It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Government Wont Stop Till Dollar Collapses.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is my theory I posted some weeks ago in another thread:

I am more and more convinced that this has all been planned. My theory: to instantly destroy all possible threats: China and Russia in particular. China' and Russia's economy stand no chance with a collapsed financial system. Russia's economy is dependent on oil and gas exports, primarily to the West while China is dependent on exports to the West.

A financial collapse would be worse for them than for the West. Surely it would get tough and revolts will occur. But in China and Russia it will be 10 times worse.

If ''they'' have planned it carefully, a design for a new financial system (and currency) might very well be developed and ready to be implemented at any time.

In 2006, the Fed stopped publishing M3 money supply data, allowing them to ''create'' money endlessly while inflation stays relatively low. They are seriously blowing up our system. , and in my opinion, purposefully.

Purposefully or not, our generation is going to pay the price for this.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Okay so do you have the specs and or instructions to be tested? So far all 15 I have tested and tried have failed to run or run for any length of time. We have even gone as far as to tweak the specs and insert more stable parts and they aren't going. We have come up with a few, but some of the items needed aren't available at a hardware store type place where anyone can pick them up. Which is rather defeatist being the whole idea is to get it public. Back to the drawing board.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

As excited as I have been to have Bush out finally..... and things President Obama has already enacted. I have to admit, I am only hoping against hope that we are still going to go down this path - that is being discussed here.

I kind of find it funny, that Canada has all of a sudden had a change of govt. and now Mexico is having a "revolution" of sorts.... the instability of our two border countries, make me believe it was a "plan" so that we all do have to come together as one.

Hyped still.... at a new administration.... ABSOLUTELY..... cautious ..... about what is in our future......Yes.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FightLies

wtf is this.. you sound like a broken record.. use your own brain not someone elses.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I think most pollies have no idea what $1 is, everything is
provided for and they don't buy anthing or somebody
does that for them. They will talk on about 100 Million bucks
like it's loose change. And 100 Billion, I'd imagine you can
probably buy a few houses with that.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

This reminded me of the Iron Mountain Report. They don't want war to end, it is not convenient for them. I am really beginning to believe the plan has been laid and we are all pretty much thrown under the bus, with the PTB driving it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Everyone print our own money like f**king governments do.
Let the dollar collapse.
Let the money system collapse.

Actualize The Venus Project !!!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sneaky
[I think that you are misunderstanding a few things about the fundamentals of Capitalism on a grand scale. Let's flash back to The Great Depression and how the United States got out of that mess. Some will argue, and I tend to agree with them, that the biggest factor of pulling the entire world out of that mess was World War 2 and the money pumped into weapons spending and grand scale manufacturing. But WW2 wasn't the only factor that pulled the United States out of the Great Depression, it was the FDR administration pumping millions of dollars into government sponsored projects, mostly in infrastructure. Obviously we are in a RECESSION, not a depression, so be thankful that the world can go about fixing this in a peaceful manner.

Although I don't agree with all of the ways they are spending this money, I do agree that they need to spend it. If they spend the money on things like infrastructure, it is literally killing two birds with one stone. You got jobs that CANNOT be outsourced and new roads for everyone.

let me ask you this.
after pumping hundreds of BILLIONS into these "infrastructure jobs" everybody seems to be so excited about, what happenes when the jobs are all completed and the folks who built them are now out of work, AGAIN? building a road or a bridge isnt a lasting job.
So now we have all these sweet bridges, schools, roads all built nice and expensive like and it doesnt matter because they were temporary tasks, not a lasting occupation. So what happens after that? another stimulus package to keep them working? and another and another?

spending your way out of debt doesnt work, if that was the case my wife would be a millionaire.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by sneaky]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

The way it works, if I understand the local policies of the cities and towns I've fled from, is you spend tax dollars on all sorts of frivolous things that a few people want but nobody needs. In New Haven it was heated bus stops for millions and now it's a $20 million dollar trolley. In Middletown it was city-wide wi-fi. In some smaller towns it's been new signage or taxpayer funded refacing of private businesses. On the federal level it's crap like the interstate system that never should have been built in the first place.

The theory is, best I can figure, is that idiots will see all the neat, new, clean stuff that was bought with debt and flock to the area to become new taxpayers and magically balance out the budget.

Well, that rarely works in SimCity and to my knowledge hasnt ever worked anywhere in America. There may be a quick and slight uptick in population but those suckers always bail long before the debt is paid back leaving the long-time residents to pay the bill.

I guess on a federal level the government expects a bunch of rick Mexicans and Chinese people to come in and pay the bills?

