It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Jewish sentiment?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
According to what I've studied, the devil wants to extinct the Jews from the planet, because this will bring about Armageddon, he has used Hitler in an attempt to do this,

Hitler's goal was to establish The Master Race.

You can't have 2 master races

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

They only consider themselves "God's chosen people". Because God said they were

... ugh!

[edit on 15/2/09 by RogerT]

Well..according to Pascal, then it must be a lottery choice. Chosen by lottery. I do not think that God has some kind of "will" to "choose". It is only anthropomorphism. Very weak theory this "chosen" thing. It only disguise and rationalize for unintelligent people their will to power on this planet.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by Obliterated

Blaming the Jews for a famine which was really caused by climate change makes you liar.

Actually it makes you a liar. I didn't say they were responsible for the famine. I said they were responsible for inflation during the famine. There is a big difference.

At the start of my post i said "If you look at it through the view in which the Europeans saw it, rather than from a Jewish perspective....."

Hitler and the Germans did blame jews for inflation.

My people can't have peace because people keep killing them and taking more land... why would i like people who are doing that just because some book that is thousands of years old says they can?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

You said:

They were responsible for inflation during the 1816 famine in which tens of thousands of people starved to death. People in Germany were forced to eat bread made from straw and saw dust because of the inflated cost of grains along with the debt and interest owed to jews.

The real reason for the 1816 famine:

The Year Without a Summer (also known as the Poverty Year, and the Year There Was No Summer) was 1816, in which severe summer climate abnormalities destroyed crops in Northern Europe, the American Northeast and eastern Canada.Historian John D. Post has called this "the last great subsistence crisis in the Western world".It appears to have been caused by a volcanic winter.

Blaming the Jews for a famine which was really caused by climate change makes you liar.

Just wanted to point out that you have misrepresented this guy's post here, even after quoting it.

He says the Jews were responsible for inflation, but you claim he says the Jews were responsible for the famine.

I'm not taking a position on either side of this particular contention, but I think a look in the mirror would be helpful when claiming someone is blinded by their feelings and not bothering to research properly!

edit to add: I was a bit too slow in typing and your opponent has already responded with the same message

[edit on 15/2/09 by RogerT]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Just wanted to point out that you have misrepresented this guy's post here, even after quoting it.

Thank you for acknowledging that i didn't say that.

Just so you know, i'm not a guy.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I will reply to your RogerT because there might be some use in a discussion with him.

Here is what he said:

(They were responsible for inflation) during the 1816 famine in which tens of thousands of people starved to death. People in Germany were forced to eat bread made from straw and saw dust (because of the inflated cost of grains along with the debt and interest owed to jews).

Now I don't want to get into it but it is pretty clear what he is trying to imply. The 1816 famine is pretty obscure topic to connect with anything Jewish. So you have to think of his intentions in using it. Look at how he says Jews were responsible for the inflation, without any proof and in the beginning sentence. Then he goes onto say that people in Germany were forced to eat bread made from straw and saw dust, if that's not an over statement and sensationalism I don't know what is. Now this part is key, he says the reason they ate straw and saw dust bread was because of the inflated cost of grains!!! Now lets go back to the first sentence, who did he say was responsible for the inflated cost of the grains? Oh yes... I remember the Jews.

Now in case you did not understand the above let me break it down for you.

Jews + Inflation = Inflated cost of grains = 1816 famine

There is meaning and intentions behind ever words. If you want I can post his true feelings about the Jewish people, with that it would be pretty easy for you to connect the dots. It might actually be on the third page of this thread or the Israel Does Not Want Peace thread.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Here is what he said:

In the post above yours, he says he is not a guy - I guess that means he is a she

Looks like you are still not paying much attention to what people actually say and your posted reply is still making assumptions and interpretations to support your own agenda.

No worries, we all do that. Good to have it pointed out though so we can see the limitations of our listening skills, apologize and move on, eh?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Would you care to actually reply with proof? All you are doing is making assumptions on my so-called assumptions? I have actually taken the time to lay out what I think he/she was saying and meant.

