It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis then, Zionists now...the difference is?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Wow that's two very amazing talents Jinni...

1) Obviously a mind reader!

No one can hide ANYTHING from you.

2) And apparently you SEE the 'enemy' everywhere!

Hey, I promised my grandmother I wouldn't ever play with anyone crazier than me.

and Kudos on that!

Don't take this personally Jinni, but I probably won't be answering you... till you say something deserving of a response.

You take care.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD SPEECH

Hi People,

Certainly acknowledge this is a passionate/emotional topic for many.

However - can we please try to keep our responses from becoming personal.

Debate the post not the poster and all that.

Cheers people.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

>'Nope I am anti-stupidity and that's pretty much why I don't like you.'

That's REALLY to bad...

I think you're GREAT!

So, do you think Israel has the right to exist?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Another nonsense post!

I don't see the enemy everywhere!

Whenever people MAKE EXCUSES for PRO-TERROR, PRO-CARNAGE like yourself then contesting it is not 'crazy'.

It's the PRO-MURDER SYMPATHISER posters that are 'crazies'. Hint hint nudge nudge wink wink.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Your questions are more like interrogation than discussion, but yes Israel has the right to exist. Do you think Palestine has the right to exist?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Jinni

Don't take this personally Jinni, but I probably won't be answering you... till you say something deserving of a response.

You take care.

Another lie.

I posted this a while back.

"From UN data, the post-1967 avoidable mortality (excess mortality) in the Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures).

Israel is using Nuclear and Chemical weapons on top of cutting of supplies the figure is even worse. "

Stone silence!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

>'Your questions are more like interrogation than discussion, but yes Israel has the right to exist. Do you think Palestine has the right to exist?'

Interrogation?

(gulp) Akward moment...

Sorry?

Palestine? Exist?

Absolutely!

Don't worry about the questions...

I mean... It's NOT like you really ever answer anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Do you think it's necessary to be obnoxious to win your argument? If you have nothing to say rather say nothing.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

>'Your questions are more like interrogation than discussion, but yes Israel has the right to exist. Do you think Palestine has the right to exist?'

Interrogation?

(gulp) Akward moment...

Sorry?

Palestine? Exist?

Absolutely!

Don't worry about the questions...

I mean... It's NOT like you really ever answer anyway.

What kind of Palestine do you suggest? Funny how you didn't elaborate on that!

You mean in a small cage, without resources, slowly killing them off with starvation, bombs NUCLEAR AND CHEMICAL weapons and such? Less people, the less land they need right? Right?

Like what they are doing right now?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Regarding the OPs title, I think this response says it best:

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I think people need to drop this attempt at comparison completely because it just makes no sense. It is so intellectually dishonest it labels its author automatically as having a bigotry against Jews.

I agree that there doesn't seem to be much in terms of reasonable, intellectual comparisons to be made. The comparison is more likely designed -- if not for bigotry -- then for propaganda.

Also, this post by Jinni is mostly plagiarized. In the spirit of intellectualism, you should use quotation marks and site things you cut and paste.

(Or maybe that doesn't matter on the internet, in which case pay me no attention. Intellectual discussions on teh intranet is srs bizness!).

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Win an argument?

Dude... This is ATS.

We simply DON'T argue.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by Jinni

You won't find ANYONE here that is more into LET the people talk than me.

But... There ARE limits.

It has been just claimed that Israel HAS USED NUCLEAR weapons.

Moderators, please extinguish this FLAGRANT HATE thread.

Thanks guys!

(There isn't enough reward to be a moderator! How do you guys do it?)

LOL, Rubbish!

Here's some info:

Did you know that Uranium headed bullets cause a large amount of RADIOACTIVE emissions? DO you know what the effect of Radiation is? Do you know what section Radiation is in a Physics book?

Uranium headed bullets fired by Israeli gunships result in radiation similar to a 'dirty' bomb.

Depleted uranium is a heavy metal used in the production of armaments. DU is a rather benign-sounding name for uranium 238, the trace elements left behind when the fissionable material is extracted from uranium-235 for use in nuclear reactors and weapons.

For decades, this refuse was a radioactive nuisance, piling up at plutonium processing plants. By the late 1980's there was nearly a billion tons of this material – called tailing – left over in U.S. dumps. Then Pentagon weapons' designers camp up with a use for the tailings: they could be molded into bullets and bombs. DU is 1.7 times denser than lead, and this means that it can form the core of a shell that will easily penetrate the steel armor of tanks and other military vehicles. It was a triumph of military technology. At high speed, it slices through tanks like a hot knife through butter.

