It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is really going on? Are aliens attempting to contact the human race?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

The end of my post isn't directed at you.

And sorry, didn't make an account yet. Will do soon with the name "impaired" in it (don't ask)

Anyway, I think that if we knew HOW to communicate with animals, we would, dude! We just don't know how, so there is no movement in that field yet.

So with that in mind, If there was a possibility (imagine, I mean) that we could talk to an animal, we'd be all over that!

And there is my response. They're viewing us - the amount of recent sightings ALONE can attest to that. Way too many UNEXPLAINED sightings. Government or manmade? HOW COME THEY'RE VISIBLE TO US??? 80% of the UFO sightings that *I* can discern as real always cloak themselves in the same way! I can't put it into words, but you who believe in this # probably know's what I mean. And the NASA tether. I examined that video in a Video Editing program and used a Filter or Plugin (WHATEVER!) called GRADIENT. I also inverted the colors with the same result. All of the UFO's look exactly the same. Try it. VLC media player also works (Extended settings menu).
I didn't mean to maybe to go off topic, but I just don't understand how noone can believe this. I hope the near future brings disclosure, but I feel the implications involved (politics - everything as we know it) would crumble fromt the domino effect.
And here it comes: I've never seen a sighting in real life, but I can feel it in every cell in my body that they're out there. Hopefully I will see one soon.
Besides: millions of sightings are just crazy people? Battle of Los Angeles? OPEN YOUR EYES!

Sorry people, just have alot of pent up anger to the ones who CHOOSE not to believe. It's almost like some people will attack believers; ridiculing them or trying to severly discredit or play down. WHY IS THIS?

Yeah dude... too much consistency out there.

And before I finish I just wanna mention a saying I heard a few times:

There is always (some) truth to a rumor.
Put it all together and what do you have?
People like you and me at sites like this.
Goodnight

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
And things also point to the 2012 thing being involved (obviously). Assuming 2012 is true (good or bad), I wonder if maybe the increased UFO sightings could mean (spleculating of course) that they're maybe warning us or wanting to get us out? That would be cool...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Assuming 2012 is true (good or bad), I wonder if maybe the increased UFO sightings could mean (spleculating of course) that they're maybe warning us or wanting to get us out?

I think the increased UFO sightings are a worldwide signal that it's time.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Well.. a quick use of the Search function would bring back a lot of data from these forums.

Or, would you rather not do any digging yourself, and have everything handed to you?

Just requesting a hand up, not a hand out.

A jumpstart if you will.

Thanks

[edit on 22-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

Well, just to help you a little bit, I stumbled unto some neandertal details that are very intresting,and I think it realy have alot to do with our curent situation. But I have afeeling that people in this alien forum real isnt so intrested in the topc, more like they try to ruin what ever piece of the puzze that people feel belong here...

Like I have been trying to get you guys to comment on the subject of the neanderthals living here 1000's of years ago.
What if it is true they were wiped out by another race of beings, and if they are still here, they never left...???

My reasons for this statement: I am an norwegian citizen and I heard on the News on the radio (radio norge) 30th december 2008, that 'new research sugests that the neanderthals were anihilated by us, the humans 1000's of years ago'.

Now, friday 23rd of january I find this wierd panic written info on an alien ufo forum, where he talks about of alot of wierd stuff, that is the best I can put it. I was just about to stop reading it when something caught my eye, he said: ''Did you know that Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal man were on this planet at the same time in-fact the Cro-Magnons wiped out the Neanderthals’ and replaced them what if an alien race were replacing us today what would it look like, and what if they could become us, what if they could replace each and everyone of us, what if there agenda was to get rid of us.''

He goes on naming CIA agents and stuff like that. We all heard of the Alien Agenda, that is why we read in this forum topic, isnt it? !

Alien agenda forum post

I agree with you it sounds redicules, but one part of it I afterall heard on the News, so what am I to believe ??

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Here is how that poor fellow discovered the conspiracy:

"there is one piece of the puzzle that every one is missing, I know about it because I screwed up a conspiracy happening at the Dept. of Immigration in San Francisco,"

I read what he posted and it appears to be mostly a cut-and-paste job from other sites with his own ramblings interspersed throughout. He believes the aliens are copying Body Snatchers movie and replacing us.

The responses to his post are quite humourous.

Edit: Here are the first words from his post :-( :

"TAKE THIS INFORMATION COPY AND PASTE IT EVERYWHERE, PRINT IT SEND IT HARD COPY TO EVERYONE ITS ALL TRUE THERE IS A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY BY AN ALIEN RACE WHO CAN REPLACE US. THE CHOICE IS YOURS IF YOUR HUMAN YOU ARE BEING SCREWED AND DON’T EVEN KNOW IT"

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sometimes, ya gotta wonder about the body snatcher theory- when people act so weird, you cant but wonder.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Stargates and accidental stargates (ahem..LHC) are simply pretexts to explain how these smelly sulfur ridden watchers got here.

These pretend 'aliens' have already been dug up for quite a while now:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mortje

you would probably also have a dead alien considering how many snipers and security there were there.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Its hard to prove any of this ET stuff because everyone calls you crazy and the government automatically finds an excuse for what you may have experienced.

I suppose that used to be the case in the past. I think recent polls have shown that most people believe in some kind of ET life, and the UFOs are associated with them in some way. So the amount of ridicule people (experiencers) face is a lot less than it used to be, if there is any at all. As for government involvement, I think they've figured out after 50 years that the best thing to do is nothing. No need to draw attention to it.

No, the biggest thing standing in the way of proving that UFOs or other odd phenomena have anything at all to do with ET intelligence is the simple lack of good, definitive evidence of it. We got a lot of evidence, but nothing definitively proving what it is evidence of. And there are a number of aspects of this evidence that actually make ET intelligence one of the less likely explanations.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You are right, but your looking in the places where you will not find answers.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

The REAL question is do you KNOW it wasn't proven, or were TOLD it wasn't proven. I came to my conclusion because there's too much unproven evidence for a suposedly unexistend phanthom. If there wasn't a such thing, there would be no doubt when considering the possibility it's not.
Just how I came to my conclusion

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i believe there is a spiritual connection with ET's. I havent had an experience yet, but its just my gut feeling. Check out Gillilands ranch, read up on his stuff, Alex Collier, just search "UFO Contactee" on youtube and make sure its on your day off...i meditate, i thought it was stupid until i tried it, see what you get from that. but for now, im going to go watch The Hulk

goodnite and i hope you find what you're looking for!!!!

-ziggy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join