It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, all parts of mine were completely wrong.

When I say all, I mean any "predictions" within it were wrong. Most of it was stats which obviously aren't wrong, and were quite fun to read

Your birth tree is Poplar, the Uncertainty Looks very decorative, no self-confident behaviour, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organiser, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

I don't look very decorative (don't wear jewellery etc). I usually find that I am fairly self confident. Without meaning to sound big headed, I'm often criticised for doing 'brave' (stupid imo) things, such as sticking up for friends or whatever when it really isn't my problem and taking the brunt of the following beating (
). I agree that I need good will and pleasant surroundings (who likes being hated and sitting in crap?) I am quite choosy I must admit, but only with some things. Not often lonely, I'm a very sociable person but don't mind a little bit of time alone either. I try to avoid animosity where possible and am not usually affected by it. I'm a terrible drawer, but I love creating music, so I guess 'artistic nature' could be correct. I'm never well organised. tends to philosophy - correct. reliable in any situation, probably correct. Takes partnership serious - correct I suppose.

So as you see, most of it is totally wrong, and the ones that are right are things that I'm guessing almost everyone would say are right and are very common human traits.

Your birthstone is Peridot - Incorrect, my birthstone is Tiger's eye.

Your lucky day is Sunday - I consider Friday my lucky day.

Your lucky number is 1 & 4 - My lucky number is 8

Your opposition number(s) is 8 - lol

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Salmon; your plant is Raspberry. - I hate raspberry!

Haha, well maybe I looked a little too closely into this. I wonder why mine was so off and everyone elses seem bang on? Good fun anyway, thanks for the link.

EDIT:

The "What your name means" one following the next like was unbelievably correct :O I mean, ridiculously correct. Astonishing. However, it's very possible that had I typed in any name I would get things I would find correct. It's still odd though that every single thing was totally correct - shocked.

It even said in there that I would make a good diplomat. I have recently deicded that being a diplomat is what I want to achieve in life, and have chosen my uni courses to get me into that line of work.

Stunning.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by GodForbid]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I was sent this in an email today and was blown away by the accuracy and informative content. I recommend checking out not only this link but also follow the next one which calculates your name and its complete meaning, soul number and much more.

www.paulsadowski.com...

Yea typed it in and it was interesting but what really caught me was when I read more indepth on my number which is 3.

It pretty much summed up everything in my life, including my relationship problems, my creativness, how I deal with people, and pretty much everything else.

I would say it was about a 95% accurate statement of me and my life thus far.

I am truly amazed. Also I found an astrololigy/zodiac/horiscope book that we have had and it's from like the late 1800's-early 1900's.....
It was about 80% accurate ...

All I have to say is there is def some truth to it. People won't admit it because they don't understand it but all I have to say is WOW !

Thank you for posting this.....Flag for sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Osama bin Laden (1957)

Now this I didn't know somehow.

Death to...I mean uh.. fun link thanks!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah, sounds kind of acurate... at first. But try more and more names, like people you know really good, or politicians and stars etc. And nothing is acurate anymore, imho.

If everyone has every potential for everything then every positive judgement of you makes sense. This it how it works, imho

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sara1

Oh Noes! Well, just consider yourself um different...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i am not a believer in "star charts" and these sorts

BUT..
wow, i am a number 9
and number 9 "IS ME" to a tee...lol

:lol
retty cool

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Haha I did exactly that before reading your reply. And, just as you say none of it seems correct any more. Just as I had suspected

Just proof that you can say just about anything to someone, as long as it's something very general that people can attribute to themselves and kabam it's judged your personality perfectly

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GodForbid

Your post was a crack up! Stars for you honey... Try using your ATS name or something, maybe it will resonate with you better and choose your ats join date???

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I got 11, 9 and 11

Apparently the number 11 likes me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GodForbid

I dont know, some of the most brilliant minds on the planet studied the positions of the planets, even Jesus's birth is marked by the Star of Bethlehem, you have to keep an open mind about such things even if it is not your personal cup of tea.

Like I said I did mine for the 3 phazes of my life and it worked out perfectly for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I felt honored by the number 11 in mine too. Kind of makes me feel special and on the right track. We all need a little of that once in a while.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Cool link and suprisingly accurate. Thanks for posting this. Unfortunatly I can't share with my fiancee, we don't match up. (don't tell)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There are 23 letters in your name.
Those 23 letters total to 96
There are 7 vowels and 16 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Shakespearean Male 'King Henry IV, Part 1' Sir Michael, a friend to the Archbishop of York. 'Henry VI, Part 2' Michael and his company are followers of Jack Cade, a rebel.
Hebrew Male Who is like God? Gift from God. In the Bible, St. Michael was the conqueror of Satan and patron saint of soldiers.
Biblical Male Poor; humble

Your number is: 6

The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.

Your Soul Urge number is: 6

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

rofl that is awesome 9 upside=6.. 666
now i know why i see the number 666 daily and the 6 birthmark on my left thigh

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by antonia

I felt honored by the number 11 in mine too. Kind of makes me feel special and on the right track. We all need a little of that once in a while.

11 here too..all the info was dead-on correct...turns out my native american zodiac is the raven..which makes sense considering how often they're around me

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
These charts do not reflect personal potential but the potential of our time! In ancient greece the charts would have said: You're the born philosopher, and in old Rome: You're the warrior. And this were true for most people. So today it tells you: You are maybe an artist, maybe a good business man or maybe you have the potential for wisdom. Which is all absolutely true

Only the number of consonants have nothing to do with this

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Depends on what part of greece or rome you were from....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

imagination is stronger than reality

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hmmm, put in your birth date...hey want to see what your name means?
call me paranoid but maybe its a way for someone, somewhere to find out who you are???

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Your ruling planet(s) is Moon.

i think it needs a few lessons in astronomy ...

scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

guess its right on somthing then

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
Wow, could mine be any more correct

Gotta give ya a S+F my friend for this

Thanks

IP

Wow if you believe any of that # to be anything remotely prophetical, lol...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join