It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis then, Zionists now...the difference is?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Firstly, I'd like to declare the fact that I am not racists. Not even close. As another poster stated, Nazis were Germans, but not all Germans were Nazis. Same goes for the Jewish people. Zionists are Jewish, but not all Jewish people are Zionists.
But something that baffles me, and infuriates me is this...
How can these Zionist Jews condemn the Nazis for what was done to them during WWII, when now, they are doing no different to the Palestinian people in the Middle East? It makes me heartsick. Here, I have found a comparative photo essay that speaks volumes. As they say, a picture is worth 1,000 words.

uruknet.info...

A note to the Mods: You removed this post and trashed it before, sighting gore and disturbing imagery, yet there are many threads alive that have far worse images linked in them. Here are two examples I will call out to your attention:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com... e=1#pid5679585

Please do not remove this thread. I feel it is important for everyone to see this comparative photo essay, so that they may make their own judgements, and conclusions, based on the images presented.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Oreyeon]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Maybe it's cuz it's the Arab propaganda machine that mostly doing the comparison.

Maybe cuz MLK said that the viewpoint you seem to be supporting is totally about hate towards Jews.

Those ring any bells?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Oreyeon

Maybe it's cuz it's the Arab propaganda machine that mostly doing the comparison.

Maybe cuz MLK said that the viewpoint you seem to be supporting is totally about hate towards Jews.

Those ring any bells?

Oh right! We should believe and bow down to the CNN\FOX propaganda machine right?

Don't make me laugh!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

You need to change your terminology.

Nazi's were Germans but not all Germans were Nazi's.

Zionists are Jews but not all Jews are Zionists.

Comparing Nazi's to Zionists is fair but to compare Nazi's to all Jews is not. You might consider changing the title to "Nazis then, Zionists now"

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Oreyeon

You need to change your terminology.

Nazi's were Germans but not all Germans were Nazi's.

Zionists are Jews but not all Jews are Zionists.

Comparing Nazi's to Zionists is fair but to compare Nazi's to all Jews is not. You might consider changing the title to "Nazis then, Zionists now"

I agree.

It is not the Jews but the damned Zionists. Most that follow Zionism are the liberal kind of 'Jews'. You can't be a Jew AND follow the Zionist policy. They are completely contradictory.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
In this case you are also forgetting about Hamas and Hezbolah who have slaughtered far more of their own people than the Israelis ever dreamed of killing.

Also comparing the slaughter of millions to the controlled bombing that killed a few hundred is pretty disingenuous. Israel made no effort to commit genocide as is evidenced by the fact they could have easily killed hundreds of thousands if they were of that mind.

I think people need to drop this attempt at comparison completely because it just makes no sense. It is so intellectually dishonest it labels its author automatically as having a bigotry against Jews.

It is Hamas after all that has to hide their faces in public and on video's. Not only are they hiding from the Israeli intelligence, they have to hide from the families of those they butchered to take over Gaza.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think it is a good example of the old adage, "beware lest ye become that which ye hate most". A sad thing to see that a people that were beset by violence and hate have now taken that violence and hate into their hearts. Honestly though, as those above posted, it applies to zionists, and not jews, and the fact of the matter is that its those in power, their leadership, and indeed ours, that is filled with the hate and apathy that allows them to inflict such horror and terror upon other peoples, and naturally since they are in power they have the ability to force others to follow their path of hate. The majority of all peoples in ALL places, be they christian, jewish, muslim, whatever, all have the same loves, needs, and desires, largely dominated by the values of family, love, freedom, and the need to secure these for their children. It is our leadership, which is not representative of majority ideology or opinion, that inflicts war, destruction, and horror upon us, as we meekly sit by and watch, powerless and impotent.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

In this case you are also forgetting about Hamas and Hezbolah who have slaughtered far more of their own people than the Israelis ever dreamed of killing.

Also comparing the slaughter of millions to the controlled bombing that killed a few hundred is pretty disingenuous. Israel made no effort to commit genocide as is evidenced by the fact they could have easily killed hundreds of thousands if they were of that mind.

I think people need to drop this attempt at comparison completely because it just makes no sense. It is so intellectually dishonest it labels its author automatically as having a bigotry against Jews.

It is Hamas after all that has to hide their faces in public and on video's. Not only are they hiding from the Israeli intelligence, they have to hide from the families of those they butchered to take over Gaza.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by Blaine91555]

Nonsense!

I've never heard something more ridiculous in my life.

Could you please provide evidence for your claim that Hamas killed more Palestinians than Israel? Can you?

From UN data, the post-1967 avoidable mortality (excess mortality) in the Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures).

With Israel using Nuclear and Chemical weapons on top of cutting of supplies the figure is even worse.

Israel is committed to terrorism and genocide of Palestinians your lies won't go far any more.

Unbelievable!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I'm not going to get dragged into yet another hate thread and I should not have posted in this one. If people want to defend terrorism that is their prerogative.