I'll be waiting for your response

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

How could you possibly know what i mean when you couldn't even understand what i said? You even continued to misrepresent, misinterpret and misread what i was saying.

My intentions are clear. Start from the first post, see what it was in reply to then the pieces of the puzzle might fit together. I have no need to hide my intentions. I have been more than clear with where i stand and have not held back from expressing myself honestly. I suggest you take what i say, how i say it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Now I don't want to get into it but it is pretty clear what he is trying to imply.

You cannot assume what people are trying to imply on forum discussions, you can only challenge what they said directly. I'm glad this thread is getting some attention as it's quite a pertinent issue this.

Since my post on page 2 was clearly invisible, I'm going to repost it for your consideration.

Originally posted by The_Modulus
The reason why there is a percieved dislike of the Jewish people is simply because it is very difficult to distinguish between the Jewish race and the Jewish faith.

Let me explain.

Generally in this day and age, and particularly on a forum as this, there is a growing and strengthy distaste for religions of most sorts. Religion is seen has the harbinger of irrationality, of unfounded beliefs and a very malleable justification for almost any actions one could wish to take.

Each religion poses a set of problems and Judaism is no different, in fact Judaism poses a unique set of issues that imo make it a particularly incongruent faith with the modern world.

The fundamentals of the faith are very simple and require a bit of sociological investigation; 2-3 thousand years ago a particular community within the modern middle-east found itself at odds with many of the other tribes occupying the area. This tribe was chased about and eventually fled to Egypt where they recieved further persecution. Wherever they went it seemed that they were shunned and excluded, and doubtless began to feel as though they were somehow unique and different from the other peoples of Earth.

This eventually translated directly into a religious mythology which firmly established and entrenched their 'otherness' from all others in the form of a 'covenant' with God. This covenant basically confirmed, through the words of God himself, that the this particular race, or ethnicity of peoples were his chosen and favoured ones. This 'chosenness' forms the fundamental basis of Judaism, and is particularly unique amongst religions, because instead of there being a 'chosen' belief system, which is objectively correct and can be adopted by anyone, there is rather a chosen ethnicity to which it is less obvious how to convert.

To me, one of the greatest challenges facing humankind is those things which delude us into believing we are essentially divided. We will only know global peace once we realise how similar we are to one another, that every person on the planet is not worth any more or less than any other, that we a re a single global community that needs to work together so that we can work on living in harmony for the progression of us all.

The Jewish faith posits as a fundamental belief that not only are there a small group of 'chosen' people on the panet, but that there are a lot that are unchosen, or somehow out of favour with God. This is unnacceptable in my opininion and can do our global human community absolutely no good.

As I mentioned above however, the problem with the Jewish faith, which has lead far too many people astray toward hatred of the Jewish people is that it has been paired inextricably with an ethnicity.

What you may be calling 'anti-semitism' is precisely the dislike of the Jewish race, which is naturally deplorable, as is any hatred toward an ethnicity based merely on their ethnicity. But saying that one is anti-semite for disagreeing with the Jewish faith is like saying that one hates all blacks if one disagrees with Rastafari, or one hates all pasta because one disagrees with TFSM.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

The reason why there is a percieved dislike of the Jewish people is simply because it is very difficult to distinguish between the Jewish race and the Jewish faith.

There is no distinction between the Jewish race and the Jewish faith because they are not a race of people.

The following is the definition of a race...
"A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics."

Jewish people aren't a race because they don't have the same features, nor are they from the same regions of the world. Some are asian, some are Arab, some are African and some are European.

To call them a race is the same as saying all Christian or Muslim people are from the same race when it is obvious that they are not.

Arab Jews are from the middle-east, the ones you see there now have blue eyes, fair hair and fair skin, this is not a physical feature which has ever been associated with people of that region.

