It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

Paranoid, attention seeking drama queen. We have all had tragic events in our lives, who else comes to the conclusion that it was due to demons? My dad commited sucide but I don't sceam out that a demon must of made him do it. You sir, are an *snip*

The fact that you now believe a demon has possessed you JUST because a random person on the internet suggested it prooves my point...

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by kleverone]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
[edit on 17-1-2009 by Ereshkigal]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sallywooz

Paranoid, attention seeking drama queen. We have all had tragic events in our lives, who else comes to the conclusion that it was due to demons? My dad commited sucide but I don't sceam out that a demon must of made him do it. You sir, are an idiot.

The fact that you now believe a demon has possessed you JUST because a random person on the internet suggested it prooves my point...

I didn't even believe in demons It was just the name.And I don't doubt that I am an idiot I just dont know what to think. I'm just trying to stay calm now. Had my sister commited suicied I would have blamed it on the fact that my mother was a prostitute and my dad a drunk. but she died in a weird way and the last name to cross her lips was that of a demon.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sallywooz

Paranoid, attention seeking drama queen.

Perhaps that is true...

You sir, are an idiot.

That, however was uncalled for.

If you are ignorant in a subject, i do not see how YOU can call someone an idiot?
You just show that your ignorance is a few notches over idioticy.

If you are a fact and science guy/woman perhaps you visited the wrong place?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow. I probably shouldnt be posting here, but this thread is sort of making me believe in demons. Ive alwaysed sort of thought that demons can only exist if you believe that they exist. What if you felt compassion for a demon? If you could find it in you to honestly sympathize with it and say your sorry. Welcome it as equal and one and instead of trying to banish it, try to help it escape this dimension and return to his home. I guess its sort of like killing him with kindness or hugging your worst nightmare. That would take some serious soul power.

But I wouldnt listen to anything I just said because I know nothing about this stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Get a life seriously, move on, get over it. You have no proof that it was due to a demon OTHER than that your sister "called out ones name".

If you are that bothered about her death I recommend you see a medium who can channel/get in contact with your sister so she can tell you how she died rather you stabbing around in the dark and STUPIDLY summoning demons. Do you really think your dead sister wants you to do something so stupid as to confront a demon.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Wow. I probably shouldnt be posting here, but this thread is sort of making me believe in demons. Ive alwaysed sort of thought that demons can only exist if you believe that they exist. What if you felt compassion for a demon? If you could find it in you to honestly sympathize with it and say your sorry. Welcome it as equal and one and instead of trying to banish it, try to help it escape this dimension and return to his home. I guess its sort of like killing him with kindness or hugging your worst nightmare. That would take some serious soul power.

But I wouldnt listen to anything I just said because I know nothing about this stuff.

Are you asking me it forgive it...?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

He is an idiot, not because he believes in demons, as I myself remain open minded but because he is jumping to ridiculous conclusions with no firm proof to support them. This is not a Hollywood movie, it's reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

What it??? There is no it!?
I feel like I am in some stupid cliche anime episode with some ott storyline.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Balez

He is an idiot, not because he believes in demons, as I myself remain open minded but because he is jumping to ridiculous conclusions with no firm proof to support them. This is not a Hollywood movie, it's reality.

I'm aware It is reality and I think I have some considerable proof, Friend.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

What it??? There is no it!?
I feel like I am in some stupid cliche anime episode with some ott storyline.

Then find a diffrent thread

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

HAHAHA show me your proof then!
Do you even know what proof is?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This post sounds like a joke, good one... say you are preparing on letting a demon possess you and see us try to talk you out of it, good luck, that demon is probably possessing you right now, I'd be careful, it might even make you post posts such as this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

HAHAHA show me your proof then!
Do you even know what proof is?

Did you not read the other posts?

She had two bruises and severe internal injurys.....I don't know about you but that didn't make sence to me and then the namewho randomly says demon names on there deathbed? Wouldn't "I Love You, Lee" make more sence?

Mabey I was wrong But The evidence was convincing enough at the time.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hugging a demon is like hugging a bear. Might as well smear some bacon grease on yourself while you're at it

Uhhh, as far as saying something positive and not making a joke, the one person mentioned grounding yourself by doing something constructive or postive. Not that i'm an expert but also while grounding yourself look inward and find love and other positive feelings. Getting out of the house for a bit and meeting up with friends and doing something in the physical world might be a help for the time being, if you really feel you need to seek someone to exorcise or at least consult exorcism. That's just me, I assume someone with a bit more useful advice will pop in in not too awful long.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That is NOT evidence that a demon caused her death, that is evidence that she had internal bleeding and brusies. The fact she mentioned a demon's name is not proof for anything as it cannot be proven and she did not have the oppatunity to explain to you what she meant by it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

This post sounds like a joke, good one... say you are preparing on letting a demon possess you and see us try to talk you out of it, good luck, that demon is probably possessing you right now, I'd be careful, it might even make you post posts such as this one.

Not a joke I was skimming for last minute info before we did this and happened to find this site I guess I looked in the wrong place for Help.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The only logical and safe advice to give has been given to you, don't summon a demon and go see a genuine medium to help you contact your sister. Then you can find out what really killed her instead of acting like an embarrassment to yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

Very good post mate, positivity is highly important. By being positive negative energy stays at bay and will receed. If you are indeed possessed, get positive quick and do something that you like to do, read a book or listen to music, pray, anything at all that makes you calm. Think of the good times you had with you sister and family, if all you have is bad memories, then ignore that and move onto something else. I would recommned reading the bible and writing what you feel inside you, by writing you can release negative energy and negative thoughts such as hate for something. Just stay calm mate and ignore the flamers, stay true to yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is all absolute rubbish.
There is no such things as demons..never mind summoning one. The only demons in this world are the ones in our inner self.
Show me proof of demons or demonic possession. Hard facts that 100% are categorically true and have been accurately classified as demonic in nature.

Think too many people on here have been watching the Exorcist too many times!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join