It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China : Dazziling UFO seen and filmed by eight firefighters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

No.
The same digital zoom artifact was filmed over Russia (and a lot of other places).

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

By the same person and for what purpose ?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Not by the same person but with a similar camera. It is an effect caused by the camera. Any bright point of light causes the effect when digital zoom is used.

People see a light in the sky (plane, Venus, ufo, whatever), get out their video camera, zoom way in on it, and voila! A diamond shaped image appears.

CX

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
When you click on that first link to Youtube, look across to the video showing footage from the Columbia disaster, similar diamond shaped "UFO" there.

CX.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I am very excited to see the film. Do you have any idea when they may make it public???

When I checked the link provided I was amazed to see this one, on FOX news of all places. Interesting that this never got much coverage isn't it???

www.youtube.com...

there you go...proof flying saucers are real..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Digital = 0's and 1's (binary)

Analogue = 0's, 1's and everything in between.

That's why I still prefer good old fashioned "records" for listening to music.

(for younger members: Black, flat vinyl disk with hole in centre played using a stylus (needle)
)

[edit on 19/1/2009 by nerbot]

not true...scientists think they have recently discovered the smallest unit of time..seems we really do live in a digital world..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
When you click on that first link to Youtube, look across to the video showing footage from the Columbia disaster, similar diamond shaped "UFO" there.

CX.

and thats definately not created by digital zoom..the ufo even shoots light..

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Phage has right.

Video artifacts. not the real shape of the object.

Like he said, any point of light, filmed by certain types of camera, make some typical kind of artifacts.

My example here, indeed weird UFO:

Like it? It even demonstrates plasma-like discharging

It doesn't matter what the point of light it is (Venus, Sirius, bright star, distant bulb, ISS whatever) If filmed with the same kind of camera, it will produce same artifacts.

A lot of confusion and self-disinformation flood the world. Low level of knowledge.

Regardig the OP, they filmed to the south. Maybe Venus? Maybe Sirius? Or if what they said that it was moving, maybe ISS? or a plain? All of this, zoomed and defocused, can make diamond shapes, with certain types of camera. Now, Panasonic is mine, they used Panasonic too, so blaime Panasonic for making diamond airy discs!

[edit on 23/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
reply to post by Phage

As you are bringing up a valid point as usual, I just wonder if you could explain 0:21 - 0:29 of the following footage for us.

Thanks in advance

[edit on 19-1-2009 by MoonMine]

Lol thats an easy one TREE BRANCHES .. Look at it and really think about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join