It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would an alien ship follow a drug addict?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iron_shiek

because brain receptors are blocking there intursion into your mind

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Meth addiction may say a lot about humanity...

Perhaps the alien was curious as to why one would waste their precious life away with such a substance.

I am curious myself.

Perhaps the alien was curious as to why the value of life on Earth has been so degraded that a rational person would rather risk destroying themself with drugs than endure it any longer.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

Woah! At the time I told a mutual friend of both of ours what happened, he said something along the similar lines....what I didnt mention is the guy is from an extremely wealthy, successful family as in fortune 500 type of kid, ski trips to colorado for christmas type fellow. The mutual friends opinion was that his father was involved in the cult and the orb had something to do with that rather than a being an actual probe from another civilization...

after all even with all the good points made i still dont see why they would waste their time on a dope fiend as supposed to contacting a noble prize winner, unless they are just sadists which i guess entirely plausible.

i did some research and a fellow by the name jaques valle would have a field day with this, they are here to observe the human condition on a personal level which would make us more special than the average lab rat.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How many people are out driving around hyped up on drugs prescribed to them by their doctor?
I think that there are things about this universe that we may never understand. But hey, it keeps life interesting.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Greenize]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The pharmaceutical industry has a whole generation of youth on Ritalin (meth for kids) they should get prepped for ufo encounters.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Possible female pilot checking him out while on hover duty.

If he has a lot of land to roam like Billy Meier in Switzerland then
find a nice pasture and nearby tree and wait to see if she lands
the craft.

Saucer pick up of the third kind.

Reduced sperm count for saucer pilots is a drawback and the
Illuminati have enlisted female pilots since the Nazi rocket plane.

Perhaps we have Jesuit pilots.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Why would they not?

I see this confusion in discussions about why a UFO would land in a field and talk to an old guy fishing by a river instead of landing on the Whitehouse Law and talking to an idiot Bush, why they would be seen flying over Wales instead of London or Washington...

The fact is, any alien race would either be interested in all of us, or might not even see the difference between the importance of 10 Downing Street as opposed to 10 Duckworth Street.

If I was visiting this Earth from another world, I would be interested in seeing everything. If I knew what was going on on this planet, I'd actually stay away from government.

While you offer no evidence for anything, I would argue on principal that an alien race would probably be interested in your friend for the same reason they'd be interested in any other Human, to learn about us. Your friend is presumably Human, which would make him interesting to another race.
It could very well be that they see what he's doing to himself and wonder why.

It makes sense that you'd want to study all aspects of an alien civilization, even those addicted to substances.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Alright what i am gonna say may sound completely insane, but what isnt on this site hahah

Anyway i have spoken to a guy called Kenny Backman, i think he faked his real name. Anyway he had a site online but for some reason it has been taken off the web

here is my first thread about him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Verges of the Weird is a collection of true accounts that chronicle the experiences of Kenneth (Kenny) Bakeman, an inductee of the Grey Aliens. Written with vivid and eidetic detail, these accounts record a lifetime of involvement with a wide range of Alien beings.

This interaction not only has included Grey Aliens but also well over two dozen other Alien types. Most of these types have not been very well understood and in many cases not even recognized at all by entrenched Ufology. An accounting of the broad spectrum of what really has been going on concerning the Alien Agenda hasn't even yet begun. Until now.

In the Verges Trilogy, a pattern is clearly demonstrated that shows how humans have been exploited by a variety of Alien entities to suit their agenda. Insights into a hybrid human-Alien breeding program are reported, along with graphic details about how human life-force is drained, stored and transmitted to hybrid embryos.

Recruited as a young child, Kenny also recounts how he was used as a pawn in a power struggle between the Greys and rival factions. This involvement took the author to over ten countries and through many regions of the United States during a span of four decades.

Verges of the Weird, a Chronicle of Alien Encounters is an essential resource for serious investigators into the Alien Agenda. It will most likely pose an ontological challenge for even the most brave of sojourners into the realm of the paranormal.

