It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead birds turning up in NJ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
the birds are dieing because of a change in the atmosphere. its been taken care of. c. s. germain. care of major fraser

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This has been going on for years now. In my MySpace blog on Jan 12, 2007, I have about 13 stories of mysterious bird deaths all in the span of a few weeks. If anyone wants the PDF, U2U me.

By the way, this is happening to fish too.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I was reading another thread and they had a post about how this could actually be causes by venting of gases from the earth that could be a precursor to a major volcanic event. This goes hand in hand with the odd smells going on in ST. Louis and could be the strange noises being hard underground in many areas of the US.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Apparently they were purposely poisoned.

Hundreds of birds fell dead onto roads and lawns over the weekend after agriculture officials decided to eradicate a flock that had become a nuisance for a farmer and posed a health threat to his livestock.

Source

Edit to add: I realize that similar reports have been posted, this is just another confirmation.

[edit on 1/27/2009 by Shadoefax]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I wonder if the birds flew through Chemtrials? I wonder if anyone recorded an especially heavy spray day yesterday? If so, sure makes you wonder what's in those trails and what effect there will be on humans once what was sprayed comes down. It would be interesting for someone to track how many people end up in the ER / hospital after this.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
could it be tht they are killing the birds with a new salt compound so there are less of them to hit planes?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax
Apparently they were purposely poisoned.

Hundreds of birds fell dead onto roads and lawns over the weekend after agriculture officials decided to eradicate a flock that had become a nuisance for a farmer and posed a health threat to his livestock.

Source

Edit to add: I realize that similar reports have been posted, this is just another confirmation.

[edit on 1/27/2009 by Shadoefax]

What?! This is disgusting and dangerous and I would bet unnecessary. The officials just decide they are going to poison some birds - not tell anyone ? Anyone know who are killing the gray whale off the west coast? I suppose they are poisoning them too for some reason?

This world. We need help. Won't someone bring a brain to the table.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So there was no cean up operation organised by the local authority or the farmer in question?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Aapparently there is no cleanup - residents are responsible for cleaning their yards themselves.

Why not tell them this is going to be happening? What a horrific way to wake up. Dead birds everywhere.

I can't stomach this from Alfred Hitchcock - if I had this in my reality, I'd lose it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
But surely local radio and TV news would have put a warning out?

Or would that have caused hysteria?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So it seems the authorities did put out a warning.

So why this topic?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join