It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Republican Poster Child for Bush

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx

Originally posted by John bull 1
I think the point that is being made is that your registration as an Independent is obviously fraudulent as you have already staed that you are Pro-Bush.

I register "Independant" because I CHOOSE to. That party most closely holds the same views as I do.
I don't support the views of either DEMS OR REP entirley.
When I vote I use my head, not the part of the body that partisan idiots use when they vote.

I bet JOHN BULL is a registered card carrying LIB who only votes for LIberals.

But your Pro Bush? how loyal of you to register as "independent" then.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So you will be voting for the Independent party?

Good! That's one less poorly educated redneck vote for Bush.

As for my own political convictions.I am British and as you obviously struggle to understand your own political system I doubt very much if you could understand ours.

I, as an American, am quite envious of your Parliament and House of Commons, and other quirks of UK government.s

If only Bush and other presidents were required to debate the Senate or House of Puppets... er... representatives like the Prime Minister of the UK... ah what a laugh that would be for the general population of my country.

link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

Originally posted by American Mad Man

WHO HAS HE BULLIED INTO STANDING WITH HIM EXACTLY? France? Germany?

Give me a break - he is doing what is good for this country - he has taken out 2 terrorist harboring nations!

Yet, he leaves Saudia Arabia alone... why? He leaves Israel and their zionist terrorists alone... why?

Isreal isn't attacking us buddy.... And believe me, Arabia will get it's share soon enough.

link   

Why don't you go and grow up somewhere else...Somewhere like 100 miles off the southern tip of Florida

ok, mister. now you've done it. first, to answer your rhetorical question, I couldn't go to Cuba even if I wanted to because idiots like you support the embargo on Cuba. Can you even name the capital of Cuba without looking it up?

Tell me, am I REALLY the one who needs to become a bit more educated or is that you? Considering you seem like the kind of person who formulates their ideas based on positions based on the media and popular views, it seems you don't even take the time to consider your positions or thoughts. You are a part of the cancer that plagues this world; a cancer of ignorant sheeple who follow the ways of the shepherd, even if he/she is leading you into a cliff.

You are part of the reason why 911 was such a big hit and is still not viewed as questionable in mainstream media. You are part of the reason why people are dying in Iraq without much opposition. You are part of the reason that republicans are given such a bad reputation. You are part of the reason why Bush is viewed with so much antagonism. Do I need to go on with your parasitic ways?

and it's I_N_D_E_P_E_N_D_E_N_T since you cannot spell properly.

[Edited on 4/14/2004 by AlnilamOmega

Let's start with "I didn't know this was AlnilamOmega's spell-check-athon" OOOOPs did I spell that right!!!???

You are the parasite who chooses to suck off the backs of the honest working man.

Last I checked I didn't watch most of the news because it solicits the same type of ignorance that you spew. I Despise the Media, 95% of the mainstream media is just like you!! Arrogant in believing that they can bull# people into believing whatever they say, then when people take them to task they hide behind the constitution. You sound like someone who likes to bull# then HIDE. Just another COWARD. PROBABLY A LIBERAL TOO!!!???

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"ah what a laugh that would be for the general population of my country."

And the rest of the world!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Isreal isn't attacking us buddy.... And believe me, Arabia will get it's share soon enough.

Erm so USA will turn on 1 of its allies then?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

I think the point that is being made is that your registration as an Independent is obviously fraudulent as you have already staed that you are Pro-Bush.

I register "Independant" because I CHOOSE to. That party most closely holds the same views as I do.
When I vote I use my head, not the part of the body that partisan idiots use when they vote.

I am no party puppet. You can be a party puppet if you choose, that is glory of living here, you can be a puppet (like you) or choose not to be.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yet, he leaves Saudia Arabia alone... why? He leaves Israel and their zionist terrorists alone... why?

Israel isn't attacking... really? Maybe you'd like to take that view to the survivors of the USS Liberty incident. Yes, I know, old news, but that is probably one of the best examples of the true source of unmitigated terrorism.

Saudi Arabia will not get "their share" because the top levels of the Bin Laden families are Bush's best business partners. Don't believe me? Look up "Carlyle becktel contracts" as a start, if you could do me the favor.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"Have you made any mistakes Mr President?"

"Errrrrmm..............

Errrmmmmmmm.......

"I'VE MADE LOTS OF THEM BUT i JUST CAN'T THINK OF ANY!"

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I am no party puppet. You can be a party puppet if you choose, that is glory of living here, you can be a puppet (like you) or choose not to be.

So you're not pro Bush then? you lied

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

"Errrrrmm..............

Errrmmmmmmm.......

Errrrr get a life. I wish one of those reporters would have asked him when the last time he got BLOWN in the oval office. """Could define BLOWN for me?"

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Dude,

You really need to think before you speak..
cos Your really not getting it are you?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Let's start with "I didn't know this was AlnilamOmega's spell-check-athon" OOOOPs did I spell that right!!!???

You are the parasite who chooses to suck off the backs of the honest working man.

Last I checked I didn't watch most of the news because it solicits the same type of ignorance that you spew. I Despise the Media, 95% of the mainstream media is just like you!! Arrogant in believing that they can bull# people into believing whatever they say, then when people take them to task they hide behind the constitution. You sound like someone who likes to bull# then HIDE. Just another COWARD. PROBABLY A LIBERAL TOO!!!???

I am definitely not one to just spew crap and hide. Like my sig says, if I am proven wrong, I will admit it and withdraw my argument without hesitation. I have done this sort of thing before and will continue to do so if the situation presents itself.

Sorry if I hurt your feewings, but I pointed that out as a mockery of your statement of proclaiming yourself as an Independent.

I'm shocked that you don't watch mainstream media. How is it that you have developed and can reinforce your ideals properly? can you tell me, please?

link   
Ah the trivial nature of a moralists mind.

Who cares?

I don't care that Clinton got a blowjob.

I don't care that Bush is a coke head.

link   

Erm so USA will turn on 1 of its allies then?

Well if they harbor terrorists that attack u, then they arent our ally now are they

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

"Errrrrmm..............

Errrmmmmmmm.......

that's pretty much how my fantasy went, too.

seriously though... how GREAT would that be if we could stick the world's best puppet, Bush, in a moderated debate in the Senate?

oh my god, would this country of ours, the US, be a completely different place.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Krank>i get it clearly

You're Pro-Bush but a registered independent how #ed up is that, this means you can vote Democrat any time in actual fact you're a hidden turn coat ready to jump the republican ship as soon as it gets worse.

link   
Just a quick note to everyone on this thread.

PLEASE CUT BACK ON THE LONG QUOTES.

Or I'll have to act.Everyone is guilty.Just quote what you need.

link   
I bet you think it's just "PEACHY" that this string was started by someone who feels it's OK to make light of other peoples misery to serve their own purpose.(((Jeez did I spell all that right???))))))))

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Israel isn't attacking... really? Maybe you'd like to take that view to the survivors of the USS Liberty incident. Yes, I know, old news, but that is probably one of the best examples of the true source of unmitigated terrorism.

Saudi Arabia will not get "their share" because the top levels of the Bin Laden families are Bush's best business partners. Don't believe me? Look up "Carlyle becktel contracts" as a start, if you could do me the favor.

Dude - he doesn't need their money - he's rich already and he is the frickin president of the US.

If they continue to harbor terrorists, then they will have problems coming their way........... but then again, with all the outcry that you liberals and democrats have over his every move, maybe you'd rather we let them fund terrorists????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join