It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Republican Poster Child for Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Allow American hostage and good ol' boy Tommy Hamill from Macon, Mississippi to demonstrate the Bush economic recovery plan for the Southern man...

Step 1: Vote Bush.
Step 2: Lose your farm to the bank.
Step 3: Go in debt from lack of healthcare insurance when your wife needs open heart surgery.
Step 4: Get a job with Halliburton in a combat zone.
Step 5: See the world.

Bush/Cheneyburton ~Screwing the little guy since '00

If these middle class Southerners losing EVERYTHING don't wake up and stop voting Republican to hell with all of them. Let 'em stock shelves in Wal-Mart and die in foreign lands.
www.cdispatch.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

If these middle class Southerners losing EVERYTHING don't wake up and stop voting Republican to hell with all of them. Let 'em stock shelves in Wal-Mart and die in foreign lands.
www.cdispatch.com...

My sentiments exactly, Rant. Yu can lead a horse to water but you can't stop him from drinking the Kool-Aid.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that "PEOPLE" can be so disrespectful. Here you have the picture of a citizen of the United States who has a family and people who love him, he works for a living, (he doesn't suck up welfare benefits like COLON-el) he also happens to be a white Southerner. YOU Truely tasteless scum choose to ridicule him for honest work. Not only that but you make light of the fact that he has been kidnapped by terrorists and will likely never see his family again.

You people are not worthy of being in this country. I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I agree in away with you but this Hamill guy knew what he was getting into he's a contract worker right? his life is on the line.

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

www.cdispatch.com...

My sentiments exactly, Rant. Yu can lead a horse to water but you can't stop him from drinking the Kool-Aid.

Hey COLON-el.............I gots some KOOL-aid you can drink!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I agree in away with you but this Hamill guy knew what he was getting into he's a contract worker right? his life is on the line.

If I were to use your rational then anyone who worked in a 7/11 on midnights in the Bronx deserves to be shot and robbed........RIGHT?????????

Like I said, "You people never cease to amaze me!"

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This thread meant as a "Bush is an idiot "thread it is not making fun of this Hamill guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx

If I were to use your rational then anyone who worked in a 7/11 on midnights in the Bronx deserves to be shot and robbed........RIGHT?????????

Yeah knowhere is safe you think this thread was made to make of this guy?????

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This thread meant as a "Bush is an idiot "thread it is not making fun of this Hamill guy.

I guess if you can't make a point without involing innocent people your as weak minded and cowardly as every other "hate filled terrorist" in the world...and certainly no better!!!!!!!

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Allow American hostage and good ol' boy Tommy Hamill from Macon, Mississippi to demonstrate the Bush economic recovery plan for the Southern man...

Step 1: Vote Bush.
Step 2: Lose your farm to the bank.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. If you want to blame Bush for financial failure on a personal level, then you will have to charge him with the success as well. Anything other than that is bunk.

Step 3: Go in debt from lack of healthcare insurance when your wife needs open heart surgery.

I think this goes back to the Farm issue. Again, a personal problem. I don't think a man at his age should be without it. Planning goes a long way

Step 4: Get a job with Halliburton in a combat zone.

It's good money and a personal choice. As I see, there are quite a few going over there.

Step 5: See the world.

Bush/Cheneyburton ~Screwing the little guy since '00

www.cdispatch.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Then what was this:

I think Colonel here thinks it is about making fun of an honest hard working American.

link   
I like how you put this in perspective, RANT.

very nicely done...

Maybe this one person has learned his lesson (or not), but there are still millions of others who think that the people they are voting for really give two #s about them. They don't. Kerry doesnt. Bush doesnt.

It's sad that this one person fell into a downward spiral like that, but the natural selection theory can help to explain why such a thing happened.

Ugh, what a cynical bastard I can be, I am sorry.

link   
Woah you better chill dude calling me a terrorist wtf?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Then what was this:

I think Colonel here thinks it is about making fun of an honest hard working American.

Errr thats Colonels view and its only 1 view.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

There's no question in my mind that this thread was designed to humiliate a man and his grieving family, to promote an agenda. Cowards!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

There's no question in my mind that this thread was designed to humiliate a man and his grieving family, to promote an agenda. Cowards!!!!!

Well you only saw 1 side of the coin then my friend.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Woah you better chill dude calling me a terrorist wtf?

I wasn't calling you a terrorist...I was pointing out the mentality of terrorism!!!!!!!!!! "Injure the innocent to get your point across" Do you understand now the relationship between the two??????

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
PLEASE.....Enlighten me with the other side of the coin!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well you still have only seen 1 side of the coin to this thread.

And yes i understand but you clearly didnt see the other reason for this thread being created.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Actually, looking back at it, it is simply Colonels view..........

Be that as it may, for now I will hold myself from making a comparison using his beloved people voting for democrats and what happens to them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join