It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Republican Poster Child for Bush

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

Isreal isn't attacking us buddy.... And believe me, Arabia will get it's share soon enough.

Erm so USA will turn on 1 of its allies then?

Well if they harbor terrorists that attack u, then they arent our ally now are they

who said they are harboring terrorists?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Krank>i get it clearly

You're Pro-Bush but a registered independent how #ed up is that, this means you can vote Democrat any time in actual fact you're a hidden turn coat ready to jump the republican ship as soon as it gets worse.

I register as an INDEPENDANT so that I can have the ability vote in primaries when any of the other parties tries to take more than one party line.

Do you understand that concept???

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
JB>yep sorry i am guilty for this offence.:bnghd: own head against the wall

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
I bet you think it's just "PEACHY" that this string was started by someone who feels it's OK to make light of other peoples misery to serve their own purpose.(((Jeez did I spell all that right???))))))))

PUNK!

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

[I register as an INDEPENDANT so that I can have the ability vote in primaries when any of the other parties tries to take more than one party line.

sure means you can jump ship in my view.

So who will you vote for the coming elections?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

[I register as an INDEPENDANT so that I can have the ability vote in primaries when any of the other parties tries to take more than one party line.

sure means you can jump ship in my view.

So who will you vote for the coming elections?

Some one as superficial as you would see it that way.
However, I sure won't vote for a "VASCILATOR"

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Dude - he doesn't need their money - he's rich already and he is the frickin president of the US.

If they continue to harbor terrorists, then they will have problems coming their way........... but then again, with all the outcry that you liberals and democrats have over his every move, maybe you'd rather we let them fund terrorists????

Dude, these people will never be satisifed with how much money the accumulate. They will always want MORE. If they were so rich and satisifed with it, why did they go and invade Afghanistan for the unofficial reason of reestablishing an oil pipeline from the Caspian Sea? Furthermore, why did they go to Iraq for their oil reserves and oil fields?

Please, I dare you, look up "carlyle becktel contracts" or "carlyle bin landen saudi arabia 1996". You'll be doing yourself a favor, I can guarantee that much.

There's no way I would support their funding of the terrorists, but the Bushes and Bin Ladens have been business partners since the Arbusto business venture. The CIA was all about funding pro-western terrorism on an official level during the 1970's and 1980's, so do you think that there isn't a shred of unofficial funding left from the West?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sorry Folks gotta go, it's been real! AlnilamOmega....go back to school and get an edumacation. Drunk...Dry Out!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sorry Folks gotta go, it's been real! AlnilamOmega....go back to school and get an edumacation. Drunk...Dry Out!

It's been fun throwing you around, you silly parasite. Have a good one

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Dude - he doesn't need their money - he's rich already and he is the frickin president of the US.

What? Please do a little research before replying to something that you obviously know very little about.

Generating profits for yourself and your buddies, which conveniently comes at the expense of others, makes plenty of sense to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If they continue to harbor terrorists, then they will have problems coming their way........... but then again, with all the outcry that you liberals and democrats have over his every move, maybe you'd rather we let them fund terrorists????

Dude, these people will never be satisifed with how much money the accumulate. They will always want MORE. If they were so rich and satisifed with it, why did they go and invade Afghanistan for the unofficial reason of reestablishing an oil pipeline from the Caspian Sea? Furthermore, why did they go to Iraq for their oil reserves and oil fields?

Please, I dare you, look up "carlyle becktel contracts" or "carlyle bin landen saudi arabia 1996". You'll be doing yourself a favor, I can guarantee that much.

There's no way I would support their funding of the terrorists, but the Bushes and Bin Ladens have been business partners since the Arbusto business venture. The CIA was all about funding pro-western terrorism on an official level during the 1970's and 1980's, so do you think that there isn't a shred of unofficial funding left from the West?

Oh god - you are way into the conspiracy thing - we went into afghanistan todestroy the taliban and capture terrorists. It's that simple. Iraq is NOT about oil. If it were about oil, we wouldn't have gone to Iraq. Why? because there is only 2% of the worlds oil there. If we just wanted to invade some place and take their oil there are much more suitable countries that would also look better from a public point of view, because everyone knew that he was gunna take # for this.

As for the buisness venture, it was his family, not him. He has repeatedly DENOUNCED his fam for being too westernized!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You are the parasite who chooses to suck off the backs of the honest working man.

