It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is really going on? Are aliens attempting to contact the human race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
They or whoever are flying these exotic craft have been here for some time,I myself have seen five craft ranging from a black as can be black triangle hovering over a field a 100 metres away from a height of about 100 feet in daylight,to a sighting yesterday evening at about 17.20 when another craft was staitionary above a field a mile away from my home.

I couldnt see the shape of the craft but it had 4 lights red,green,orange and white in a straight line looking like one of those 3 bulb projectors in a way the lights were spaced.None of these lights were blinking,there was no navigation light.I was driving straight towards it and flashed my full beams at it before turning left down narrow country roads before another corner that took me to the other side of the field-winding down the window and stopping to look I could see nothing or hear anything?Perhaps I shouldnt have flashed the full beams!lol But there was something there for at least 30 seconds,and it looked like an old boy had got out of his house and was looking at it too.(the field sometimes has horses in it,and near by is another field with cattle and Llamas)

Now I dont know who is flying the craft I have seen,they might very well be next generation USAF and RAF craft as a craft I saw years ago in ireland about 2300 hours looking at the moon through a scope had a blinking navigational light but accelerated and changed direction leaving a metalic blur in its trail!

Concerning the lights on these craft at night,after some thought I believe these are hooked up into a computer that mixes these signals to give perfect night vision-no green vision,but perfect light and colours!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If ET's ARE attempting contact with usthen there are a few reasons as to why you and I have not heard about it.

1: ET's did contact us back in the 30's, 40's and 50's to stop us going to war with ourselves, They could analyse our current technology and come to the comclusion that we had developed atomic weapons ( as used at the end of WW2) , they didn't want us destroying ourselves.

2: The ET's knew we had atomic weapons and when we used it realised that we Humans could destroy a very habitable planet.

3:ET's have been told to stay away from Earth by the current 'overlords' either Humankind or another race of ET's already here ( like we were 'apparently' told to get off and keep off the moon).

4: ET's have no interest in us as a society as we are too 'barbaric' and confrontational. They studied our history and found out WW1 was started by an assassins bullet, and then understood we are very barbaric to each other for the sake of pretty rocks and currency.

5: ET's have no desire to contact us but are studying the effects of our living here on the planet as a study labrat to tell other ET's " this is what happens when you value money over something spiritual" , We are just an experiment to them , and when you've finished with the experiment you usually dispose of all the evidence and keep the data .

6: ET's HAVE contacted us but the Governments have kept it a secret because they are scared of the public finding out that there is more to existence than just making sure TPTB are well fed and their pockets filled with said pretty rocks. We are led to believe from birth that all we have to do is work hard for a great life, WORK HARD? for who's great life?
Not yours , Not mine, but TPTB have a great life, living in luxury whilst the rest of us struggle to feed our families and the rest of the world starves in the process.

7: ET's don't exist and the miltiary have new aircraft and are doing secret flights.

8: ET's don't exist and the glowing ORBs and 'craft' you see are simply your imagination running riot with something you can't expalin rationally. The Orbs can be simply our consciousness joining together as one when we sleep. ( thought I'd throw that in to confuse the heck out of you all)..

ET's Exist in my opinion, but are afraid of us, as we are monstrous to our own kind, what would we do to them once their out of their ships?
The ships are designed to be able to fly through the vaccum of space, impregnable to the different radiations out in the void, Able to sustain constant impacts from spacial debris, asteroids, meteorites and atoms at high speed, a few bullets or missiles aint gonna make no dent in their ships, but get them on the outside and their just as squidgy as you and I.
Thats providing their not interdimensional beings in which case all of our matter , Bullets and such would probably pass through.

I for one would love to see and meet an alien , but the mentality of the Human race IS that of sheep, One gets scared of the unknown, far from the safety of the mundane, they get scared and then run off, the next person sees them run off and thinks , " oh no, we're under attack" , and then runs off, the third person sees them both running and grabs his gun to counter attack.

What we really need is a spoof of the film "Independance Day" where the aliens come down and attack us.
Call it ' Indifference Day" ,the aliens come down and we all just stand looking and say "so what?". at least if we weren't runing around causing 'chinese whispers' of attack and actually just stood and watched and welcomed , maybe the ET's would want to meet us?.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
While I do believe that many of the sightings of craft are either misunderstood or the technology of other nations (and our own) there is evidence to suggest that we are being visited.

There are numerous reports by well respected professionals over the past thirty years that simply cannot just be ignored.

As for why they don't contact us...

If they just landed, stepped out and said "Hai" the entire population of Earth would immediately crap out their brains. We would go into meltdown. We would literally collapse as a civilization within days.

It is likely that every weapon man has ever made would immediately be pointed toward whichever nation hosted such a greeting.
Religious fruitcakes (remember that some nations are controlled by such) would be completely unpredictable in their actions.

So apart from the safety aspects, perhaps they are simply scared of us and what we are capable of? Maybe they know we are just not ready to meet them?

If they have any understanding of our media, they already have the message that we would all be terrified of them and expect the worst. We would likely try to destroy them and end us in the process.

