It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Catlett, Virginia?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I dont think you are crazy.... It is hard today to know what to believe anymore... I reciently found this article of location for government, NWO, and alien contact. There are many in Virginia... I dont know if it is true or not but can be scarry if it is real... See and google the stories places all over the world... There is a Dolce Nm post on ATS showing big holes in the ground and there is according to the story a massive site their.... Maybe.... or maybe just let it be. I think I would...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am hoping some light comes from this. Whether it be false or leads us down a path past our own consciousness. There are things that go on ...that we cannot fathom. Is this part of that...I will wait, see, and hope.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I found all this funny reading this, I live in Manassas and I go out to my friends house out on Burwell RD. to play poker regularly.

One yes you do probably see somebody out there all the time, I worked with him , he mainly stays at home now as he he has his horses to take care of and is extremely paranoid, he no longer leaves the farm as is the same for his neighbor which is ex FBI , I wouldn't go walking around their property unless you want to end up full of lead, not because they are hiding anything it is that they have been absolutely pissed about people poaching and spotlighting deer on their land.

AS far Catlett being east of Quantico... get a map bud, it is west.

As far as as Govt. Installations once again Yes there is one out there ... It is the Prince William County Police Training Facility.

The only real organization that mainly controls Catlett are the Mennonite's which owns most of the businesses around Catlett.

I just want to thank the OP for giving me a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey people, aren't you tired of being duped? I just tuned in, and I can tell that this story bears all the tell-tale marks of being a hoax. Clue #1: the prose.
Clue #2: needs a week to come up with some evidence (all the while, the post keeps adding pages after pages from skeptics and believers). Anyone wants to bet that this post gets nowhere? And after I'm proven right will you believers please demand, in the future, some accountability from these hoaxter posters? Don't give them any additional time to come up with evidence that should be presented at the time of posting!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Anyone who has grown up in or around Virginia, especially those who are Generations Deep Natives, knows that there are PLENTY of Government Facilities sprinkled all over the place. Most of these Facilities are Off-Map, or in the very least, Rarely Discussed. The only reason anyone typically knows about them, is that either they work for the Government themselves, or they know someone that does.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krycheck
I found all this funny reading this, I live in Manassas and I go out to my friends house out on Burwell RD. to play poker regularly.

One yes you do probably see somebody out there all the time, I worked with him , he mainly stays at home now as he he has his horses to take care of and is extremely paranoid, he no longer leaves the farm as is the same for his neighbor which is ex FBI , I wouldn't go walking around their property unless you want to end up full of lead, not because they are hiding anything it is that they have been absolutely pissed about people poaching and spotlighting deer on their land.

AS far Catlett being east of Quantico... get a map bud, it is west.

As far as as Govt. Installations once again Yes there is one out there ... It is the Prince William County Police Training Facility.

The only real organization that mainly controls Catlett are the Mennonite's which owns most of the businesses around Catlett.

I just want to thank the OP for giving me a good laugh.

When the OP described the "Set-up" Town, the first place that crossed my mind was "Hogan's Alley".

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'll reserve judgement until some kind of evidence comes along.

ATS has been through countless amazing story threads that begin quite promisingly but eventually the OP either slips up in their story or just disappears and they go nowhere or end up being hoaxes. I really do hope this thread is not another on that long list.

I sincerely hope you are telling the truth and will continue to post.

Good luck and stay safe.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
intresting you should mention CT movie, one of my top 20.
I would completely agree with this. To many things that are mere 'coincidence' aren't at ALL!

Originally posted by St Udio

The thought i keep getting:

remember the movie 'Conspiracy Theory'
sometime in the story, they go off to a country horse farm somewheres outside of DC... and the movie location is close enough to a Military helicoptor resource that in minutes they're on to the fleeing, paranoid
schizo the movie revolves around.

Well, here's the kernal... Catlett, VA is situated just like the movie site
outside of DC, presumably northern VA
And Catlett is a short distance due east of the Quantico Marine Base,
(where they also trained FBI Agents), helicopters could be over Catlett in
mere minutes at the 1st call.

Is this the core/kernal of the mystery your developing for the ATS reader?

If your not telling, & the enigma is something totally different than a
farm location associated with Psy-Ops, then I am offering that ball-of-wax as a covered-up connection your not yet aware of...
and it might actually be
dangerous to crack that 'coded' message which was openly yet covertly revealed by the author of the movie 'Conspiracy Theory' (featuring/ mel gibson)

thanks

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Komodo]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

S&F for ya!

*looks at PartChimp seriously*, IMO, be extremely cautious about approaching the abductee, she could be a 'plant' to gather info on those who make on contact with her/them which can be fed back to whoever is running the show out there.

Yea, I know sounds far fetched...right?...but given the info you provided with Warrenton, Virginia which I double checked with google earth and found to be true...

I wouldn't take any thing as 'coincidence' in concerning this investigation. I would also buy a 50$ digital voice recorder with voice activation and put it in my shirt pocket and record EVERYTHING and burn it on a DVD disk. Video would be good to have as well.. but, audio is great place to start.

As concerning your brother, people that are crying while they are explaining what they've experienced, are people that are at their most sincere state of mind/heart. Yes, as always, there are those ppl that can fake sincerity but, it takes alot of practice. Being that it's your brother, since you know him him the best, it would have to be fairly easy to spot if he's pulling the wool over your eyes.

If it was me, here's my list of steps I would do ..

