It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

You came to the right place for help and you have recieved some help and criticsim as well. The help you were looking for was death and hopefully we have helped you to see that Death is not the answer and you should avoid doing what you had planned on, just let it be. If the demon did kill your sister, he will be punished yet again when the time comes, don't do something stupid that will prevent you from seeing your sister in the next life.

Just think that everyday your sister asks God if she can see you and everyday God does, but if you do something like that, that causes you pain, especially your spiritual self. God will tell her that she cannot see you today, so stay away from the bad stuff so your sister can see you everyday. Stay Strong and Stay away from things not for human use....

Peace Mate,

No Demon Zone

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sallywooz

The only logical and safe advice to give has been given to you, don't summon a demon and go see a genuine medium to help you contact your sister. Then you can find out what really killed her instead of acting like an embarrassment to yourself.

Go visit a "medium"?.. that's the most ridiculous advice I've ever heard of in my life. You don't believe in demons..but you believe in mediums?

Maybe you should layoff Sephiroth or whatever his name is. Leave the guy alone.. if he wants to be "possessed" then let him be.

Idiotic thread

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well you shouldn't do it.

But if you do it, and get good at capturing them, you could make a living putting them in Mason Jars and selling them on Ebay....

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

The only logical and safe advice to give has been given to you, don't summon a demon and go see a genuine medium to help you contact your sister. Then you can find out what really killed her instead of acting like an embarrassment to yourself.

Go visit a "medium"?.. that's the most ridiculous advice I've ever heard of in my life. You don't believe in demons..but you believe in mediums?

Maybe you should layoff Sephiroth or whatever his name is. Leave the guy alone.. if he wants to be "possessed" then let him be.

Idiotic thread

Lol I never said I didn't believe in demons. I do believe in them and have an open mind on the idea of the paranormal, I just think he is over reacting...

Why is seeing a medium ridiculous advice?
I think it is the best advice I have seen in this thread.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Sallywooz]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Idiotic thread

It's Searphiel as in the angel as in .....It's not worth explaining.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm gonna grab my Katana and practice a bit mabey that'll help.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Wow. I probably shouldnt be posting here, but this thread is sort of making me believe in demons. Ive alwaysed sort of thought that demons can only exist if you believe that they exist. What if you felt compassion for a demon? If you could find it in you to honestly sympathize with it and say your sorry. Welcome it as equal and one and instead of trying to banish it, try to help it escape this dimension and return to his home. I guess its sort of like killing him with kindness or hugging your worst nightmare. That would take some serious soul power.

But I wouldnt listen to anything I just said because I know nothing about this stuff.

Are you asking me it forgive it...?

Yeah pretty much.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think you just saw the re-run of Constantine starring Keannu Reeves...saw it myself a few weeks back...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You wish to call a demon and bend it to your will? From what i have researched on demons in lore and in modern accounts, you wish to seek an entity which was outcast by God from his kingdom. An entity in which the flaming swords of the archangels have trouble harming. Yet you wish to engage it in combat with a Katana, blessed with what? An entity which will not accept nor ask for God's forgiveness. Your motive is revenge, do you not think that it will feed off of you for that?

You have your own inner demons to battle before you engage on this dangerous act. I don't know much about demons, but I know from primal instinct that what you propose is a bad idea. In another note, your sensei being a monk, is highly unlikely to have taught you any basics with a katana. They do not follow the code of bushido, and if you really studied under such a man, he would have taught you the flow of harmony within yourself and to control your inner energy, rather than the brute force of the blade.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree. You always have wise words on all your posts.

Demons are not a game and steel doors are nothing to them. Please do not go ahead with this foolishness.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Please do go ahead and try and catch one you will indeed make history.

The most important piece of equipment you will need is camera, preferably of the film variety, for experts on ATS to verify your capture.

Don't put your demon in a freezer because the debunkers will have a field day with you, without even checking that it's a real demon you caught.