If we never bought crap we couldnt afford in the first place, me, you or the government, none of this would be happening. Of course we cant just admit that and fix the problem. No. We have to scheme ourselves ourselves out of the problem like some crappy 80's movie plot.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The man talks sense, which is why, if we can all see this, then the PTB do too, and they are just delaying the inevitable.

By throwing money at industries they are buying time and nothing more. They are propping up the industries to prevent massive unemployment, while they formulate the plan to introduce a new currency.

What I hope, is that the UK has its own plan to isolate itself from outside financial turmoil, create its own currency, and run for a few years before delving into globalization again.
Every nation should do the same.

I think we are long past the point of no return. I think this point had passed long before we even realized there was a problem.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thing I cant figure out is how come you all keep falling for the same thing every 4 years expecting different results. You continue to deny that little voice in you that says..."it will be the same" yet you go ahead and do it anyway.
Do I have any suggestions and what do I propose you say? You dont lisetn to your gut or instinct...why would you listen to me?

A. Dont pay your taxes.
1 Its an illegal system
2 You already pay income tax and sales tax with no say in the matter...why are you filing a w2 like obedient scared sheep?
3. If you could get just a little over 1/3rd of the populace to do this...you would win. Sure gov would pitch a fit and make examples out of people but they do this anyways.

B. Quit voting
1 As far as voting...you couldnt get everyone to act in perfect unison which it would require to effectively send the message so I guess scrap this idea. This requires 100% participation because even if 2% continue to vote will screw it up

C. Quit buying things but the absolute necessities.
1.Food, Gasoline(to get you to work and around), and your utility bills.
2.Cut up your credit cards and what ever you owe tellem to go F themselves. Worse thing they will do is hurt your credit rating and ring your phone off the wall.

D. Quit making excuses as to why you wont do this and seek true freedom

I given you 4 categories to dominate your leaders and slave masters but your programming runs so deep you already are tearing the ideas apart that I give you saying this would never work.

Conclusion: Knock yourselves out playing the game and follow your destiny to the abyss. I'm all for it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbokid

what happenes when the jobs are all completed and the folks who built them are now out of work, AGAIN? building a road or a bridge isnt a lasting job.
So now we have all these sweet bridges, schools, roads all built nice and expensive like and it doesnt matter because they were temporary tasks, not a lasting occupation. So what happens after that...

What about the people hired to maintain those roads after they are built? What about the teachers who are hired, and the children who receive a better education due to smaller class sizes? What about the lives that are saved when a bridge that doesn't collapse into a river due to age and degeneration? What about those lasting jobs?

Think outside of the box a little bit, its a conspiracy forum, and such a talent is a must.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sneaky

the maintenance of anything is never as big of a job as building it in the first place. So you have thousands building bridges and roads and a small percentage of them maintaining it afterwards, the majority still has no more work left.
Furthermore, all those "maintenance and teaching" jobs will still be paid by MORE of you and I's taxes to keep them employed. the initial 800 billion or so goes to construction, then how much more additional money goes to maintenance and staffing???
building a dozen schools in your community and hiring staff for all those schools will increase taxes. you cant just create jobs for people just for the sake of having jobs, there has to be a demand for it. and if the government creates these jobs by using tax money, they have to KEEP using tax money to maintain those jobs. After the money runs out, if those jobs arn't in demand, they will be lost.

i say we should revisit this thread in one years time and see how things work out.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a straight shooter. It is very hard to swim upstream in DC. Integrity is scarce and thus few will hear his cries for accountability. The funding projects that have been sitting in confiscated mode by various corrupt leaders are the only answer to solve the economic woes . Why they can't be completed finally is the $64 question. We the people may need an entire new approach to be heard. The crisis is real and escalating. When life's necessities are threatened by governmental fraud, then anarchy is soon to break out and spread. That is our founding history as a nation.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello, this is the day that will decide the fate of the dollar. Gold has broken 900usd and the dollar has failed the 87level. This is all going into fed meeting 27/1/09. I will stake my anonymous reputation on saying that at the close of western markets tomorrow gold will have broken 930usd and the dollar will break 83on the downside. this is the tip of the iceberg, the triple-top is a sign of reversal. If this is the dollar triple-top then we are in for some very serious inflation from a dollar perspective. I have read some other posts that imply that a major downturn will flame china and Russia and that view is really wrong. the usa has by far the most to lose. you will see, this is a pivotal night in history. and i wish all good luck and good judgment,

anonymous

<< 1  2  3   >>

join