It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Jewish sentiment?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I always thought the animosity animosity towards Jews began with usury and their execution of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I just recently read on WRH about why Jews are disliked so much and I found it interesting from a historical perspective, basically the piece said every Nation that has kicked them out was because of their parasitical nature.

He went on to say that all Nations have their agriculture and trade but the Jews perfected the art of gaining profit from others by usury and fee's for doing and producing nothing. Overall the article described how they generally held positions of influence and through nepotism gained monopolies that could only be broken by turfing them out of the said country...interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Let me put it simply :
1) I'm not Jew. Hence, I'm a "goyim".
2) I'm not jew. Hence, I'm not from a people "chosen by God".
3) I'm not Jew. Hence, I'm less smart than any of them.
Who is the "racist" ?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sorry to put an other reply, but that's interesting :

www.goyimpride.org...

"goyimpride". LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by orkson

I think the word goyim is worse than any other word in they english language. It makes it sound like we're a disease, it reminds me of the word Goiter. No wonder they want to kill us all.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know what anti-Jewishness has got to do with this forum since it deals with Middle Eastern matters.

Do you suppose the news of a racist anti Jewish event that may have happened, in say Canada, would entail the placing of the item in the ME forum?

While most active posters on this forum are anti zionist/anti Israel and zionist/pro Israel, anti Jewishness is a wholly separate matter that needs to be dealt with along bigotry and racism elsewhere.

Nevertheless, I do know that most zionists like to present their political detractors as being somehow racist and shut down debate. The effect is thusly; Israel commits horrendous acts in Gaza as it recently did, people are appalled and angered, zionists announce an outbreak of anti Jewishness.

This ruse does not work any more and cannot withstand the obvious fascistic nature of zionism in Palestine.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
I don't know what anti-Jewishness has got to do with this forum since it deals with Middle Eastern matters.

Do you suppose the news of a racist anti Jewish event that may have happened, in say Canada, would entail the placing of the item in the ME forum?

While most active posters on this forum are anti zionist/anti Israel and zionist/pro Israel, anti Jewishness is a wholly separate matter that needs to be dealt with along bigotry and racism elsewhere.

Nevertheless, I do know that most zionists like to present their political detractors as being somehow racist and shut down debate. The effect is thusly; Israel commits horrendous acts in Gaza as it recently did, people are appalled and angered, zionists announce an outbreak of anti Jewishness.

This ruse does not work any more and cannot withstand the obvious fascistic nature of zionism in Palestine.

No no no no...

"Israel commits horrendous acts in Gaza..." No mention of "Horrendous" acts from the "Non-zionists." I know your response will be "Israeli/Zinoists started it."

A horrendous act requires motive/desire to do harm. By assigning a desire to harm you place an "evil" context to a group of people. By placing that context on one side of a conflict and by placing a "victim" context on the other side you are saying the evil side is less then human... and you are saying that about a group of people that have been called sub-human for time immeorial.

Jews have been viewed as "less" by people needing a scape-goat for for their own evil acts; "My pogrom was Gods work. Rape of a sub-human is not wrong."

Ex-President Jimmy Carter recommended that the rockets be fired until ISRAEL STOPS. So...terrorism must be rewarded before it stops. No mention of Israels losses. Racist.

Sorry...to me Israel is kind of like a woman who has been sexually assulted. She is angry, scared and is sitting next to you screaming.Are you going to tell her to grow up and act like an adult? Are you going to realize that it will be years before she is whole and healthy?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

No mention of Israels losses. Racist.

Racist? Mentioning how many Israeli civilians were killed makes what they do look even more disgusting then it already is. Are you sure you want it mentioned?

2008/09 conflict
Palestine = 1,300 mostly civilians
Israels = 13 including 3 civilians.