Is Israel using Depleted Uranium against the Palestinian People?

A 1995 report from the U.S. Army Environmental Policy Institute asserts that Israel is one of the countries with DU in its arsenal. Given Israel's own nuclear program and well-developed military industry, the International Action Center (IAC) believes Israel is quite likely a manufacturer of its own DU ammunition as the firm Rafael of Israel is named in numerous reports as being such a manufacturer. But even if this were not the case, Israel has been able to import DU weapons from the United States. These U.S. weapons include the M1 Abrams tank – which fires DU shells and is armored with DU-reinforced metal. In addition, the "Apache" and the "Cobra" helicopter gun ships – both used by the Israeli armed forces - are also equipped to fire DU shells.

Mod Edit: *snip* Unnecessary sniping removed

Mod Edit: Decorum and Civility, please
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vault-D
Regarding the OPs title, I think this response says it best:

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I think people need to drop this attempt at comparison completely because it just makes no sense. It is so intellectually dishonest it labels its author automatically as having a bigotry against Jews.

I agree that there doesn't seem to be much in terms of reasonable, intellectual comparisons to be made. The comparison is more likely designed -- if not for bigotry -- then for propaganda.

Also, this post by Jinni is mostly plagiarized. In the spirit of intellectualism, you should use quotation marks and site things you cut and paste.

(Or maybe that doesn't matter on the internet, in which case pay me no attention. Intellectual discussions on teh intranet is srs bizness!).

Quotes added.

It doesn't change the CONTENT though!

Funny how you missed to comment on that.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Mynaris, if you attacked me with an ice cream cone and try sticking it into my eyes and blinding me, you are damn right I would come after you with everything I got. Also comparing an ice cream cone attack to shooting 80 rockets a day targeting civilians like hamas did is an even worse comparison. Since you made that comparison obviously we have nothing to talk about since it’s a waist of my time.

Jinni although I marked you as a friend you disappoint me with your Data.
Your Data forgets to mention two fundamental facts.
1. Israel did not start attacking Gaza; Hamas started attacking Israel, which caused the Israeli reaction. Both the UN and the western countries agree on this fact although they don’t agree on Israel’s reaction.
2. Hamas intentionally targeted with their rockets Israeli cities, while Israel (although they have not succeeded all the time since its war and war is ugly) targeted Hamas. If they targeted civilians there would be no Gaza.

link   
reply to post by Jinni

Golemina is purely trying to annoy us so we will go away and not speak about Israel's atrocities anymore. It's one of those childish tactics they use.

link   

Mynaris, if you attacked me with an ice cream cone and try sticking it into my eyes and blinding me, you are damn right I would come after you with everything I got. Also comparing an ice cream cone attack to shooting 80 rockets a day targeting civilians like hamas did is an even worse comparison. Since you made that comparison obviously we have nothing to talk about since it’s a waist of my time.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
NOT-SO-GENTLE REMINDER

Hi People,

Can we please hold off on the snarky personal attacks.

This is my second polite request to do so. Third time won't be a charm.

So please guys lets keep it a bit more civil.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
reply to post by Jinni

Golemina is purely trying to annoy us so we will go away and not speak about Israel's atrocities anymore. It's one of those childish tactics they use.

Yep.

Here's some more again then:

Israel is involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Palestinians using Chemical and Nuclear weapons.

Fact.

Now doesn't that sound like the Nazi's?

Nazis were involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Jews and other 'Non-Pure' Europeans using Chemical weapons.

I just replaced the perpetrator and victim.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

I actually thought you were a little more intelligent than Golemina, but you are right we are wasting each others time.

You like MrPenny and Golemina want us to say Hamas is the evildoer and therefore a 1000 being killed was justified.

Maybe you also want us to say that the fact that Israel receives 6 billion dollars from the USA annually is also justified because? Of which half is used for military equipment. Having several nuclear weapons in the age of nuclear disarmament is madness.

My analogy is simply by law you are entitled to protect yourself to the level that you feel threatened. Killing a thousand people of which more than 50% were women and children doesn't seem just and fair to me.

Continuing with a massacre after 14 out of 15 countries at the UN condemn your actions sounds like outright stupidity.

Do you need more?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

>'Golemina is purely trying to annoy us so we will go away and not speak about Israel's atrocities anymore. It's one of those childish tactics they use.'

Really... What are you possibly talking about?

Who is 'they'?

What is it exactly that I am supposed to be part of?

And besides... my friends call me golem.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by golemina]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join