It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist III

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just noticed a graphic with "Zeitgeist III, October 2010" on the Zeitgeist Movie site.

zeitgeistmovie.com...

Any more information on it?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
you know, i am honestly thinking zeitgeist was actually secretly made by someone with pro-NWO motives

this is Counter-Intuitive however, as the 2 videos portray themselves as Anti-NWO

i realize my point is incredibly hard to articulate , but know that someone does indeed think this may be the case

here, lets do a little test

Who made Zeitgeist 1 and 2??

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well apparently Peter Joseph. His interviews are here on Youtube:
ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I really hope they talk about the democrat's bailouts, and Barrack Obama's 'speech to the world' in Berlin. If they don't you'll know who made the movies.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What is supposed to happen on March 15th again???

Just been seeing it like a few times every day for the past week.

That Alex Jones guy was goin on about it too, is he affiliated with Zeitgeist?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Peter Joseph has been interviewed by Alex Jones. I don't know how much Jones really supports Zeitgeist and its ideas.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luther777
reply to post by unknown known

Peter Joseph has been interviewed by Alex Jones. I don't know how much Jones really supports Zeitgeist and its ideas.

jones hates joseph with a passion.
you should hear his interview.. jones really makes a fool out of himself.. going off the deep end into super ego animalistic drivel.. you can really hear the ugly animal in him come out.

the one issue i have with zeitgeist is that whiel it shows the correlations between the christ and the trinity.. and other myths and legends.. which is a good thing to know about.
i on't like the way he ran with it.. which is to try to "debunk" christianity of all it's worth.

it's like he found out all about these correlations.. and was like.. see it's worthless!!!

where it's not.

but seeing christianity through symbolism is the most important aspect. and not childishly taking everything for surface value. which is what 99.99999% of christians do.. which is the religion's deepest chame i think.

and jones jumps on that in an almost antithetical sense where jones becomes the beast and attacks.. while joseph was pointing out the symbolism..

any intelligent species is eventually going to rule it's planet as one uniform standard code.
it's just how things are.

if that's done in a caring and just manner.. great.. less criminal behavior is good.

if it's done in a greedy and dispicable manner..
you've got a big problem on your hands.

no doubt we will see many "world orders" come about.
as we learn the dos and dont's about them.

-

[edit on 2-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah that was a bad 'INTERVIEW'. Almost childish in every aspect, Joesph was respectful enough to stay the course.

My god, Alex Jones went down more points than the Dow in my books. He actually seemed like he was drugged and off the planet with his logic (or rhetoric).

Joesph puts forward a solution to which Jones counters with "thats exactly what the NWO want". I was like WTF?! His solution - ZILTCH - he doesn't have one. Fear monger, and WAR like were his only alternatives.

Yes I was transformed by Zeitgeist back in 2007. Loved the 2nd one too....now I'm going out on a limb here...but I got a feeling the Z3 is gonna be about bloodlines-lizards-2012. Just a natural progression from the themes in Z1 and Z2.

wZn

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
What is supposed to happen on March 15th again???

Just been seeing it like a few times every day for the past week.

That Alex Jones guy was goin on about it too, is he affiliated with Zeitgeist?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by unknown known]

March 15th = zeitgeist day, basically showing the film worldwide on this date, last year was a boomer! Check out the site to see where abouts it is playing in your area - globally

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Let's hope it doesn't go to lizards and 2012... unless of course it's true...
I think Z3 will answer to the "people will always just want more" complaint to the Zeitgeist Addendum solution.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Zeitgeist doesn't really go into political members as it does with the bankers, however Z3 might talk about Obama because of his popularity. We'll have to wait and see...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Yes I was transformed by Zeitgeist back in 2007. Loved the 2nd one too....now I'm going out on a limb here...but I got a feeling the Z3 is gonna be about bloodlines-lizards-2012. Just a natural progression from the themes in Z1 and Z2.

wZn

Me too, except I saw it last year and bought both movies. I have to admit it is the best thing I have heard yet! It is not based on faith or ancient prophecies. It appears to be based on current or very realistic tec. So far no one has showed me any other alternatives except based on faith and doing nothing but wait for the almighty to fix things once all true Christians are imprisoned in those camps that fema built for them.......or waiting for Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11pm...........(I actually like what the positive 2012ers say, it sounds fine to me, but I will believe it when I see it.)

Personally a one world government makes a lot of sense to me, it is just who is in charge that is the problem. We all face the same fate or destiny or what ever no matter where we live or who we are.... Might as well stop killing each other and try working together for a change!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
wZn

Me too, except I saw it last year and bought both movies. I have to admit it is the best thing I have heard yet! It is not based on faith or ancient prophecies. It appears to be based on current or very realistic tec. So far no one has showed me any other alternatives except based on faith and doing nothing but wait for the almighty to fix things once all true Christians are imprisoned in those camps that fema built for them.......or waiting for Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11pm...........(I actually like what the positive 2012ers say, it sounds fine to me, but I will believe it when I see it.)

Personally a one world government makes a lot of sense to me, it is just who is in charge that is the problem. We all face the same fate or destiny or what ever no matter where we live or who we are.... Might as well stop killing each other and try working together for a change!

I have to agree, there's nothing wrong with the idea of a one world government the problem is who is running it, if we got the right person it would be Heaven on earth and if we got the wrong person you get the picture.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
you know, i am honestly thinking zeitgeist was actually secretly made by someone with pro-NWO motives

Zeitgeist is a sham. dont trust it!!! we need to get away from technology if we want to survive!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
By time the next Zeitgeist movie comes out, the internet would probably be too censor to even watch it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Oolon

You guys MUST watch this if you like Zeitgeists:
Esoteric Agenda

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

wZn

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Oolon

You guys MUST watch this if you like Zeitgeists:
Esoteric Agenda

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

wZn

Very interesting!!! Thank you! I am downloading that now.

It would be interesting to see the source of the info they are presenting.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Oolon]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Zeitgeist is a sham. dont trust it!!! we need to get away from technology if we want to survive!

What is funny, I was thinking of all the movies like "Terminator" or "Matrix". But still this is the best thing I have seen or have heard about. So far the best I have seen is the crud we have now or what someones "Faith" has to say.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Oolon

Sources are hmmm..in the doco?

Yeah Zeitgeist was the one that woke me up, the red pill if you like.

Great to see you have awoken... and the more you study and learn you find out more and more 'stuff'.

And you go into areas you'd never think you would have before hand. it all ties in...and it makes more sense than the BS we 'learn' at school.

wZn

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Form me the red pill was buying a gun after 911 in Kalifornia. I started reading about safety, laws and so forth one thing lead to another..........It is like I am waking up more and more.

and here I am

top topics

<<   2 >>

join