2006 in Lebanon
Lebanon = 1,200 mostly civilians
Israel = 162 including 43 civilians

2000-2007 Casualties under 18 years of age
Palestine = 1,484
Israel = 126

Now if Israel is the "victim" then what does that make everyone else

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
people who use manipulation and diminishing actions that leave your freedoms and homeland in the dust of there silent takeovers at random times, have annoyed the populaces of many locales and nations. Any peoples that partake in such undermining control tactics should be called out and brought to task. War is unneeded. Compliance and forgiveness is needed..badly. Humanity..welcome to the first day of your entire lives.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I ask anyone free thinking person here to answer this...when you hear the world "Jew" what is the immediate thought that enters into your mind ?

beatifull cities with palm trees and happy people... o wait that was so many years ago

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
To be honest I trully believe that when we are born, we are born of pure minds that then get filled with hate, ignorance, religion and all the rest of it.

Basically we are programmed, I dont think any race, colour or creed is any different, there is good and bad in all, it just depends how we are "programmed" that causes the problems.

But despite all the hate, ignorance etc. it means that we can be re programmed to love, not to fear not to feel superior etc. What we need is to remove religion, money and material wealth and that will be a good start on the path of recovery of the human mind.

We only have one Planet to live on and we either change our ways our we destroy ourselves. Throughout the history of man there is not one nation or people that has not murdered, enslaved, invaded or exploited their fellow man, we all have blood on our hands.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

That was by far the worst generalization, bordering on stupidity and ignorance.

The reason Jews took up usury (money lending) is only because they were not allowed to own any property. It was not because they are evil money lenders like you imply. What they did is a perfect example of survival and adaptation. Please read a book on the subject or at least do a wiki search.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by mazzroth

That was by far the worst generalization, bordering on stupidity and ignorance.

The reason Jews took up usury (money lending) is only because they were not allowed to own any property. It was not because they are evil money lenders like you imply. What they did is a perfect example of survival and adaptation. Please read a book on the subject or at least do a wiki search.

If you look at it through the view in which the Europeans saw it, rather than from a Jewish perspective you'll see that there is truth to that claim.

Jews were the major lenders and had a vast control of commerce and economy. They were responsible for inflation during the 1816 famine in which tens of thousands of people starved to death. People in Germany were forced to eat bread made from straw and saw dust because of the inflated cost of grains along with the debt and interest owed to jews.

During the Hep Hep Riots people turned against the Jews attacking them and their property because they were demanding emancipation based on the Haskalah (they did have proffessional jobs, high income and they also had property). They didn't however have citizenship.

The hate for Jews does to an extent stem from their economic roles throughout history. Even today, They make up less than 2% of the U.S. population yet account for 48% of the U.S. billionairs. They are percieved to hold a large portion of the economy due to grants from various governments since the Holocaust without making any real contribution to others.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Your Jew hating is easily seen. This is real cause of the 1816 famine:

The Year Without a Summer (also known as the Poverty Year, and the Year There Was No Summer) was 1816, in which severe summer climate abnormalities destroyed crops in Northern Europe, the American Northeast and eastern Canada.[1][2] Historian John D. Post has called this "the last great subsistence crisis in the Western world".[3] It appears to have been caused by a volcanic winter.

What is about blaming the Jews. You could have put the same amount into actually researching historical facts then just playing to your own ignorance.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

The thread is "Anti-Jewish Sentiment", i was simply giving an example of the Anti-Jewish sentiment, which is what we are discussing.

The Jews were portrayed to the public as "upstarts" who were attempting to take control of Europe, particularly of its financial sector. This widespread lie, combined with the fact that many Europeans, reeling from the famine of 1816, were heavily indebted to Jewish bankers and moneylenders, sparked violence beginning in Wuerzburg in August of 1819. The attacks on Jews and Jewish property spread from there to the whole of Germany, with particularly vicious conflict occurring in Frankfurt, Leipzig, Dresden, and Darmstadt. Eventually, the rioting reached as far as Denmark and Poland.
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

If your intention is to offend me by calling me a jew-hater/anti-semite or whatever, then you should know that I have heard those terms so many times that they're words without meaning. I'm actually proud of the fact that I do not sympathise nor like them or their actions towards "gentiles".

