It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throbbing pressure on forehead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have always felt this strange throbbing pressure on my forehead between my eyes whenever something like a finger or pencil gets too close to it. Then, if I focus on it the pressure, I can increase the intensity and spread it out to other parts of my forehead.

Is this related to the "third eye"? The logical part of me says it's just the brain's way of telling you that something's getting a bit too close to it, and the controlling of the pressure is just my brain messing around.

What do you guys think? Anyone have similar experiences?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
yes. i have the same problem. However, recently, I have started to notice that I get this sensation when I have a sinus infection.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes, mine goes at least once a day, at random times. I have heard many theories relating this to consciousness and pineal gland electromagnetic fields. I used to get the feeling when there was something close to my forehead, but now it doesn't seem to matter it just happens.

I also have been yawning a lot, but who knows if they have anything to do with each other.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I hav ethe sensation when Im going under somthing, it feels like Im about to hit it. I t can be a bridge, through a door, or just getting into my car. It actually hurts somtimes and I dont know when or where its gonna hit.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yeah although many would call me delusional perhaps, I also seem to have gotten head-aches for a short time prolly from coffee and quick weather shifts, But under my freedom of though and expression, no matter how tripe or potent it is in understanding all information language etc has no ownership to anyone IE "God" Omnisient information is not owned by anyone, so being delusional and knowing that all are connected and that ownership of information is an assumtion, except perhaps personal data (but even then), Being intelinked with all humanity through both old new and emergent communication forms If I feel I want to take pride in something I felt I had a hand in I'm harming no one, and neither exerting dominance to make myself feel better, by rebuking others on there said Ignorance. I am my brothers keeper and so shall I remain.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Throbbing forehead could be Epilepsy, Tumour, Aneurysm, blood clot, Stroke, too much caffein or nicotine.

The list goes on and on.

Sure, it could be your third eye or whatever, but ask a G.P for a full check-up first. My mum had what she thought was a wart on the sole of her foot. She found out it was skin cancer...on the BOTTOM of her foot. 5 years later she was gone.

Your brain is a very beautiful thing that you should treat like nothing else on earth.

Hope it all goes well for all of you.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I have this to... its a really intense feeling...

i would almost discribe it as a forehead sneeze... if it could do such a thing.

i used to take pencils and try to sense the distance of an object.. the anticipation of the nerves just tingled persistantly..

It is also moveable, i always did it when i was bored.

top topics

join