It's been fun throwing you around, you silly parasite. Have a good one

After concluding some exhaustive research in the area of parasitic organisms, I have come to the conclusion that AlnilamOmega is not a parasite. "I stand corrected", and when I am wrong...DAMN IT! I admit it!!

You see there are actually some parasites that perform positive, EVEN NECESSARY, FUNCTIONS IN NATURE! Which by definition AlnilamOmega does not.

He is actually more akin to the common MAGGOT who at its mature stage serves only to irritate.

So, as they say in Latin, "Swallow that lest you choke"

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Krank>now you're calling people names, grow up.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is cold. Really cold. I only read through the first page, so something may have changed through this thread, but dang, Rant...

Taking a person's misery, poking fun at it, and using it to further a political agenda is just cold.

Step 1: Vote Bush.
Step 2: Lose your farm to the bank.
Step 3: Go in debt from lack of healthcare insurance when your wife needs open heart surgery.
Step 4: Get a job with Halliburton in a combat zone.
Step 5: See the world.

You take a series of traumatic events in this man's life, losing his life's work, his wife went into one of the most dangerous operations people can have done, and going broke as a result of this series of events. He was in dire straits. He needed to do something, for his family, for himself, and Halliburton pays well and was hiring. Then he gets taken hostage!
From the link:

"This is a small town. It hits us hard. God bless him, he's just trying to make a living for his family," she said.

And Colonel! Unbelievable, even for you(Well, maybe)

Yu can lead a horse to water but you can't stop him from drinking the Kool-Aid.

As the quote above states, he was trying to provide for his family! I don't know, maybe you don't love your family enough to be willing to risk something, anything, to help them out. No, those who are firefighters, police, or military are just drinking the Kool-Aid. They should be smart and get a safe job in an office building, or work from home.

This just sickened me.

EDIT:

He knew the dangers, but his commitment to his family took him to Iraq, friends said.

He sounds like a stand up guy, to me. At least he has values...

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just saw this dismal excuse for a playground fight. What the hell?

I posted this obviously because (as a Southern man myself) this situation sickens me...

Then low and behold, KRANKY proceded to wade through the next 92 posts talking about pissing in my mouth, calling me a terrorist, a coward, a blah, blah, blah... (I skipped ahead)

I'm not even bothering with responding to the questionable namecalling, I'm just sumarizing KRANKINKX's behavior for the benefit of any respectable conservatives on the board...

He's one of yours. Be proud.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I just saw this dismal excuse for a playground fight. What the hell?

I posted this obviously because (as a Southern man myself) this situation sickens me...

Then low and behold, KRANKY proceded to wade through the next 92 posts talking about pissing in my mouth, calling me a terrorist, a coward, a blah, blah, blah... (I skipped ahead)

I'm not even bothering with responding to the questionable namecalling, I'm just sumarizing KRANKINKX's behavior for the benefit of any respectable conservatives on the board...

He's one of yours. Be proud.

As I have pointed out in countless threads, I am neither Conservative or Republican.
RANT is however the prime example of a Liberal hypocrite!

RANT, You and your counter part COLON-el crossed the line with this thread and your insesitivity!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
This is cold. Really cold. I only read through the first page, so something may have changed through this thread, but dang, Rant...

Taking a person's misery, poking fun at it, and using it to further a political agenda is just cold.

Jake, I understand how you misunderstood...

But I'm on HIS side. I understand the situations he's faced, the choices he's made, and what he and his family have now lost...

But I also see the reality of HOW he go there... and from the local news casts here and the Macon, Mississippi rallies I'm seeing, I'm guessing by his own vote for Bush. I'm SICK of watching the south die both economically and in Iraq disproportionatley to the rest of the nation...while voting Republican time and again.

And like Bush, I'm not apologizing for a damn thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've pretty much been staying away from this one.

I don't need another pup to school like my little ashley.

Krank will find his own knee to get spanked on.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Krank>now you're calling people names, grow up.

If you took the time to follow the thread you would see how you took what I said out of the context of the exchange.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by junglejake

Jake, I understand how you misunderstood...

But I'm on HIS side. I understand the situations he's faced, the choices he's made, and what he and his family have now lost...

But I also see the reality of HOW he go there... and from the local news casts here and the Macon, Mississippi rallies I'm seeing, I'm guessing by his own vote for Bush. I'm SICK of watching the south die both economically and in Iraq disproportionatley to the rest of the nation...while voting Republican time and again.

And like Bush, I'm not apologizing for a damn thing.

I would never expect a Liberal to apologize for kicking a dying white man. Your only being true to your party faith.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join