It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nazis then, Zionists now...the difference is?

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alien
 


You are right we should keep it civil or just no answer people who compare Jews to Nazis since its they are prob not worth it anyway




posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by alien
 


You are right we should keep it civil or just no answer people who compare Jews to Nazis since its they are prob not worth it anyway


No.

Both of these statements are fact.

1. Israel is involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Palestinians using Chemical and Nuclear weapons.

2. Nazis were involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Jews and other 'Non-Pure' Europeans using Chemical weapons.

I just replaced the perpetrator and victim and removed nuclear.


[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris
 


Au contraire...

I think we've gotten past the preliminaries...

And YES, that IDF is VERY bad...

So tell me what you think would be a just solution for the Palestine/Israel situation.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris
 


Your Law forgets to mention that if civilians of one country (in this case Israel) were attacked by another country (Hamas territory). That country has the right to attack the other country back with what ever it has to make them stop.

Would if make you feel better if in the first rockets attacks by Hamas into Israel 100 or 1000 Israeli’s would die. Then would it be justified?

My last post to you since obviously there is no point…



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Mynaeris
 


Your Law forgets to mention that if civilians of one country (in this case Israel) were attacked by another country (Hamas territory). That country has the right to attack the other country back with what ever it has to make them stop.

Would if make you feel better if in the first rockets attacks by Hamas into Israel 100 or 1000 Israeli’s would die. Then would it be justified?

My last post to you since obviously there is no point…



If someone comes to one's house, takes it by force, kills one's children and rapes one's wife, kills one's family and keeps one in a dog kennel with no food and water and threatens one with eviction and death THEN HE IS NOT ALLOWED to defend himself.

You happy with the ideal of NO-DEFENCE in this case, that I'm sure of....

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


Dude do you know what genocide means?
“Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.”

If it were genocide Israel would have just bombed all of Gaza until no one was alive.

If it were genocide Israel would have attacked Gaza on the basis of religion. Israel
attacked Gaza because it is run by a terror group who shot 80 rockets a day at Israeli civilians.

If it were genocide Israel would have targeted civilians like Hamas is trying to do. Instead Israel dropped pamphlets instructing civilians to leave the area because they are going to bomb.

The only attempted genocide is by Hamas to Israelis. Read their mission statement...



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


From page 1 : Yes I agree with upi about the CNN FOX propaganda. It is ONE SIDED COERCEMENT. I get good and darn sick and tired of the media-mongering giants that keep on buying out all the stations, nrespapers, radio etc. and monopolizing the media and CONTROLLING everything that they want and dont want us to hear! That is why we get this ONESIDED B.S. on television. Yep, we're all supposed to beleive that Israel is so holy and Hamas is so evil. Hamas has been SLAUGHTERED by Israel. What the heck does America have any business to do with Israel anyway???



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I apologise that I am such a lousy typer: It's I agree with you, not I agree with upi! Forgive me, I can not get my eyes off the keyboard



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


“If someone comes to one's house, takes it by force, kills one's children and rapes one's wife, kills one's family and keeps one in a dog kennel with no food and water and threatens one with eviction and death THEN HE IS NOT ALLOWED to defend himself.”

The only people who do that are Muslim terror groups and religious Muslims in countries like Iran who still stone woman do death because of adultery.

And Trust me no Israeli would want to Rape an Arab woman. Did you see how Arab woman they look compared to Israeli woman? How many Arab supermodels do you know? LOL



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Jinni
 


And Trust me no Israeli would want to Rape an Arab woman. Did you see how Arab woman they look compared to Israeli woman? How many Arab supermodels do you know? LOL



That is a hate mongering statement, by the way for the record RAPE is an act of violence and humiliation not an act of lust and passion.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Jinni
 


“If someone comes to one's house, takes it by force, kills one's children and rapes one's wife, kills one's family and keeps one in a dog kennel with no food and water and threatens one with eviction and death THEN HE IS NOT ALLOWED to defend himself.”

The only people who do that are Muslim terror groups and religious Muslims in countries like Iran who still stone woman do death because of adultery.

And Trust me no Israeli would want to Rape an Arab woman. Did you see how Arab woman they look compared to Israeli woman? How many Arab supermodels do you know? LOL



So they would only rape pretty girls right?

And no Arab woman is pretty right?

Keep up the racism, hatred, stereotyping, generalisations...

You do know that Arab women are not -loose- to go supermodelling! Not like their Israeli counterparts. LOL.

It's a great -show- we like to see the face of terror!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris
 


>'...by the way for the record RAPE is an act of violence and humiliation not an act of lust and passion.'

True.

But isn't that part of the SOP as recommended by the prophet?

Or is that just some nonsense they feed those of us in the West?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by golemina]



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris
 


my point is that no israeli rapes Arabs woman unlike muslim people who mary 13 year old girls and stone woman for adultry. Or make woman cover their face (like in Iran) or they are arrested by police.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Mynaeris
 


my point is that no israeli rapes Arabs woman unlike muslim people who mary 13 year old girls and stone woman for adultry. Or make woman cover their face (like in Iran) or they are arrested by police.



Again, sweeping generalisation, false hood, lies, and off-topic disinfo.

What a shame.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OFF TOPIC POST REMOVED

[edit on 21-1-2009 by alien]



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by Dracula23
And Trust me no Israeli would want to Rape an Arab woman. Did you see how Arab woman they look compared to Israeli woman? How many Arab supermodels do you know? LOL


...I know this isn't a topic about Rape...however from working with Rape Victims and Rapists in my line of work: Rape has very little to do with the attractiveness of otherwise of the victim and a whole lot more to do with the perpetrators sense of power over them...



I fail to see how this discussion is on-topic!

Should these off-topic posts be removed?



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


before you make stupid allegations of Rape check how many reports of Rape by Israeli soldiers have been reported by Hamas or Gazan’s (which they would be happy to do).
I will tell you; Zero so stop with these made up facts of yours…



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Personally i think the answer to this problem is that the Palestinians should be given the same amount in finanical and military aid annually and be given the right to nuclear armamnet. Why not? Israel gets these rights.

Why should Israel have the bullyboy status and get rewarded for it.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Jinni
 


before you make stupid allegations of Rape check how many reports of Rape by Israeli soldiers have been reported by Hamas or Gazan’s (which they would be happy to do).
I will tell you; Zero so stop with these made up facts of yours…



Oh really?

Israeli Guards Rape Palestinian women

Stupid allegations?

Provide us with a link of the opposite then! Come on!

Theya re not made up.




top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join