It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of NASA UFO Fraud Might Kill UK Hacker Case

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

Originally posted by admriker444Id like to see NASA respond to that

Don't hope too strongly. . .
Don't you know that **NASA** means:
??? N_ever A S_traight A_nswer ??? B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
im thinking that some nasa employees wanted things to be found.

Why else would you make it so easy for someone to get into?
Maybe some people in nasa dont agree with keeping the things secret that they do.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

Hi J.B
Any more on info on G.M, Ive had a quick scout but cant see anything?
Looks like theyre preparing his high court challenge to the extradition, do we know when this is set for?
zazz

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IceColdPro

Exactly, say NASA have a web server that leaks information to web bots, like the Google bot for example, that way you can access information not intended for public view by clicking on a link in the Google search engine result lists. That is not hacking, it's pure stupidity on NASAs behalf.

johnny.ihackstuff.com...

sty

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think I posted on the subject before: this guy did NOT hack any NASA computer, he just accessed the unprotected ones. If someone would need to be blamed would be the IT security department ! The UK "hacker" was genuily searching for UFOs info, the intention was not criminal. The big issue IS actually : how many other people, with criminal intentions and properly skilled as hackers already accessed the NASA network? and as a final question : what does NASA has to hide, is not NASA a public servant?????

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lord Carlile sides with McKinnon in Extradition Battle

Lord Carlile of Berriew, the government's independent reviewer of terrorism laws, has spoken out against the proposed extradition of London hacker Gary McKinnon to the US.

McKinnon stands accused of accessing and damaging 92 US government computers holding information on national defence, but has argued that he should be tried in the UK because the conditions of detention he would face if convicted in the US would be degrading and an infringement of his human rights.

In a letter seen by The Guardian, Lord Carlile asked home secretary Jacqui Smith to help McKinnon to be prosecuted in the UK because "the acts of hacking occurred within our jurisdiction".

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hmmm....
Just out of curiousity, how does anyone know without any doubt that he was genuinely serching for UFO info? Nobody knows what really went on in his head on that day. It`s impossible to know without actually being him.

For all we know, he could have been just having fun and trying to be a bigshot hacker so he could brag to his friends or feel important and powerful. This does happen with lonely hackers, I know these things happen, because i used to be in the scene a few years back.
He got caught and claimed the UFO angle, then all the UFO fanatics hopped on his bandwagon because it fit their agenda.
I dont know for sure, it`s just a theory.

Think about it. If someone hacked into YOUR personal computer and left you cocky messages, would`nt you want to kick his butt and hope he gets the maximum prision sentance?

Perrsonally, I`d want to beat the living daylights out of him regardless of what he was searching for. UFO info or not, he had no business unlawfully accessing those computers.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnjohn808
Hmmm....
Just out of curiousity, how does anyone know without any doubt that he was genuinely serching for UFO info? Nobody knows what really went on in his head on that day. It`s impossible to know without actually being him.

Think about it. If someone hacked into YOUR personal computer and left you cocky messages, would`nt you want to kick his butt and hope he gets the maximum prision sentance?

Perrsonally, I`d want to beat the living daylights out of him regardless of what he was searching for. UFO info or not, he had no business unlawfully accessing those computers.

umm no. and the point is this falls UK hacker jurastiction and why are the US so hot to get their hands on him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join