What is happening right now is what is sensible; acclimatise the population to the understanding that we are not alone. They should gradually make displays for us in the skies, appear and vanish now and then to show us they are here. They haven't made a single move to hurt us as far as we are aware, so that should show that they are not what we portray them to be in our media, or are not capable of using weapons against us.

I read a book recently about a remarkable girl discovered in Siberia. It's a fantasy presented as fact about this girl with remarkable powers, completely detached from the outside world and civilization.
In one part of the story the writer asks her about alien life and visiting craft. She explains the design of these craft as organic.
She then goes on to state that these aliens are terrified of us.

She suggests that this alien race are not violent, have no need for weapons, and are truly scared of Humans.

I'm sure that is something we can all relate to. Would you, as an alien visitor, approach the Human race after discovering Nuclear weapons, governments eradicating their own people, massive wars over land and religion...?

I wouldn't, I'm surprised they didn't run away and tell their own people that Earth should be isolated and quarantined as a hazardous place.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
at this time in existance just close ur eyes , you can see all the truth as it is not as its been conditioned. i beleave we have a speck of the scoure in us all taking our expiriances and guiding our path so we get to were we should be.

problem is no one listens and choose the wrong path for whatever selfish reason and we're left numb as the speck has more to do than tell some one how to get what they ask for ,only to be ignored

agartha / heaven / paridise waits for us if we can prove ourselves to be intelignt sentiant beings instead of shivering individuals.
im universal not indivdual im everything and nothing. if there are aliens we were a test gone wrong and is getting out of control
a child in a laboritory and no adult,smashing stuff up and hurting our selves. i for one hope they hear our crys for salvation,or mabey they wait for us to take our own? who knows with my finate wisdom
love and light
mr50 my comp at work sucks miss's letters sorry

[edit on 23-1-2009 by 5ive the light]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is something that I feel each individual has to come to terms with on their own. I ran across an article on area 51 one night over the summer while using Stumble Upon. The notion that we have been visited by aliens and have alien tech was something I never considered.

I spent the entire summer and fall reading and researching every thing I could on the subject. The joke about falling down the rabbit hole was very appropriate for me. I listened to hours and hours of interviews, read book after book, site after site of information was devoured. For months I did nothing but dig for information. I discovered ats during this search for information.

The bottom line is this: You can read or speak to 100 different people on the topic and you will likely get 100 different theories. From the motives of the aliens, to live on Mars, to the bases on the moon, everyone has a different set of thoughts, proof and way of presenting it.

I still have not formed a firm opinion of much of the information that is out there. What I do know is this:Millions of people have seen objects in the sky that have no explanation, ancient civilizations had far more understanding of the working of the stars and planets than they could possibly have come up with on their own, and the world governments know far more than they are telling the population. Beyond that there is nothing concrete as every bit of information you read has its own take on things.

Keep searching.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

About the "fact" that aliens might look upon us as inferior, "ants" if you will...
Well that's because WE consider animals to be inferior and also 'cause
WE don't know how to comunicate or expierence their way of looking the world... But who is out there to deny the posibillity that some day WE will be able to comunicate with some of our animals... Therefore why can't the aliens reach an understanding of our situation in the world, verse, whatever and decide we are worth the effort...
You never know!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They are here monitoring souls that they have placed here in order to advance our spiecies...to help us get rid of our ego and stop thinking as a singular being. An awakening of sorts. There is more here than the physical existance...try thinking only of here and now, nothing else. Kind of tricky, the human mind has some flaws. We even think in 3 demensions.
If we spent as much time organizing our thoughts as we do worring about how we look or what new thing we're going to buy...we'd be a much better species. Open your eyes...GET OUT OF THE BOX!
That being said. If you think they are here...chances are you're right. If you think they are not here...chances are you aren't ready.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Like you I've looked into this subject for years and all the other subjects it ties into. Keep an open mind and read one of my recent threads , there appears to be an agenda which ties in with man's origins, the origins of religion, the NWO and a plan for a new age "religion" with ET's eventually being physically present on Earth..if in doubt google the names and organizations I mention, research the UN's connection to theosophy and so on.

Maitreya, New World Order, One world Religion, ETs

The powers that be seem to be preparing for global disclosure via the UN in 2013 with Maitreya/share International preparing the way for the ETs.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Closest I got to 'contact' was an extremely stressful situation 20 ish years ago (thank you ex g/f.... slut). The thing didn't talk to me- it was just standing there till I jumped up and took a swing at it. This was in Fla- as was a great deal of odd lights at night as well. BUT- I saw a lot of unusual, yet identifiable aircraft during the day. I am on the fence as to actual aliens, or the militarty, or BOTH. And I hold reasons for the triple fence sit. a few of them are personal.

BTW- I have a nice pic of what I saw that morning. Not 100% accurate, but it'll do. I might have something more accurate in the future.

And yes, it was that color. It wasn't slate grey.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

maybe not...... but they are supposed to be supperior than us.

So if they really are they would talk.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
If extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, they are creatures far more advanced than us. Why would such beings bother contacting us? Do we bother contacting the animals we study or pretend they are our equals?

