It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is pretty neat! Thanks for the link!!

You were born on a Sunday
under the astrological sign Scorpio.
Your Life path number is 6.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Snake; your plant is Thistle.

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Pablo Picasso (1881)

Your lucky number is 9 & 11.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mars & Pluto.

Your birth tree is Walnut Tree, the Passion

Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

Name:
There are 24 letters in your name.
Those 24 letters total to 119
There are 7 vowels and 17 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Latin Female Variant of Theophania: Manifestation of God. In the Middle Ages, this name was sometimes given to girls born on Twelfth night.
Greek Female Gods incarnate.

Your number is: 11
Your Soul Urge number is: 6
Your Inner Dream number is: 5
An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think I found an error on mine:

Today is not one of your lucky days

Anyways it was a lucky day since classes were cancelled due to inaguration day

[edit on 20-1-2009 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Boogley

Excuse me but yours gives me the chills...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What Your Name Means

Oh my friends, if you read nothing more today, you MUST read this one!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You entered: Barrack Hussein Obama
There are 19 letters in your name.
Those 19 letters total to 73
There are 8 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 1

The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.

The expression or destiny for #1:
A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.

Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.

The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

A Soul Urge number of 9 means:
With a 9 Soul Urge, you want to give to others, usually in a humanitarian or philanthropic manner. You are highly motivated to give friendship, affection and love. And you are generous in giving of your knowledge and experience. You have very sharing urges, and you are likely to have a great deal to share. Your concern for others makes you a very sympathetic and generous person with a sensitive and compassionate nature.

You are able to view life in very broad and intuitive terms. You often express high ideals and an inspirational approach to life. If you are able to fully realize the potential of your motivation, you will be a very self-sacrificing person who is able to give freely without being concerned about any return or reward.

As with all human beings, you are prone to sometimes express the negative attitudes inherent to your Soul Urges. You may become too sensitive and tend to express emotions strongly at times. There can be significant conflict between higher aims and personal ambitions. You may resent the idea of giving all of the time and, in fact, if there is too much 9 energy in your nature you may reject the idea. You may often be disappointed in the lack of perfection in yourself and others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Boogley

Excuse me but yours gives me the chills...

And I gave you a star too!
Nah, haha I'm sure there will be lotsa others with the same thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Now the shadowy intelligence agencies on the net can narrow down your identity based on the birthday you just supplied

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This one is probably be the best I have found.

you can check how old you will be on 21.12.2012.

www.easycalculation.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone worry about filling out all of those kinds of calculators on the internet? Say the government really wanted to collect data on you and had the means to. To profile people on ATS they can read their post, and now they can come to this thread and possabily through this site learn your birth date, through the sites it links to (if you visit them) they can learn your name, etc, etc. I know I sound paranoid but seriously think about all the data we put out their (I put out a lot without thinking). Don't you ever wonder how much someone would easily know about you if they collected it?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
wow, that's pretty cool!
I'll be bookmarking and sharing that link.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
cool
only thing I find kinda awkward is the exact day I was conceived...
not the type of information you wanna hear...haha...but thats just me...
thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

That was my first thought too, however one thing ats has taught me is to know that they have you if they want and putting your name on a numerology site is not going to change the fact. I am WAY less paranoid after a few years here. Way less.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There is a certain truth to this , the only problem is that "Not getting along with" apparently doesn't mean ''hate'', but rather means relationship.

Or at least in one case it does
(Very unfortunately for me.)

[edit on 20/1/09 by -0mega-]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That was fun, and interesting.

This part threw me a bit: Your lucky number is 9 & 11.

The real interesting part was where you can continue and enter your full name, that one had results that were surprisingly accurate. It was rather shocking.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

A Soul Urge number of 9 means:
With a 9 Soul Urge, you want to give to others, usually in a humanitarian or philanthropic manner. You are highly motivated to give friendship, affection and love. And you are generous in giving of your knowledge and experience. You have very sharing urges, and you are likely to have a great deal to share. Your concern for others makes you a very sympathetic and generous person with a sensitive and compassionate nature.

You are able to view life in very broad and intuitive terms. You often express high ideals and an inspirational approach to life. If you are able to fully realize the potential of your motivation, you will be a very self-sacrificing person who is able to give freely without being concerned about any return or reward.

As with all human beings, you are prone to sometimes express the negative attitudes inherent to your Soul Urges. You may become too sensitive and tend to express emotions strongly at times. There can be significant conflict between higher aims and personal ambitions. You may resent the idea of giving all of the time and, in fact, if there is too much 9 energy in your nature you may reject the idea. You may often be disappointed in the lack of perfection in yourself and others.

Yay! I have the same soul urge number as Obama!!

Heheh. Yah mine was spot on as well. I noticed that number 11's and number 8's have the same Native American sign of the Raven. That's pretty cool. I'm a number 8, if you didnt know. CAAAAWWW!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

That was my first thought too, however one thing ats has taught me is to know that they have you if they want and putting your name on a numerology site is not going to change the fact. I am WAY less paranoid after a few years here. Way less.

This is my attitude as well. As long as they do not have my mother's maiden name, or my social then I dont mind somebody going through a LOT of work in order to figure out my name and D.O.B. Maybe my name really means "Too trusting".

The results I got from the site were ok, but not that accurate for me. Then again, I find these to be a novelty and nothing to read too deeply into. I do think there may be more to real astrology but I also think a lot of the real knowledge of ancient astrology has been destroyed or changed enough in history that it is no longer what it once was.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
nice find. thankyou

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Son of a b*$#!

I just realized what happened, not only does this "site" have my IP information but my full name and birth date. I don't know what can be done with it, but I've been told to avoid doing things like this and should have known better.

I'm not sure this is a good idea, but it's too late for me now.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wow, lots of info

Much of it doesn't have any meaning for me though.

However, certainly a clever AdSense money maker the guy who runs that site - lets see how popular it becomes

Ko3

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Really cool. My report was quite accurate. What I noticed when putting in dates for my daughters, wife and grandchildren, they all were said to get along well with a 6, which I am. Way, cool. No wonder I have no trouble or strife in my relationships with all of them.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Do you have an email address? Facebook? Myspace page? Lets just look at the conspiracy to derail my thread... Hum???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join