It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by piero
reply to post by Seraphiel

hey i was wondering how do u plan too summon the demon

That was my main problem my friend found some sort of ritual in a book,but the decription involved haciluionogenic(butchered that word) drugs and a blood sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow you really are taking the shotgun approach to this aren't you.Throw a little bit of mumbo-jumbo from all different sources that you can find on the net and popular culture and BLAM hit and hope.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Seraphiel, you're attempting to play with fire, leave it be. You DON'T need to see a medium, you don't need to summon djinn or what not.

What you NEED is too lay off this mentality you've embraced. Katana swords?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Lets get this straight:

For some reason, you have had a series of events and thought patterns in your life that make you want to:
1) Allow Astarot to possess you
2) Once it has possessed you, you want to cut yourself 1000 times.

I'm going to suggest a few things. Once you let a demon enter, it will probably just lurk in your body, and you might cut yourself a few times, but once you think it's "out" or that you have punished it, it will never leave you. You will realize that the battle you planned in that room is only the beginning. If you leave the room, the fight will rage inside you for the rest of your life. It will give you the feeling like you have "conquered" it, just to take you down that much farther when it comes back when you think you are done fighting it.

If you already feel like your are possessed, you need to realize that whatever special knowledge or powers, like strength or quickness, that you think you are benefiting from by allowing its presence in your mind do not really exist... there are a thousand positive ways to improve yourself without depending on any sort of phantom. Consider also that you are in the same family as your sister and demons like to manipulate family lines that they know they have had past success with. What makes you think you would be any different? It seems as if you already realize your mission is suicidal. Also, if your sister was messing around with the occult it's likely that she may have let something in the house that you are in and that is what is causing all of these negative thoughts you have. Why do you think you want to do this in the cellar?

Instead of your plan, fill yourself with the love your family and friends have for you and don't deny them the years of companionship that you would so carelessly throw away. Recognize; you would be playing right into the hands of your enemy. Put down the sword, listen to positive music, and cease any self destructive behaviors that could be taking a physical toll on your body, like drugs, drinking, or smoking. Also consider going on a vacation, or cleaning/redecorating your house to help remove any overwhelming feelings. You will feel better just knowing you are taking steps to improve your physical life, spiritual world aside.

Finally, the most effective way you can injure the demon would be to deny the monster a victim he already considers his. The blow to his pride would be a thousand times more powerful than the thousand cuts to yourself. Besides, if the demon truly does exist, his judgment will come in time. Save your judgment for judgment day!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

what type of hallucinogenic?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I see you are the chosen one. I have read in a prophecy you would come. It was written that a demon fighter would come to defeat evil. It was written that the demon will not fight but surrender and that it will be vanquished.

I would like you to report after you're finished fighting with the demon. I know you will defeat him. I have to be sure of the outcome. Report here after you are over with your mission.

You could even film your battle and show it as a proof that good always prevail.

Allah akbhar

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by imdeceived

:|

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

:|
not a one liner as people say lol

mods please delete my double post

[edit on 17-1-2009 by piero]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"To err is but Human, to forgive, is Divine", maybe forgive that which you wish to punish, it may do you some good!

BTW Astaroth in theory [demonology] is a prince of Hell, not something nice by any means! Interestingly enough, i watched the Disney film Bedknobs and Broomsticks recently, which included the star of Astaroth! It was used to help the British cast out the Nazi invasion.

Heres some more information:

Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot, and Asteroth) is a Grand Duke of Hell; his main assistants are four demons called Aamon, Pruslas, Barbatos and Rashaverak. In art, in the Dictionnaire Infernal, Astaroth is depicted as a nude man with dragon-like wings, hands and feet, a second pair of feathered wings after the main, wearing a crown, holding a serpent in one hand, and riding a wolf or dog. According to Sebastian Michaelis he is a demon of the First Hierarchy, who seduces by means of laziness and vanity, an....

Good luck and remember, the only constant, is change

[edit on 17-1-2009 by enduser]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You mean you'll be taking a hallucinogenic?
If that's the case, you'll be seeing a lot more than demons lol...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ahahahaha...This is great!. Please have your freind take pictures. Better yet, setup a live cam. I want to see the demon contort your body, make you dance the funky chicken, because while you might think it's fun and all, you are getting ready to fall head first into a major excedrin headache from which I dont' think you will becomming out intact. But, it will be fun to watch. Please do it! Repost when you have the live webcam feed set up for all to watch.

Do it. Do it, Do it......

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imdeceived

I see you are the chosen one. I have read in a prophecy you would come. It was written that a demon fighter would come to defeat evil. It was written that the demon will not fight but surrender and that it will be vanquished.

I would like you to report after you're finished fighting with the demon. I know you will defeat him. I have to be sure of the outcome. Report here after you are over with your mission.

You could even film your battle and show it as a proof that good always prevail.

Allah akbhar

OP I would be as wary as this posters suggestions and "Flattery" and "deceiving" as even that which you feel so much anger for.

Even if done in sarcasm it is not to be taken as a joke or entertained at all.

Take on board, LOVE positivity and peace, personal strength.

Elf.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
think about it op. You could become the next starwars kid.....

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Starwars kid? that would only be adding insult to injury

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel
My katana was blessed by a catholic somthing( he wasn't a priest but he was something important) in the names of Seraphiel,Cherubiel, and Raziel.

Tough Love Here

Too much MMORPG - get unaddicted to MMORPG

Catholic priests, bishops, cardinals, monks, whatever ... NEVER EVER bless an object in angel names nor names or anybody or anything other than - "In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost)"

I disbelieve your story - but I offer the following comments in case there's a smidgeon of truth mixed in about your sister.

1. Autopsy results - coat-hanger abortion would cause the internal bleeding and exterior bruises.
2. Grieving process - psychiatrists can help make sure you got all the grieving processes correctly.
3. I bet your sister would NOT WANT you to call a demon inside yourself. Would you want your sister to call a demon inside herself if she found you dead?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Call a demon?

Question: Do you believe in God?

If you do, read the bible! It tells you straight up NOT to do anything of this nature as it is against God's teachings, Period

I agree with the other post 100% -- ATS? Why would you allow this stuff to post and have others with immoral ideas ponder?

This should be deleted.

ALL of us will see what 'demon's and 'flying wonders' are ON July 10,11 2009

when we are exactly 1260 days away of the end time.

1260 is a VERY important number.

On July 10th & 11th, the demons or what others call UFOS "FLYING WONDERS" will appear with the Anti-Christ = Don't be fooled!

Read and watch about David Flynn on YOUTUBE or his recent book.

ALL FACTS FOLKS!

None of the Project Camelot crap or David Willcock non-sense.

Remember this message I just typed up when July 10th,11th roles around.

You may ask why 2 dates.

Because ALL of this happens near the Temple Mount in Israel and it would the 11th over there while it's the 10th in the USA - time difference

Just remember this message an BE PREPARED

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Waaaay to dangerous (esp if a novice)..."best to let sleeping dogs lie."

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It won't die but it will make you wish you could die before it's all over.

Do you really want to take the chance of losing your soul forever or do you not believe you have one?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OP, PLEASE call your sensai and tell him everything you told us. If there is no way to reach him by phone get on a plane and find him and tell him everything. Please don't take offense but you need help and I believe he would be the best person to start helping you.

I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE CRAZY. But talk to your sensai.

Vas

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think you are brave. but what happens if you loose this battle. will the demon be able to read your mind and know your plan? if so, want he then Torture you by hurting the ones you want to protect? how will you stop the demon from reading your mind? how will you erase your memory of your plan?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join