Anyway i remember reading on his site, and listening to him and a paranormal radio show. He says that throught his life he was called by his partner or trainer who was a giant reptilian to work on getting rid of aliens that did not have the permision to be on the planet. Allot of these aliens were acutally into the drug and arms scene buying and selling drugs. I think they were mostly buying them because he says that earth is one of the most diverse places for plants and other items to be used in making drugs and stuff...i dunno but some of the aliens that he had to go against had some real drug problems.

2 accounts i can remember...

Kenny was staying at a motel one night, and someone knocked on his door late at night. A small lizard being in a hoodie was asking him "give me some money, give me 15 bucks". Kenny said no and the lizard guy said your gonna regret this, and something happen but i cant remember.

Another event was that he was in a town and in that town there was a report of a sphere in the sky that stayed for 3 days and disapeard at night. Anyway he remember being caleld again by the reptilian guy to check it out. He met 2 beings that looked human but were bigger and had a more wider face. These beings had been breaking into a convenient store and steeling alcoholic, and drugs. He said they smelled like beer and throw up, and cigars. He left that night after getting into a fight with them, haha said they really messed him up but the lizard guy came in and helped i think.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ha Ha reminds me of the poster of the grey with a massive spliff that reads "Take me to your dealer"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmm well I imagin that aliens probably try to make contact with people using psychedelic drugs since their minds are more open to the idea and probably won't go grab the first weapon they find and try to wack it.
I mean seriously if I were from another planet and came to earth I would rather talk to a drug user then some dingbat "the second coming of christ is apon us" religious freak.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

one night i spotted one of the ufos that he thought was following him

maybe it was following you and not him ?

also i would think anything following a drug addict would be a Police helicoter watching to see were the action was taking place.

smile your on Camera !

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think NuclearPaul and DarkLife said it the best.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry, don't know if someone said this, but no one would believe a drug user that he saw a ufo or was abducted by aliens.

A covert move.

But maybe aliens don't know what drugs are or why we use them, ect., ect...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Perhaps the "entity" that was following the guy wasn't judgmental. For whatever reason "they" were following him may not have had anything to do with drug use. Perhaps the "entity" is aware that your friend is no better or worse than anyone else; just different issues from some others.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Duh, like how does any UFO detect a drug user?
Sounds like apples and oranges.
Something else must be happening.
I don't see the connection.
This friend is just observant.
I suggest bringing a camera with you and go along
with this fellow.
And bring back some photos for ATS instead of drug talk.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iron_shiek
People are getting the wrong idea and not reading the post.

bottom line i used to have a meth addicted friend, he had big problems. one night i spotted one of the ufos that he thought was following him and i do not do drugs (unless budweiser and american spirits lights count). thats it.

i see ufos kind of like th SETI guys would and cant understand why aliens would be interested in drug addicts.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by iron_shiek]

Why is the first line "People are getting the wrong idea and not reading the post."

???

The real question might be, why would aliens want to introduce drug compounds into society. What's in that stuff anyways....
Get your tweaker friend off that stuff. Maybe he'd prefer some beer?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
Get your tweaker friend off that stuff. Maybe he'd prefer some beer?

Yeah, I agree, if anyone has a friend hooked on that meth junk, you should help them get off that wicked stuff. But, I would not recommended substituting one addictive substance with another (yuck, alcohol). Buy them a bag of weed and chill for a while.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yeah sorry guys this was about ten years ago, thankfully he is off the dope but he was losing his mind that night, I am also about 99% sure that was his last night doing meth and even if i had a camera that evening it would have been no use. the globe was stationary for no more than a second and a half before it took off (at an amazing speed i may add).

And people are getting the wrong idea line, was because defcon somehow implied that i encouraged him to drive to my house when i was really looking out for a friend, because what was following him that night really had him scared.

some awesome replies though, lots of them make alot of sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
By the way meth is not really a psychedelic as far as I know so the some of the comparisons are invalid. Whole books have been written about '___' and "dreamtime" but I don't recall any of the '___' beings breaking into our world and showing themselves to the researchers.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Interesting re potential "cult" connection and the orb rather than ETs, as I have never heard of any connection of this nature with the elites other than the rumours of their involvement with those demonic appearing Greys. However in relation to abductees they appear to be "selected" very early in life, well before self medication can develop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join