I have no issue with some jewish individuals and even have jewish friends who know where i stand on the topic. However I hate the vast majority of jews for their arrogance, greed, indifference to non-jew suffering and their attitudes, beliefs, morals and ethics towards people who aren't jews.

I hate their actions in the middle-east and i hate the fact that they stole the country which my family and my ancestors had lived in, I hate that they destroyed Lebanon and I hate that they get away with it. I hate that they get billions of dollars in funding and spend it on killing, destruction and driving people out of their homes.

I see Jews in the same light that they see the Nazi's and I hate them for the same reason they hate the Nazi's. The difference is the Nazi regime only lasted a few years, but the Jewish regime has continued for 60 years.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated

If your intention is to offend me by calling me a jew-hater/anti-semite or whatever, then you should know that I have heard those terms so many times that they're words without meaning. I'm actually proud of the fact that I do not sympathise nor like them or their actions towards "gentiles".

I have no issue with some jewish individuals and even have jewish friends who know where i stand on the topic. However I hate the vast majority of jews for their arrogance, greed, indifference to non-jew suffering and their attitudes, beliefs, morals and ethics towards people who aren't jews.

I hate their actions in the middle-east and i hate the fact that they stole the country which my family and my ancestors had lived in, I hate that they destroyed Lebanon and I hate that they get away with it. I hate that they get billions of dollars in funding and spend it on killing, destruction and driving people out of their homes.

I see Jews in the same light that they see the Nazi's and I hate them for the same reason they hate the Nazi's. The difference is the Nazi regime only lasted a few years, but the Jewish regime has continued for 60 years.

This is just racial hatred with some varnish of rationalizations.

MF

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I don't care what you hate, keep it to yourself. There is no room in this forum for people like you. People that are blinded by their anger and who do nothing but hate. Go back to your cave of ignorance.

You have lied and made racist comments on this very thread. You have been exposed for everyone to come and see.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

First off, I didn't lie about anything. If i have lied please show me where i have lied and then prove it to be a lie. As for Racist, Jew is not a race, it is a religion. If people are allowed to refer to people who are middle-eastern as "terrorists" then i do not see why i, someone who is middle-eastern cannot refer to everyone else in anyway i like. That is called equality and freedom of speech.

You called me a jew-hater and i replied to your personal attack on me with my feelings and opinion. Either way, before i said it i was a jew-hater and after i said it i am still a jew-hater. I would rather give you a reason to call me one, then be called one without reasom.

I am entitled to an opinion and i simply shared it. Let's face it, nothing you and some others say about Palestinians or muslims etc. is very favourable is it? So does that make you racist too? or does it only work one way?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You said:

They were responsible for inflation during the 1816 famine in which tens of thousands of people starved to death. People in Germany were forced to eat bread made from straw and saw dust because of the inflated cost of grains along with the debt and interest owed to jews.

The real reason for the 1816 famine:

The Year Without a Summer (also known as the Poverty Year, and the Year There Was No Summer) was 1816, in which severe summer climate abnormalities destroyed crops in Northern Europe, the American Northeast and eastern Canada.Historian John D. Post has called this "the last great subsistence crisis in the Western world".It appears to have been caused by a volcanic winter.

Blaming the Jews for a famine which was really caused by climate change makes you liar. You think you can hide behind your feelings? People will see through you and understand the truth. It took me two seconds to research the actual events and how long did it take you two write your racist attacks.

Also, stop hiding behind reverse racism, you are no better than a child who says, "He started it." Peace is not a beginning but an ending. When you choose to end your pathetic hate then maybe your people will have peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Jews think they are better than others, they consider themselves "God's Chosen People." And that is an undeniable fact.

And there you have the answer to why so many people take a pot shot at Jews.

Either the above statement is true or it is perceived to be true.

Try walking up to a stranger in a bar and saying 'I am better than you' and see what happens.

Edit to add:

Originally posted by Razimus
They only consider themselves "God's chosen people". Because God said they were

... ugh!

[edit on 15/2/09 by RogerT]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join