1), Get a digital audio device and begin to document EVERY THING from today on. Period. Make it a normal routine for the day before you go out the door in the morning. Turn on your recorder and set it to voice activation.

2). Do not approach the spooky house again. Take pictures every day if possible from a distance over time to see if there are any changes with the surrounding areas. DO NOT take them at the same time of the day. Use a different car if necessary.

3). Call Google and ask what is the reason for the Warrenton, Virginia area being blurry on their maps. Record their answer verbatim.

4). Rent a pair of Night Vision goggles or Night vision equipment and if your pocket book has enough clout, get one that can record as well.

5). Back it all up on a DVD disk. Secure it.

6). If the abductee is still in business, give her a call inquire about the possibility of doing so business with her. Get to know her a bit, see if she's legit and not a plant, if possible. I'll wait till you get U2U enabled when you get the points to do so to talk to you more.

In all you do, be careful my friend and have your brother go with you and tell a 3rd person you're going out and where to and if not back in a certain time, call you on your cell. If you are unreachable at that time, have them record the time they called you, and the time when they did FINALLY reach you on your cell and where you were at.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Im am with you....this sounds like the same ole song and dance, ill get back to you etc etc etc... Someone had to much time on their hands. I am familiar with the area, there is a goverment base and just like all goverment bases its has a red and white sign saying keep out or lethal force is authorized. Ill go take a pic of the sign right now,
www.istockphoto.com...
this is hogwash like all the rest

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
In the satellite imagery, in regards to Warrenton, do you see the pieces of the map that are completely red or slate blue?

No, I don't. Can you please place either a link to what you are seeing or a image of the map?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I understand what you're saying about not wanting to invade anyone's privacy. I'd definitely start by asking some of the locals some questions.

Locals? Or *plants*?
Like those planted by witness protection.
Do your job, don’t ask questions, report who asks questions, and youll live out the rest of your life on obscurity Mr. Jones, Ms Smith.
hehehe
Ok so I shouldn’t laugh because honestly I have NO faith in *locals* around nay place like that.

Can’t wait for pics and more info.

Thanks for the post...

peace

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

why do your follow up posts not address a single question raised ?

you make several claims that are easily shown to be false

it does not exactly inspite confidence in your other claims does it ?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I was enjoying the OP but then as the other whiners started leaving the negatives comments i realized they killed the thread for me.

Any chance a mode could remove the completely pointless post's?
(Remove this post also if need be)

Thanks for an interesting read OP good luck with the research.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

you mean " negative comments " like having the temerity to point out that several claims made are demonstrably FALSE ?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Send me a U2U and I will let you borrow my 10.1 Megapixel camera, I have lived in catlett for the last 3 years and own a good chunk of land.

I have powerlines running thru a portion of my land and domion is now wanting to install towers twice as high as the current ones so the goverment and get pure fiber optic cables. But I like being a jackass and telling them if they want 50 feet more of my land give me the almight $$$$

You say you need a camera I have one and you live less then 10 miles from me. so just send a u2u if you want to take pictures and i will see if i can find the charger and charge it up for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My GOD ! There are some exceedingly DUMB people on this thread !! Ok , this goes out to the folk who arent happy with OP .
Do you honestly think that giving a guy a WEEK to come up with some photographic evidence of oddness is sensible?? Do you think that insult and impatience are motivational tools of some sort? Do you think that it will speed him up any having your nonsense aggressive posts messing up his headspace?
Sure it might be a hoax... WHO CARES ??? If it is , you will do what you always do . Deal with it , move on.
If on the other hand, it turns out that OP has something here, hes gonna be a lot less likely to share if he thinks that ALL hes going to get for his trouble is a bunch of arrogant close minded hacks , blamming him and flaming him for no reason.
Shut your damn mouths and let him get on with it in his own time .

To the OP... interesting post... Im sorry you have become a moron magnet , but thats a risk you take on this site

Keep going with it . One thing to bare in mind though... you will hear from folk telling you to be careful and what not. Ignore them. You get any trouble, just kill it and move on... its only gov drones after all.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
oh for crying out loud, what the heck is with the premature exclamations.

there is not even anything to particularly call hoax on. i knocked on a door and no-one answered? my brother swears he had a strange experience that i can't confirm? there are government sites in virginia? i suggest people take some chill pills.

if it's legit, it's an interesting story, if it is a hoax, at least the OP can string sentences together in an entertaining fashion. for my money, there's no red flags, the OP has been a member a while and the story is interesting, give the guy a break.

i look forward to any updates offered.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
An answer?

Someone has already pointed out one example - electrical sub-stations.
Often housed in places with odd architectural details. No real windows and designed to make them look like ordinary buildings.

They're all over North America. All have on thing in common - an eerie low level humming noise when you get closer to them.

As for your brother, well, drugs and medication are a possibility as well as plain old suggestibility. I have had experiences of memory gaps coupled with seeming odd occurrences. Your mind routinely fills in the internal narrative when there is something like a temporary circuit break in your brain. Not unusual and more common than we realize. People with heightened awareness experience these unaccounted for glitches intheir reality continuum.

Though I'm pretty sure the ending is something prosaic, I'm enjoying the story. Your writing skills are refreshingly naturalistic.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
oh for crying out loud, what the heck is with the premature exclamations.

there is not even anything to particularly call hoax on.

The OP claims that satellite images are blurred. But they don't seem to be. He is either mistaken or lying. So let's see how he responds. Don't confuse people who ask questions to verify the story with people who don't believe the story. I think most of us that ask questions do so because they think it's an interesting story.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join