The issue is they do not fit into the category of a "race" but they are trying to gain acceptance as one so that they can justify the occupation. They would have to have been from the land if they want to make a claim to it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
JESUS SAID
"BE WARY OF THOSE THAT CLAIM THEY ARE JEWS, FOR THEY ARE NOT JEWS BUT ARE FROM THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"
MOST JEWS THAT ARE CLAIMING TO BE JEWS ARE NOT BECAUSE THEIR REAL HERITAGE COMES FROM THE CAUCUSES AND TURKEY.
BUT THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE JEWS BECAUSE SO MANY GENERATIONS HAVE GONE BY.
THEY ARE ZIONIST DRESSED UPPED AS REAL JEWS. THE SEPHARDI JEWS THAT ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN ISRAEL AND WERE KILLED IN THE COMCENTRATION CAMPS ARE THE REAL JEWS. ASHKE(NAZI)M JEWS ARE NOT REAL JEWS. FUNNY THEY HAVE NAZI IN THEIR DESCRIPTION.
READ BETWEEN THE LINES!
PLEASE PEOPLE WAKE UP!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

I never noticed the Nazi thing before. That is really interesting.

thanks for pointing that out

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

That is a valid point, but the reason why I have called them a race, and why they definitely are a race, is because the Jewish peoples share a very specific blood line. And this is where I think the term race can be used more flexibly to include the demarcation of a specific blood-line lineage. If you browse through this wiki article on Race it is clear that there is no strict definition of the term.

I think it is therefore perfectly acceptable, nay, necessarily required, to view the Jewish peoples as a race for to be Jewish is very specifically to belong to the lineage of the Tribe of Israel with whom God had made the covenant.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Let's be 100% CLEAR

#1 Jews are not now nor ever have been as a group part of any conspiracy against anyone, Jews are by and large pacifistic and even Israel has only now become aggressive because of a genuine fear of it's survival. The religion doesn't even spread, Jews don't convert...

If there was some conspiracy, the first agenda would be to avoid religious and ethnic absorption by the world... that simply is not happening, there won't be a Jewish people in 100 years given the rate of inter marriage

#2 ATS Represents in no way the opinion of people at large.

A: Some people in here believe ANYTHING they read... there are a portion of readers who are paranoid, gullible or simply prone to an over active imagination...

So if you say "There is a Jewish Conspiracy" yeah, there are thousands of kooks around her who read Nietzsche, thinks it means they have an education, they do and buy into a mythology for no reason whatsoever other than Hitler made bizarre hate filled fantasies public knowledge

B: PAID or Volunteer Posters

Islam is 1.5 Billion people, Israel is under 100 Million world wide, Islam... has people that work the Net in vast numbers to change public opinion, Israel has few if any...

and lets add to that... Nazi's Rednecks and other haters of the Nietzsche and Hitler reading Variety

They SWARM in here

so you come in to POST and CHAT

and your going to run into agenda driven freaks

When you see Jewish support it's usually educated, real professional people who realize the Jews may be acting badly the way they are doing things, but this is a people being hunted to extinction, not because of a conspiracy but Because the other 2 Major Monotheistic religions see them as an AFFRONT to their religious control...

and

despite what actions are being taken by Israel, those of us who Have JOBS and Know Jews, know they are not plotting to take over the world and are indeed seriously, repeatedly victimized and understand why they are acting this way and don't invent stories to demonize them...

You see...

Reality

Jews don't really employ anyone in numbers to go on forums, even if they did they couldn't match any other group man for man...

Jews and Jewish supporters are in the REAL world, Jews ARE involved in many things...

But only because of IQ not plot, YES, Jews are involved in Law and Finance and Medicine...

Nothing more than a culture that demands education of it's children almost across the board.

And they Just don't bother

Because, They Grow up and Become Doctors and work in Medicine... they don't sit in Forums making BS accusations about the AMA all day, they are Litigators, they mostly aren't sitting in forums HIGH all day talking about the Horrible "system"

so if you want to look for proof, Jews are INVOLVED in this world....

