It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe is Artificial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just listen to this song and think:
www.youtube.com...

Put it on your iPod if you can, then go outside and just look at the night time sky and be amazed by it all. You're seeing a very small fraction of all there is, the stars glittering in the moon light, your perception tainted but still ever so. I think to myself that all this, all of life, the universe and everything must be some sort of simulated reality, it was all designed, there's no way something this amazing and mysterious just popped out of a rabbit hole one day for no reason at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No, the universe is NOT artificial and I will NOT click on your link.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bignick

But you took the time to click on the link to this post, made a statement with no backing as to why you think about it the way you do and tell him that you won't be clicking on his link. Bravo.

There are many theories to how the universe became how it is Deux. This is an interesting video though but has nothing to do with what you are claiming in your post. Perhaps it is artificial in the sense that we limit ourselves to this small blue dot in a ocean of stars we call home.

[Watched video for a couple of seconds to see what it leads to, and it leads to nothing]

[edit on 23-1-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
No, the universe is NOT artificial and I will NOT click on your link.

Thank you.

What he said.
Post.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
We design the world... the universe, everything. Our brain projects it, every night before we go to bed and every morning when we rise.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yeah, and the earth is the center of all? That's quite some arrogance there.

The universe is everywhere and every human makes his own universe in his mind. You call it a simulation, but what exactly is a simulation? You could call this entire universe a simulation for energy.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by mortje]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Didn't click the link, but I have often wondered whether or not the universe and everything in it isn't just a big computer program ran by some other beings (or future us) in order to observe something such as how a universe progresses. Maybe interconnectivity and synchronicity is just a big wireless internet that we are all hooked into. Not saying that I believe this to be true just something I have thought about.

top topics

join