It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist III

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Hope not...

More details might be released on Z-Day. Does anyone have anything planned for March 15?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luther777
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Hope not...

More details might be released on Z-Day. Does anyone have anything planned for March 15?

Lot's of locations have events planned for ZDay2010. Check out the following.

zday2010.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Luther777
reply to post by unknown known

Peter Joseph has been interviewed by Alex Jones. I don't know how much Jones really supports Zeitgeist and its ideas.

jones hates joseph with a passion.
you should hear his interview.. jones really makes a fool out of himself.. going off the deep end into super ego animalistic drivel.. you can really hear the ugly animal in him come out.

I remember that. I was still listening to Jones on and off at the time and that was the interview that made me turn him off for good. I've never heard a grown man acting as childish and ignorant as Alex Jones did in that interview.

Peter Joseph is good guy, you may not agree with him because you believe in the 2000 year old jewish carpenter, but he's educated a lot of people. I personally can't wait to see the third movie!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I love peter joseph and his great and well thought zeitgeist movies. People miss judge zeitgeist because it slays to many sacred cows. And I find it a bit unnerving how so may condemn addendum now just because alex jones poo pooed it. The premise of addendum is simple: we have enough resources and resourcefulness that each problem can be solved and technology properly wielded and used will allow us to do amazing things and end hunger, homelessness, and the irrational (fake) money system. Joseph has consistently put out high quality work and I expect Z3 to be just as good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join