in plain view for all to see...

[edit on 29-1-2009 by alienesque]

[edit on 29-1-2009 by alienesque]

[edit on 29-1-2009 by alienesque]



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque


the odd think is with your post..you ignore the fact that exactly what your so called 'conspiracy theorists' claim the NWO want is actually happening right now in plain view for all to see...



This is exactly my point just look at the headlines everyday and it's getting worse and getting closer and people are whistling blindfolded in a dark room



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Here is a recent headline and story good example


France braces for mass walk-out


A mass one-day strike by public and private sector workers in France is set to severely disrupt transport, hospital and education services. Hundreds of thousands of workers are expected to take to the streets to demand more government action to protect their jobs and wages.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by alienesque


the odd think is with your post..you ignore the fact that exactly what your so called 'conspiracy theorists' claim the NWO want is actually happening right now in plain view for all to see...



This is exactly my point just look at the headlines everyday and it's getting worse and getting closer and people are whistling blindfolded in a dark room


.....and the claim that religions cant and dont last long is obviously ridiculous..



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque


.....and the claim that religions cant and dont last long is obviously ridiculous..


wait
wa?
Did I miss something here?



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by alienesque


.....and the claim that religions cant and dont last long is obviously ridiculous..


wait
wa?
Did I miss something here?


Astyanax claimed that the NWO cant be true because 'conspiracies' dont last this long.

i just pointed out that its a religion..and religions DO have very long lives...



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque
 


Gotcha I didn't get it the first time now I see and your exactly right all the way back to the first king to stand up in front of the masses and waved the solar eclipse away with magic.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
That's because it's a harebrained idea. There is no 'NWO'. There is no global conspiracy. Here's why:
  1. The real world is much too complicated and dynamic for anyone to have complete control over it.


It's actually simple. We can't control events because we can't even control ourselves, never learn, and we fear too much.

Carefully analyze why others have failed, do your best to not commit the same mistakes, do what works and improve upon it, and try to stay alive.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque
 


Astyanax claimed that the NWO cant be true because 'conspiracies' dont last this long.

i just pointed out that its a religion..and religions DO have very long lives.

They do, they do.

But a religion is not a conspiracy, is it? That's like saying rocks last a long time, therefore conspiracies can last a long time too.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by alienesque
 


Astyanax claimed that the NWO cant be true because 'conspiracies' dont last this long.

i just pointed out that its a religion..and religions DO have very long lives.

They do, they do.

But a religion is not a conspiracy, is it? That's like saying rocks last a long time, therefore conspiracies can last a long time too.


sorry..but your confusing things....the NWO is a religion...and thus CAN..like islam and christianity...last for a very long time..

this is what makes the 'the NWO is a conspiracy and could never last centuries' argument totally invalid...

and..this is a side point...why cant a religion be a conspiracy?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by alienesque]



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax


But a religion is not a conspiracy, is it? That's like saying rocks last a long time, therefore conspiracies can last a long time too.


Religion is not a conspiracy?

I don't know there is 2000 years or more of history that disagrees with you on that one.



new topics

top topics



 
11

log in

join