I'll leave it at both sides are wrong and that makes for very bad neighbors. Anyone who apologizes for either is a propagandist by definition. As long as people like this are around there will never be peace for the innocent civilians on either side. Only when truth comes to the surface will peace be possible. With us Humans it is probably impossible as we seem to have a genetic disposition to have to hate others.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

I'm not going to get dragged into yet another hate thread and I should not have posted in this one. If people want to defend terrorism that is their prerogative.

I'll leave it at both sides are wrong and that makes for very bad neighbors. Anyone who apologizes for either is a propagandist by definition. As long as people like this are around there will never be peace for the innocent civilians on either side. Only when truth comes to the surface will peace be possible. With us Humans it is probably impossible as we seem to have a genetic disposition to have to hate others.

It is not wrong to HATE genocide, terrorism, murder of men, women and children.

You are obviously trying to spread lies and disinfo. So we can see your love for genocide, terrorism, murder of men, women and children.

Both sides ARE NOT wrong!

If someone comes to one's house, takes it by force, kills one's children and rapes one's wife, kills one's family and keeps one in a dog kennel with no food and water and threatens one with eviction and death THEN BOTH sides are NOT wrong! That's absolutely insane!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Agreed. And the sentiment you've mentioned seems so prevalent here at ATS that it is disheartening.

I really, truly, wish more for this community. Ah well, I suppose you have to accept the good with the bad.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Agreed. And the sentiment you've mentioned seems so prevalent here at ATS that it is disheartening.

I really, truly, wish more for this community. Ah well, I suppose you have to accept the good with the bad.

No, I've seen more anti-zionist sentiment than anti-Jewish.

Let's see what the OP -intended- to say...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You won't find ANYONE here that is more into LET the people talk than me.

But... There ARE limits.

It has been just claimed that Israel HAS USED NUCLEAR weapons.

Moderators, please extinguish this FLAGRANT HATE thread.

Thanks guys!

(There isn't enough reward to be a moderator! How do you guys do it?)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
No, I've seen more anti-zionist sentiment than anti-Jewish.

Well, considering all Zionists are Jews....

I'm just saying.

You can change the semantics...but the meaning comes through loud and clear.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You won't find ANYONE here that is more into LET the people talk than me.

But... There ARE limits.

It has been just claimed that Israel HAS USED NUCLEAR weapons.

Moderators, please extinguish this FLAGRANT HATE thread.

Thanks guys!

(There isn't enough reward to be a moderator! How do you guys do it?)

LOL, Rubbish!

Here's some info:

Did you know that Uranium headed bullets cause a large amount of RADIOACTIVE emissions? DO you know what the effect of Radiation is? Do you know what section Radiation is in a Physics book?

Uranium headed bullets fired by Israeli gunships result in radiation similar to a 'dirty' bomb.
Mod Edit: Adding link for source:

Depleted uranium is a heavy metal used in the production of armaments. DU is a rather benign-sounding name for uranium 238, the trace elements left behind when the fissionable material is extracted from uranium-235 for use in nuclear reactors and weapons.

For decades, this refuse was a radioactive nuisance, piling up at plutonium processing plants. By the late 1980's there was nearly a billion tons of this material – called tailing – left over in U.S. dumps. Then Pentagon weapons' designers camp up with a use for the tailings: they could be molded into bullets and bombs. DU is 1.7 times denser than lead, and this means that it can form the core of a shell that will easily penetrate the steel armor of tanks and other military vehicles. It was a triumph of military technology. At high speed, it slices through tanks like a hot knife through butter.

Is Israel using Depleted Uranium against the Palestinian People?

A 1995 report from the U.S. Army Environmental Policy Institute asserts that Israel is one of the countries with DU in its arsenal.

Mod Edit: Unnecessary comments against member snipped.

Mod Edit: Please provide source and hot link to quotes.
Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 1/22/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey Jinni...

Maybe it's time to insert a little tiny bit of truth into this thread...

Let's hear from a lawyer...

www.aish.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Hey Jinni...

Maybe it's time to insert a little tiny bit of truth into this thread...

Let's hear from a lawyer...

www.aish.com...

Enjoy.

. What kind of rubbish are you posting?

DU bullets fall into that class of weapon. Radiation? Hello?

Oh and that link url is some sort of Pro-Zionist page.

I'm not clicking on the link but google says:

"Judaism - The Jewish Website
Judaism - one stop for everything Jewish, Jewish Holidays, Israel News, Holocaust Studies, Jewish Spirituality, Weekly Torah Portion, Western Wall Camera, ...
www.aish.com/ - 59k - Cached - Similar pages - "

*snip*

Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum, please
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Rubbish?

Sounds a LOT more like HISTORY...

You know... as in the FACTS.

Happy hate mongering.

I'll check back on you in a while.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Rubbish?

Sounds a LOT more like HISTORY...

You know... as in the FACTS.

Happy hate mongering.

I'll check back on you in a while.

"Hate mongering!!!!!" LOL!!!! What do I hate (read back my post).

Since I HATE the murder of innocent people YOU clearly support it!

You have not presented ANY Facts! Just some dodgy link.

It's clear you don't know the meaning of facts and are not willing to accept them because of your love for the destruction of innocent people. Talk about HATE! You are funny!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join