It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would an alien ship follow a drug addict?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
People are getting the wrong idea and not reading the post.

bottom line i used to have a meth addicted friend, he had big problems. one night i spotted one of the ufos that he thought was following him and i do not do drugs (unless budweiser and american spirits lights count). thats it.

i see ufos kind of like th SETI guys would and cant understand why aliens would be interested in drug addicts.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by iron_shiek]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Meth addiction may say a lot about humanity...

Perhaps the alien was curious as to why one would waste their precious life away with such a substance.

I am curious myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi,

I guess they would not - please tell your friend to stop FRYING HIS BRAIN - that is what he is doing.

And, by the way, I would like to introduce you and your friend to JESUS CHRIST - because I am trying to convince people about how TOTALLY AMAZING JESUS IS AND HE IS COMING SOON!

I know that teens are not into this - but PLEASE, JUST BELIEVE. It has taken me a lot of years to believe this but I think the time is now.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
Hi,

I guess they would not - please tell your friend to stop FRYING HIS BRAIN - that is what he is doing.

And, by the way, I would like to introduce you and your friend to JESUS CHRIST - because I am trying to convince people about how TOTALLY AMAZING JESUS IS AND HE IS COMING SOON!

I know that teens are not into this - but PLEASE, JUST BELIEVE. It has taken me a lot of years to believe this but I think the time is now.

Another one of these posts?
Do you really believe that what you've said is enough to suddenly persuade someone to accept that what you're saying is truth?
Sigh.

The Aliens & UFO's forum is especially not the ideal place for your persuasion...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Rest assured he is now 31 and is off the drugs. Additionally I am Christian as well. Thanks for the concern though...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Got no real answer to this, all I can do is speculate.

Maybe they're scientists and they are studying him? Scientists here give animals drugs and study them.

Maybe they thought he was unique because his brain was working differently than other Earthlings?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...
Your friend was tripping out on an illegal substance, and you encouraged him to drive over to your house while under the influence? Not only that, but you want to talk about this stuff on an Internet site?

Nice...

[edit on 1/19/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
People do drugs, he's been through recovery it's water under the bridge. The UFO was just bizarre...and if you know anything about meth the best thing you can do short of calling the police is getting them out of the public.

As far as I know I did not do anything illegal? Don't be an asshole

I think it's interesting that alien life forms could be interested in addiction, etc.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iron_shiek
People do drugs, he's been through recovery it's water under the bridge. The UFO was just bizarre...and if you know anything about meth the best thing you can do short of calling the police is getting them out of the public.

As far as I know I did not do anything illegal? Don't be an asshole

I think it's interesting that alien life forms could be interested in addiction, etc.

I like how it appears that people are overlooking the fact that YOU witnessed it for yourself, and you claim to not use drugs.

Hooray for reading posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's to be expected. But all these UFO shows are on TV nowadays, I thought back to this occurrence, and actually thought it was something that would peak the interest of ufo researchers. A drug addicts brain waves somehow summoned a ufo...weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iron_shiek

I cannot say I know much about it, but it sounds like details that were better left out. I certainly don't feel safer knowing that there are people on the road in that condition, though it might explain some of the divers I have seen.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
As one member suggested,

Could be well for "their" research. He was picked as a subject, tailed, followed, etc. If not him, could have been someone else.

Studying is studying. Maybe "they" are tailing crack, coke, etc addicts as well. We may never know really.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Defcon, i totally understand, I have kids now and it troubles me enough that a bunch of drunks were drving to and from between the playoff games today in my neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
As personally a witness of a UFO at age 11 before any drugs or alcohol had ever even reached my brain, I can tell you if you are honest with yourself and you did see what you saw, then disregard any negative comments such as;

It was fog gas,
It was a weather baloon,
You we're drunk,
You we're spinning the glass pipe with him,
You are making it up

Disregard such events.

And to defcon5, do you have any idea how many people are driving on methamphetamines right now? I'd say easily over 100,000.

Now, my theory goes with along what someone else suggested, maybe they could trace a different brain pattern in him, and thought he was "enlightened" possibly,

If you are making this up, then you need to find better things to do with your time,

Otherwise, welcome to my world. UFOs undoubtedly exist. =)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Def not making anything up. Was not drunk, was not twirling pipes...it was one blue orb perhaps 25 feet above us as we were standing in the drive way...it took off at a blazing speed as soon as i made eye contact with it. it did not want to be seen.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iron_shiek

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn think what you will of it.

And enjoy your blue light expierence ^_^

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
few will speak on this..

Meth has many interesting properties One of its interesting proprieties is its enhancement of psychic abilities. It is like a psychic steroid. Seriously next time your friend is using tell him to try and split some clouds or move an object with his mind. Just don't freak out on him.

I bring this all up to say... his meth addiction might be making him think a little louder than normal. Hence the upper level attraction.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
To be honest, I dont think drugs are a good thing, or that we should all get off our face in the hope that we might see a UFO. But I do think they have a lot more to answer for than just being 'bad for you'.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Perhaps he is an abductee and has been followed all his life....maybe that is behind his drug addiction in the first place.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
wow, i first read the title thinking this was about a drug experience..

normaly, if someone said "i know this meth addict who can see aliens" i would think yeeeeee right, but, your not a meth addict and you saw it..

its most strange, ive heard about groups of people taking lsd and all seeing the same thing, but you saw it too..

its like the classic scene where someone is drunk, see's a ufo, goes home stinking of rum , tries to tell people but they dont believe him.

it might have a logical explination.. but dammed if i know it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join