It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Republican Poster Child for Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
PLEASE.....Enlighten me with the other side of the coin!

Well you think this was put up to make fun solely on Mr Hammill but you falied to see that RANT's point was "if you vote for Bush this is what happens..."

PLUS you just viewed Colonels post and immediately thought "ohhb this thread is ripping into Mr Hamills family"

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The reason for this thread is far out-weighed by the immoral tactics used to promote it. COLON-el and RANT are no better than the terrorists who seek to wage war on our way of life. If you can somehow see past that then I am reasonably sure you brought yourself to see past the atrosities that were committed on our nation on 9/11, because Al-Quaeda has a perspective too, even if they kill and injure innocent people "willfully and intentionally" to promote it.

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Actually, looking back at it, it is simply Colonels view..........

Be that as it may, for now I will hold myself from making a comparison using his beloved people voting for democrats and what happens to them.

man, go right ahead. makes no F'ing difference when you vote for demo or repub. they've both got their own sets of puppets working towards the same goals in mind.

Bush I: sold weapons and drugs to whoever was buying, used multinational force as an NWO experiment
Clinton: signed lots of executive orders signing off US sovereignity to UN, let Bush I run his drug-smuggling operation out of Mena, AK
Bush II: gave Pa the abilility to do even more business with terrorists by weeding out competitors via the reforms of post 911. also killed off a lot of privacies and rights guaranteed by the constitution.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The reason for this thread is far out-weighed by the immoral tactics used to promote it. COLON-el and RANT are no better than the terrorists who seek to wage war on our way of life. If you can somehow see past that then I am reasonably sure you brought yourself to see past the atrosities that were committed on our nation on 9/11..

There you go again comparing people to terrorists, like you did with me earlier on

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

The reason for this thread is far out-weighed by the immoral tactics used to promote it. COLON-el and RANT are no better than the terrorists who seek to wage war on our way of life. If you can somehow see past that then I am reasonably sure you brought yourself to see past the atrosities that were committed on our nation on 9/11..

There you go again comparing people to terrorists, like you did with me earlier on

"If the mentality fits, wear it"

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"If the mentality fits wear it"

go ahead then cos you seem to like making comparisons.

"you're no better than the terrorists" basically you are calling som1 a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Step 1: Vote Bush.
Step 2: Lose your farm to the bank.
Step 3: Go in debt from lack of healthcare insurance when your wife needs open heart surgery.
Step 4: Get a job with Halliburton in a combat zone.
Step 5: See the world.

Bush/Cheneyburton ~Screwing the little guy since '00

Excellent Rant!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
drunk, my hat's off to ya for trying... but this guy you're debating is impossibly hard-headed. OR he is a part of Bush's to-die-for Public relation's department.

krank... I would like to suggest reading a good book. no, not a magazine. a real BOOK. you'll come to realize that phrases like "piss in your mouth even if your teeth are on fire" does not come from intelligence, over time.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Krank> Are you pro-Bush cos it seems like it.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
drunk, my hat's off to ya for trying... but this guy you're debating is impossibly hard-headed. OR he is a part of Bush's to-die-for Public relation's department.

krank... I would like to suggest reading a good book. no, not a magazine. a real BOOK. you'll come to realize that phrases like "piss in your mouth even if your teeth are on fire" does not come from intelligence, over time.

You have wit beyond your years...what are you 13..14 yrs. old?

Someday...If you graduate from highschool...you may come to understand the workings of the intelligent mind. In the meantime go study!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I am:
Registered Independant
Pro Bush
Pro USA
Pro Right
Pro hard working American
and
Tired of the "RANT"ing of Liberals!

Any other questions?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Someday...If you graduate from highschool...you may come to understand the workings of the intelligent mind. In the meantime go study!!!

If I were you, krank, I wouldn't target someone like me. Your weapons of emotional text are no match for my arsenal of observations and experiences. To give you a fair chance, I'll state that I am older than what you are thinking, and that I deserved your response because I should not have said what I said about suggesting that you read a book. if you still want to continue however...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yeah Krank

Do you think Bush has the world a safer place???

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I am:
Registered Independant
Pro Bush
Pro USA
Pro Right
Pro hard working American
and
Tired of the "RANT"ing of Liberals!

Any other questions?

Well said

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yeah Krank

I would say so - would you disagree?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If I were you, krank, I wouldn't target someone like me. Your weapons of emotional text are no match for my arsenal of observations and experiences. To give you a fair chance, I'll state that I am older than what you are thinking, and that I deserved your response because I should not have said what I said about suggesting that you read a book. if you still want to continue however...

What's that...Some kind of dim-witted highschool strong arm tactic?....""You better not or else"""..I'll pulverize ya""""

You need to grow up...

link   
I know why Krank is Pro-Bush.

He has the monopoly in America on Yellow Ribbons.

link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Yeah Krank

I would say so - would you disagree?

Yes i would disagree.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
LIke I said...Go study KID!...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
America IS a safer place! It will only remain that way with someone in office who has the courage of his convictions.

Not a "VASCILATOR"!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join