It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would an alien ship follow a drug addict?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Yeah, I agree, if anyone has a friend hooked on that meth junk, you should help them get off that wicked stuff. But, I would not recommended substituting one addictive substance with another (yuck, alcohol). Buy them a bag of weed and chill for a while.

Wait, but one is legal. Maybe the space freakies figure, "meh. if they don't care about thier own laws then why should we care about them- are fair game to us". It might make them feel better. Taking off the lower rung of the ladder. Unless...... the abductee's Canadian. Then, well, all legal there right?

Don't trade for another, swap out with a third instead..

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iron_shiek
By the way meth is not really a psychedelic as far as I know so the some of the comparisons are invalid. Whole books have been written about '___' and "dreamtime" but I don't recall any of the '___' beings breaking into our world and showing themselves to the researchers.

I do believe it quite possible that the action of meth on the brain facilitates access to some kind of Portal.

From what I have seen at times it seems of a negative nature, but that could just be the mental workings of the effected person.

SWIM (someone how isn't me) could pick up a tarot deck and read like a gifter professional, while any other time she said she was blocked by the memorization required.

It has been observed and I have spoken with several males who say they can suddenly just "know" high level mathematical and geometrical processes that they had no prior ability to understand, almost as if info is poured in somehow.

This is a bit of a ramble, but I hope the jest of the message is portrayed.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I found this video that may or may not be relevant.

I hope those of you open minded enough to invest the ten minutes will do so.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Yeah bad link on that you fixed:

www.youtube.com...

Hyperborea, The Pineal Gland, and The Spear of Destiny

I just saw this video with interesting data on powerful monoatoms
of gold that are used in super conductive objects, that rejects magnetism,
and also cure gland problems instead of using substitute hormones.
(they sort of wish.. yet I don't think I'll ingest their white powder.)

video.google.com...

Lost Secrets of the Ark;The Real Power of GOLD

Never thought cone bread would be thought of as gold but the
kooks come out when they forget that bread might be worth more
than gold and be revered.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I will check out the vid you posted when I have a bit more time.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In some of the old shadow people threads, it was mentioned by numerous people that they would see them all the time on meth. Some of these were group sightings so it would have to be group hallucinations if that were the explanation.

I've written about a story a friend who isn't into anything paranormal told me. Her and another friend were out cruising in the country having some beers and maybe a little more but she didn't mention. They were parked for a time when they both noticed an orb behind the car and had no idea what it was. They then drove around for a time and long story short, this thing stayed behind them all night and disappeared at dawn. I've known her about my whole life and she just wouldn't tell me a tall tale like that.

Some say they can read peoples minds. Maybe it's a more interesting story with adulterants?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Touche.

The drug addict is following it...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions

Originally posted by spellbound

Another one of these posts?
Do you really believe that what you've said is enough to suddenly persuade someone to accept that what you're saying is truth?
Sigh.

The Aliens & UFO's forum is especially not the ideal place for your persuasion...

No, of course I don't think that. I am merely trying to point to another way of thinking. And why is this forum unsuitable? Anywhere is an ideal place to spread the word of Jesus.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by iron_shiek

Couple things here guys, Gals, Drugs target the pleasure center in our
brains. That's mainly why users keep on doin it. Brains says, Hmm, I like
it, gimmee more. Then physical addiction is a lot of time inevitable....(spelling?)
Secondly, Once in there, depending on the drug, science has proved other centers open up more widely (grammer) than normal. Hence, waves seep out to any receptor in the vicinity to recieve the signals.
I think we are here from ths planet being seeded eons ago, along with other inhabitable planets in the galaxy, universe to propagate the species.
Species being, ok, alien. Not of this earth but put here.
So our watchers are doing just that. Keeping an eye on us, to see how we
are evolving.
Ever wonder why some can derive and prove theories that just blow the rest of us away?
Thoughts have been fed to those who can recieve and act upon, by enhanced beings that come here in their mode of transport. Be it Light ships, Plasma
craft, Pure energy,or hard shelled orbs and saucers etc.
So some addicts are a blessing in disguise in a way. They are helping
channel evolutionary info that will better mankind, if used properly.
Just my thoughts on this, so........
Any takers on this?
Later, Syx.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Who is going to believe a drug addict.

If i was a alien and i wanted a test subject a drug addict would be perfect.

I could do just about anything to him and no one would believe anything he said.

I could abduct him for days and no one would miss him.

The worst thing that would happen if he told anyone would be the cops would lock him up as a nut case.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Perhaps the aliens were out looking for a new buzz?

They supposedly extract glandular secretions from humans and animals to run on their skin - So maybe they were after your friend secretions, to get a different kind of buzz/experience than they are normally after.

*I imagine that aliens could possibly even get addicted to the secretions of addicts....

*Terence McKenna met aliens when he was on drugs, so did ATS member Religion. He would be the perfect person to involve in this discussion.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I had a friend that used to smoke meth every single day. So much so that he later got diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Well he told me about his experience while he was still very much into his addiction.

He told me that he thought the government put an implant into his brain that made him do bad things. He also frequently was visited by lizard aliens. He said the lizard aliens were very disturbing in appearence. He said he could hardly look at them.

These lizard aliens were trying to save his dead mother. His dead mother was traped on another planet and these aliens were trying to bring her back. They would channel messages to him from his dead mother. The government was against all of this, the aliens and were the ones who traped his dead mother there in the first place. I think they were also after technology that the lizard aliens had and were using to help my friend and his dead mom.

Im not discreditiing your story, but this guys story was insane! I cant remember all of it, but there was alot more to it. An entire plot and all sorts of crazy details. He said his mom dieing sent him over the rocker.

Anyway... interesting story you have. Maybe their consciousness' are at some distant level. Maybe crystal meth is a sacred substance that they use for currency. I dont know.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join