It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Ratner letter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

As the youngest and most recently elected member of the board of trustees of the Simon Wiesenthal Center and Museum of Tolerance, I feel compelled to share with you a shocking and radically disturbing correspondence I have just received from a well known and well respected journalist friend from Paris. My friend wishes to remain anonymous because of fear for her job and the well being, safety and even life of herself and her family. Why these mortifying circumstances should be true will become obvious as you read her chilling words

Dear Brett,

I am sending you this e-mail regarding the situation in France concerning the Israeli offensive in the Gaza strip. I doubt I will tell you something that you already don’t know, but still, things look pretty grim right now. We already reached an all time low in this country during the second Intifada. The phenomenon which appeared during that time, especially in the high schools located in the Parisian suburbs, where the majority of the students are Muslim, has not disappeared.

www.wiesenthal.com...

ADMIN EDIT: reduced the quoted text, put in the proper ex tags and a link to the site where the letter can be found.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
With all of the hyped details of every luridly tragic event in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict why have the American media from top to bottom not been all over this – why have they not devoted much more coverage to these disgraceful, anti-Semitic events in France?
quote]

Good question. How about the French media? Have they been covering it? Has the rest of Europe?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
With all do respect Dracula I dont believe a word of your letter. I am sure there have been isolated instances of hate crimes against Jews and Israelis in France. But to believe what this letter claims of mass beatings and bombings, believe me this would be all over the news here in the states if for no other reason to try and show that terrorism is still very real.

I dont doubt that Brett Ratner wrote in response to this letter, because he perhaps one of the worst directors and biggest idiots to realm Hollywood (now thats saying something).

Please provide proof. Surely in the vastness of the web you can find something to back up these claims.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

if you need prof go to the Simon Wiesenthal Center and Museum of Tolerance wesite. its posted there as well...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So now you see the need for huge secret prisons being built. If you can't deport these radicals, then eventually they will be rounded up and made to live in prisons all over France.

Same with the USA. Of course it's not as bad, but if it gets really bad in France, then most democratic nations will follow suit.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

if you need prof go to the Simon Wiesenthal Center and Museum of Tolerance wesite. its posted there as well...

It is great to have such an unbiased source of Jewish related news.

The reason the protest aren't on the news is opinion control. The media knows that it can't show thousands of people protesting the actions of god's forgotten people because they would start to ask difficult to manipulate questions.

The best example of this are the Anti-Zionist Jewish groups in NYC. Every time Israel attacks someone, the Jews come out and march against the Zionists. Thousands of NYC Jews march against Israel. It is a beautiful thing to behold.

Well it would be if the media covered it at all. The media simply ignores the fact that the group even exists.

Instead, the only thing the media covered were "clashes" (really arguments in the street) between "Jewish Groups" and "Arab Groups." They had to try pretty hard this time around to paint it as a cultural problem and not one state undertaking criminal actions against another.

Jon

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

thats a very smart comment. so lets also not balive all the GAZA people who said thier children died or all their accounts of what went on in GAZA,,,

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
So now you see the need for huge secret prisons being built. If you can't deport these radicals, then eventually they will be rounded up and made to live in prisons all over France.

There are two ways to combat a fire: remove the fuel or remove the source of ignition.

Playing the devil's advocate, wouldn't it be easier, cheaper, and a more lasting solution just to deport all the Jews to Israel?

Jon

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Voxel

no i think it will be easier to deport all muslims back to their countries or put them on a time capsule and send them back to the middle ages. Then they can play all day with their religious practices without having the western world wage a war of terror on them...

So you say you work a Museum of tolerance...and then spew that kind of junk? I guess you only have to be tolerant of "God's Chosen" and no one else.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

it was a sarcastic reply to Voxel...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Yea thats not exactly what i consider proof. Since this is still just an anonymous letter. What I meant by proof is of the accusations that the letter makes, proof of those horrible acts.

Look I am pro-israel, but i will not be made to feel sorry or angered by accusations that may very well be just fear mongering.

new topics

top topics

join