Remember Buffy, a demon is for life not just for Christmas!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
okay ATS ers don't tell me i'm reading this, " summoning a demon is easy" are you kidding me... you know what there was at least 6 of you who said something similar, okay but with " but killing it/getting rid of it is the hard part" or "that's stupid you'll die so i'm not going to tell you how to do it, but its easy" that's stupid give me a live video, actually a couple videos of demons being summoned i challenge you please cause i've never seen one, if it's so damn easy just summon one, or please by all means tell me how i will openly video tape it and i am 100% willing to give my life to summon a demon for the world to see to prove that fiction can happen, i swear you show me one video of a demon being summoned that is without a doubt real ill be your slave for the rest of my life. like tell me how to summon a demon because "your crazy and you'll die, but it's easy to do?" what kind of logic is that if the guy wants to summon a demon and have his way with it do it if you dont want people openly summoning demons then exchange emails and exchange demon recipies okay cause just coming on to dangle the fact that he " can summon a demon so easily " but then get that cut down by " oh but it's too dangerous that's why I won't tell you" yeah its too dangerous of course it couldn't be because you actually have no clue how to summon a demon because you in fact can't do that because this isn't Diablo, D&D, WoW. This is real life where the demon i'm summoning is a Desert Eagle summoned with my hand out of my right pocket.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OP your going to be one of those people i see on the news,who has lost all sense of reality and gone nuts hacking innocent people to death.

Dont be stupid please get some help before you kill someone who is innocent and HUMAN.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There are two types of Fear of God,
one is we know in a wink of his eye we can be snuffed out,
the other fear is what God might ask of us.
Humility is the greatest weapon of all. My Faith, my religion and my God are in unison to keep evil away, not summon it forth. To summon any evil forth , is nothing more then vain-glory. As for your Japanese connection, I was once a Buddhist monk many decades ago. No Buddhist seeks out evil as a warrior, they seek out peace. In Judaic-Apostolic Christen believe it is God who summons out demons, by those he has Minster to do such.
Your own will voids Gods words and rent goes your faith to a vacant soul you shall create in your own will. Your heart might be in the right place, but a simple prayer to God or the sign of the cross is enough to drive a demon off. I warn you , summon forth a demon, and the demon has won, for it is the servant of Satan, thereby it is Satan you call to your soul. Instead you forsake God, and damn yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
what me? i dont know a gun im just being realistic, the most evil thing we have in reality, are weapons the bigest handgun that comes to someones mind when you mention handguns, a desert eagle. if i were to summon a demon he'd be the most badass demon, a desert eagle. realisticaly if i wanted to summon a demon i would take my hand, and use it to pickup a desert eagle. now i dont own one dont know where to get one and dont care where to get one. i'm just making a statement.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Other than the fact that I'm more relaxed the katana practice only served to make me exausted.

On my sensei I should've said was a monk. he was raised in a monestary and went off to learn other methods of fighting and somehow ended up loving katanas,or that was his story anyway.It was probably a lie and I always thought he was a bit vicious for a monk (nobody realy believed him). I couldn't get ahold of him any way.

My katana was blessed by a catholic somthing( he wasn't a priest but he was something important) in the names of Seraphiel,Cherubiel, and Raziel.
I also had these three names tatooed on my chest in hebrew for good luck.( a lot of good that did).

I'm not going to do It but I was thinking How do you become an Exorcist?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!

Devils advocate

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There is a story in the Bible about a man who was controled by demons. He cut himself, lived in caves and the town people would bind him in chains that would not hold him. Interesting and scary - Please like others have said, "Don't go down that road."

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

After you accomplish this task well you tell me how you did it?
I've been wanting to capture a pink unicorn for a while - I just don't know how to make an imaginary creature come to life so I can capture it.

In all seriousness, I'd say the 'demon' is already 'captured' in your imagination - and there it will stay...

[edit on 17-1-2009 by TruthParadox]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

hey i was wondering how do u plan too summon the demon

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join