The Losers of life will find that proof, Jews keep BUSY

But not by some fictionalized PLOT

In here, you will find the religiously brain washed that... have been given Computers purely because they speak English to go....spread the Hate

Ditto for White supremacists and others who really DO have Plots...

But these people while seemingly loud in here, on ATS and other sites

are the Unemployed, the Religious Fanatics, the paid contributors of Churches and Mosques and the Paranoid to completely out of the loop sect

The majority of the Jew Bashers... the hate filled in here...

are useless nobody's who sit 100% of their time on the net and many have NEVER met a Jew in their lives, just hate because they are failures...

Don't get me wrong

I don't wish to do the same thing and brand anyone,

Some people are Home all day because they are disabled or like me work on the internet...

I make no comment about ATS patrons, I am after all one of them...

But I don't base my world view on the BULK of what i read in here

I know that... I dunno? as a Guess 20% of the patrons are... Certifiable...

Can't hold a job, belong to or espouse the irrational views of converting (often violently) converting dogmas of various Faiths, are paid Politico's, or paid by other interests t change opinions for a living... or on Meth or Just in Psychosis by natural means

and Yeah

The Jew Conspiracy Crowd, along with the Icke/Reptilian believers, Galactic federation Posse... and other Klans of Bizarre impossible belief systems come here in droves because... they open their mouths in Public or go to work they will get laughed at, beat up or worse

So sure...

Huge crew of Zionist conspiracy believers

But numbers of those types at ATS represent little of real world sentiment.

Jews don't load up the Forum nor use this method to fight stupidity or to impose belief...Because not dissimilar to those who get upset at Masonic commentaries...

They are out all day doing something with their lives (many of them at least)

Jews and Masons too (another big target in here for little reason)

Are ACTUALLY Involved in the world they live in, They Win and Survive because they know... and know the people in charge and are PART of the world they live in.

If you want to know if the AMA is up to no good you BECOME a DOCTOR and get elected to the board, work from inside

The detractors of these people many load bong hits all day and read books from the local new age or occult shop and have no money and no jobs or bad jobs...

It's easy to believe the whole world is a plot or anyone you don't know is involved... When you spend your life out of the Loop

[edit on 18-2-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

2 things...

I can't think of a better more well rounded samck up side the head you just provided the post.

Second...creepiest avatar I have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Let's be 100% CLEAR

It's easy to believe the whole world is a plot or anyone you don't know is involved... When you spend your life out of the Loop

Read the biography of Livni, and read the plot..
You can read her interview, it is enough.
I am not totally against your post, don't get me wrong.
But there ARE many plots.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by deccal]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

They only consider themselves "God's chosen people". Because God said they were, but if you don't believe in the bible or torah, then they believe it because they believe the words in those texts, not because they are arrogant. The same can be said about how muslims modernly use the word infidel. The word would've existed whether or not the Jews would've invented it or not, people like to seperate themselves based on religion and race and always have since the beginning of man, I dont see how one race has done it more than others, you think Jews have done it more because it may seem more apparent, it is highly visible at the moment probably because few Jews are left on the planet.

According to what I've studied, the devil wants to extinct the Jews from the planet, because this will bring about Armageddon, he has used Hitler in an attempt to do this, he is using Muslims alike.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Razimus]

Wow, you use the words,

The same can be said about how muslims modernly use the word infidel.

It's exactly the same thing, Jews use the word goy (gentile) both modernly and anciently, like Muslims use the word infidel modernly and anciently.

So I will bring up AGAIN, the same thing I have brought up several times here, it seems to be a "thread killer" because no one has ever responded to my statement.

And that is, orthodox Jews, and probably most Jews, put the Talmud over and above the Torah, or Old Testament. Have you ever read the Talmud? It is one of the most racist and evil documents I have ever read.

If you haven't, you need to read it. That may be one of the main reasons that people have a problem with Jewish people who abide by it. If you look at Jewish Zionists from the American government alone, you will see that most of them have Orthodox background, so that means their highest holy book, is the Talmud.

