It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is really going on? Are aliens attempting to contact the human race?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am now convinced that the human race has been visited by an alien intelligence not of this world.

I am requesting your best information about alien contact.

Past, Present or Future.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Well.. a quick use of the Search function would bring back a lot of data from these forums.

Or, would you rather not do any digging yourself, and have everything handed to you?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Well.. a quick use of the Search function would bring back a lot of data from these forums.

Or, would you rather not do any digging yourself, and have everything handed to you?

Just requesting a hand up, not a hand out.

A jumpstart if you will.

Thanks

[edit on 22-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yes. And according to some individuals, they will not return untill they are being officially admitted as existing. If that is true, that would explain why there seem to be UFO's seen everywhere in the World right now.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What would have been smart is to just instantly beam next to Obama during his speech. Mass hysteria here we come

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I am now convinced that the human race has been visited by an alien intelligence not of this world.

if you are convinced that we are being visited why do you need more information ? and what exactly convinced you ?

why don't you tell us what convinced you and maybe we can expand on it ?

i am requesting this information from you

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Grab some coffee or Tea and take a comfortable seat; lots to learn I think. I personally started reading the Recent Posts and moved onto individual forums; reading everything that caught my eye. The best way to find what you want is to search for it, but I mean in reading the threads, following the links and continuing to research externally from ATS.

ATS is a great place and so much data that it's astounding, but to really get a good grasp of what you want, you'll need to spend many hours reading. The Grey Area is an amazing place for me; I spend hours reading about peoples experience as I have yet to have my own.

As I said, I haven't had my own but I'm not ignorant enough to believe that we are alone in the Universe. The odds are just far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too large to think that we are the only intelligent species. As well I have complete and total faith in God, Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary and I'm also an Independent!

At any rate, spend some hours on the boards, you'll find what you need.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Hi,What brings you to that conclusion,if you dont mind me asking.

I have not had any personal experiences with aliens,but I did see a craft up close when I was 12 years old.

Thanks

Lewtra

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What do you think that crop circles, cattle mutilations, abducties, sitings, Area 51, Roswell, the Phoenix lights. All of it. I think we can come to the conclusion that aliens are indeed trying to contact us, or preparing us for it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
What do you think that crop circles, cattle mutilations, abducties, sitings, Area 51, Roswell, the Phoenix lights. All of it. I think we can come to the conclusion that aliens are indeed trying to contact us, or preparing us for it.

First I think there PROBABLY is intelligent life out there, but to address your post...

1. crop circles - none have been proven to be of "alien" origin.

2. cattle mutilations - see 1.

3. abductees - see 1.

4. Sightings - None have been verified as "alien" in origin.

5. Area 51 - none of us know what takes place there. Again no proof of "alien" origins.

6. Roswell - again, where is the proof?

7. Phoenix Lights - Again, never proven as "alien " in origin.

None of that brings us to the conclusion that aliens are without a doubt factual.

But.. I hope we are not the smartest sentient species in the 'verse.. that would just be sad.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

if you are convinced that we are being visited why do you need more information ?

I want to know who they are, where they are from and what do they want to tell us.

and what exactly convinced you ?

why don't you tell us what convinced you and maybe we can expand on it ?

Process of elimination

There can't be any other explaination.

Look at the archaeology, read the anchient scrolls and runes, look at the mythologies, religions, liguistics and geography of the land and see how all of it correlates to the stars.

The human race has expierienced a lighting advance in technology within the last 100 years.

Events happened at key junctures in our past timeline.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, they are creatures far more advanced than us. Why would such beings bother contacting us? Do we bother contacting the animals we study or pretend they are our equals?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
If extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, they are creatures far more advanced than us. Why would such beings bother contacting us? Do we bother contacting the animals we study or pretend they are our equals?

So you think they are experimenting on us.

How depressing to think that we might only be test subjects.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Also, I think that they wouldn't have to "attempt" contacting us. If there was such a thing as an advanced alien species, I don't think they'd have any trouble contacting us. They'd just do it.

But they just don't seem interested. Which leads to other speculation. Time travelers? Glimpses of alternate or broader realities?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Which leads to other speculation. Time travelers? Glimpses of alternate or broader realities?

I also have speculated about time travellers attempting to change a cataclysmic apocalyptic future.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So you think they are experimenting on us.

How depressing to think that we might only be test subjects.

I am not saying anything of the sort. I am saying if extraterrestrials are visiting the planet, I do not think they would bother contacting us.

And if the stories at a bare minimum are true, it does not seem they are too keen on contacting us.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316

1, Crop circles can be made by people. See Circle Makers.com
2, Cattle Mutilations can be a result of natural decomposition and/or human agency.
3, Abductees are inconclusive.
4, Sightings are subjective, open to interpretation, inconclusive.
5, Area 51, Groom Lake is protected by National Security constraints. Speculation and indicative evidence.
6, Roswell is not conclusive.
7, Phoenix Nights is a great series and extremely funny. Peter Kay at his best.
8, Phoenix Lights are inconclusive. Lanterns, Airforce flares, fireworks, stealth craft, UFOs.

There's nothing here that could be termed 'conclusive'.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I want to know who they are, where they are from and what do they want to tell us.

yea join the crowd

we all want to know what they or it wants or needs from us.

obviously it's the biggest question of all time and in my opinion there are problems with trying to figure this puzzle out because many people try to put the reasoning behind them or it visiting us into human terms of understanding wich in my opinion could be totally the wrong approach.

here is a great article from Frank Warren about this

There are a multitude of not only Ufologists, but also scientists, and on the other side, debunkers, pelicanists etc., who seem to have an “inside track” on the psychology of ET. In listening to some, one would think that they’ve had intimate encounters with our visitors, and or have studied their societies for years. (If in fact “they” have societies at all).

and heres one for Nohup

Skeptics have often echoed the sentiments that if UFOs were indeed alien spacecraft, then they would obviously make contact with the governments of the earth. Conspiracists theorize they indeed already have, and work in conjunction with a macabre faction of the powers-that-be.

www.theufochronicles.com...

Process of elimination

There can't be any other explaination.

ok i understand where your coming from then when you say your convinced about Aliens visiting this planet.

i think most people will agree that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to arrive at a partial conclusion about this.

if your looking for more information about this subject let me just say that ATS is a great place to find information but it's not all in one place for you to just go..ok here is the answer

if it was like that we all would have shown you where that answer was already...so keep searching for the truth ! it's here somewhere

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The mode i seen them operating in before, was plausible Deniability, Now i see the opposite, Plausible Undeniability

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Which leads to other speculation. Time travelers? Glimpses of alternate or broader realities?

I also have speculated about time travellers attempting to change a cataclysmic apocalyptic future.

Or trying to discretely locate and trace a specific DNA sequence for some unknown reason. Or maybe there is no reason. It would certainly go a long way to explain why these things are so sneaky and unwilling to communicate directly with us.

Time Traveler Rule #1: Don't screw up the timeline.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join