We slaughter animals for food, I imagine they do the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Don't laugh but we show signs of intelligence. Not that long ago we discovered a tribe that had never been contacted before and we didn't just dive in there and say hi. On this planet alone, we have "societies" that are so distant as far as comunication and technology goes. If they are here, it's going to take some time to warm us up to them. The vast majority of our "advanced" society is not ready for an all out reveal.
Not to mention that my seattle seahawks still have to win the superbowl before reality, as we know it, changes.

[edit on 1/23/09 by riotact1]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

"What the hell is really going on? Are aliens attempting to contact the human race?"

The aliens also use the internet to communicate with us - they have been here long enough to have learned the language and how to communicate on our network.

They use the internet to communicate with us directly.

*You might find yourself talking to an alien on ATS and you'd never know it.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Originally posted by bigvig316
What do you think that crop circles, cattle mutilations, abducties, sitings, Area 51, Roswell, the Phoenix lights. All of it. I think we can come to the conclusion that aliens are indeed trying to contact us, or preparing us for it.

First I think there PROBABLY is intelligent life out there, but to address your post...

1. crop circles - none have been proven to be of "alien" origin.

2. cattle mutilations - see 1.

3. abductees - see 1.

4. Sightings - None have been verified as "alien" in origin.

5. Area 51 - none of us know what takes place there. Again no proof of "alien" origins.

6. Roswell - again, where is the proof?

7. Phoenix Lights - Again, never proven as "alien " in origin.

None of that brings us to the conclusion that aliens are without a doubt factual.

But.. I hope we are not the smartest sentient species in the 'verse.. that would just be sad.

"Factual" is a big problem with this issue, you are right.
First you have to establish what a fact is.
As with all borderline reality, what fact is seems to blur.
If you try to hide this borderline reality or science, it is easy dismiss it to the realm of unreality.

If I "miss time", it is difficult to prove it. Because I wasn't there. And I cannot prove where I was. I am missing time.
When I see someting happening in my dream or minds eye and a day later it happens, from a plate breaking to a relative becoming sick, I cannot proof I saw it before it happened. You can write it down, but will people believe it.

As of this time, aliens and their ships are not a fact for the masses, so we believe.
But they are a fact for the ones that saw them or communicated with them.
I don't mean vague stuff in the skies, but specific clear stuff right in front of them.

For us a unknowing onlookers, we have a choice. We can say, we believe some of the "credible" wittnesses, or we can be so arrogant as to dismiss their testimonies and say they are attention seekers. All of them, with their army and astronaut carreers, their political and scientific carrees.
Their is no sense for all these people as Mitchell and Corso and Rosin and others to act so stupid as to tell lies, so I choose to believe them.

Scientific "facts" are often proven wrong after some years when science progresses.
The world or "reality" is not made out of facts, but out of what we experience.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Its hard to prove any of this ET stuff because everyone calls you crazy and the government automatically finds an excuse for what you may have experienced. i believe there is intelligent life visiting, and intelligent life that inhabits under parts of the ocean floor and under mountains, etc...There have been a lot of stuff thats happened to astronauts, air force pilots, and even sightings by Presidents. But to think we're alone is crazy!!!! imo - we will know more and more real soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well this is as good a place as any to post my dream,

and yes i have had contact

I have had experiences with UFOs, and many times dreamt of them,

Last night was one of those moments,

I dreamt I was wondering around the darkened house, I was looking for what was causing the noise in he kitchen, as I walked by the hall way entrance, there it was ,

About three feet tall, skin was clear and slick like a jelly fish , the internal organs could be seen, and the internal organs glowed green like pulsating light, the head was rather triangular , and the face glowed internally with this neon green,

Awake,

That feeling like it was still there, I cuddled next to my husband and said hold me I am scared I dreamt of aN ALIEN,
HE SAID THE STRANGEST THING,

Where is it?

Just writing about it makes me jittery.

[edit on 103131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I am now convinced that the human race has been visited by an alien intelligence not of this world.

I am requesting your best information about alien contact.

Past, Present or Future.

Thanks in advance

Well in a pure logical sense... Anyone who believes in God, believes in extra-terrestrials because god is in the "Heavens" which literally refers to space.

So any christian who doesn't believing Alien(s) is ironically hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
If extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, they are creatures far more advanced than us. Why would such beings bother contacting us? Do we bother contacting the animals we study or pretend they are our equals?

Hi, i've been lurking around here for a while now and noticed that you bring a (often needed) level headed approach to the discussion. With regards to your comment above I was wondering what your thoughts on the following were.

If, and that's a very big and unproven if, ET's are visiting, then as you say they would be far more advanced, spiritually, technologically etc, than we are. However, does that neccessarily mean they won't be interested in contacting us? Any species so advanced that they could travel the cosmos, surely would see us as a way of providing a glimpse at their own beginnings or evolution.

With that in mind, if we could hypothetically do the same and travel back to our beginning on this planet, do you not think we'd try and make contact with the cave men or women or whatever to see what really made them tick and get a greater insite into where we came from and how we evolved etc?

Of course, any sort of civilisation so advanced they could achieve this, could for all we know, have done away with any need for communication of any sort, who knows...

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've had a revelation of sorts in the last days.

I've put it all together here.

StarGate Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join