If you have read the Talmud, maybe you could explain how it is just a harmless book that does not have a direct effect on peoples actions, in an extremely negative way.

Also, there are plenty of other words used for gentiles that are racist and just plain wrong, such as "shiska"

shik·sa also shik·se (shks) n. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a non-Jewish girl or woman.

Of course, this definition doesn't give the full effect, the actual disparaging term means "unclean pieces of meat" or whores.....
as in this usage below.

Go back to working your your street corner Shiska and stop posting here.

also, this doesn't help the bad perceptions either,

Kol Nidrei is both the opening prayer and the name for the evening service that begins Yom Kippur. Kol Nidrei means "All Vows." In this prayer we ask God to annul all vows we may make to God (not to people) in the next year. The prayer is in Aramaic because that was the language of its composers. This prayer should be recited before sunset because vows should not be annulled on Shabbat or holidays. The Kol Nidrei prayer is recited three times. Each time it is recited, the chazan's (cantor's) voice gets louder as if he is respectfully approaching a King with a request. The fact that Kol Nidrei opens the Yom Kippur prayer service, and not the fact that it is an annulment of vows, makes the Kol Nidrei service so meaningful.

renouncing all vows for the coming year

Observance among secular Jews Yom Kippur is considered one of the holiest of Jewish holidays, and it is observed by many secular Jews who may not observe other holidays. Many secular Jews fast and attend synagogue on Yom Kippur, where the number of worshippers attending is often double or triple the normal attendance.

(Yom Kippur means "Day of Atonement".)

How hypocritical is it for a person who believes in God to renounce all upcoming vows that may be made to God in the upcoming year? Why make such a vow then?

And if all vows are renounced before making them to GOD, how much less would it bother someone to renounce ANY vows made to ANYONE?

That means a Jewish dual citizen of the USA and Israel, making a vow to say, uphold the Constitution of the United States, may make that vow without even meaning to uphold that vow....wouldn't that worry you?

And regarding your statement, the devil doesn't just want to do away with the Jews, he hates all humans and wants to do away with them one way or another. He hates us because God, through the Bible, says humans are only a little lower than the angels. The devil is jealous of us, because God thinks highly of us. At one point, the devil, or Lucifer, as he was once known, was one of God's most beautiful and highest angels, before he tried to become higher than God.

Hebrews 2: v 6-7

6But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man that thou visitest him?

7Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Edited to add THIS little gem from Jewlicious dated 12/25/2006, in the commentary from this article www.jewlicious.com... a person named "Lance" made this comment:

It is perhaps appropriate that on this most unholy of days—when the goyim engage in the worship of their corpse-god, a bleeding abomination nailed to wood, a purported son of Israel, no less— the name of the evil-Hitler shall arise. Comparisons, such as those made by the verminous “not.an.anti-Semite,” are, for greater certainty, indeed, made exclusively by antisemites.

Note again, the comment was written on Christmas day......

The people commenting here really got far off the topic of the article, some of them were too busy bashing each other for not being "Jewish enough" etc., not suprisingly, no-one commented on the above quoted comment.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Now I clearly see who the Anti-Christ are and their rise from the middle east.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

The thing about DNA and genetics and finding linkages or similarities is that if you go back 50,000 years ago, almost everyone on earth probably has the same ancestory and has decended from the same blood line. Including Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindu...etc

This doesn't mean we are all from the same race though. It just means we are all genetically human.

The following is really interesting yet confusing. It's about Jewish genetics.

Jewish men from seven communities were related to one another and to present-day Palestinian and Syrian populations, but not to the men of their host communities....

....The women's identities, however, are a mystery, because, unlike the case with the men, their genetic signatures are not related to one another or to those of present-day Middle Eastern populations. www.humanitas-international.org...

My mum is Maronite Catholic from Lebanon. They usually marry other Maronite people and have Maronite ancestory which dates back to the 7th century but their race is still Lebanese. Prior to that according to their DNA they were cannonite or Pheonicians. No one takes on their religion as a race so i don't see why Jews do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join