It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Awhile back I read a book called the 'Blood Of The Lamb' A book that dealt with the topic Im about to talk about. In this book Jesus is cloned by the Catholic Church using DNA taking off the Shourd of Torun. This DNA was implanted in a virgin nun by the name of mary.Producing a boy that was the same as jesus on a DNA level. I would like to know peoples thoughts on if this could be possible assuming the Shroud is real I dont want to get get into a debate if its real or not but could this be done and if so what would be the outcome of such actions?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I doubt its possible where are you gonna get Jesus' DNA from? even a hair? to clone him i dont think its possible but thats just my thought

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well thats were the shroud of Turon comes in it has blood stains on it. That i believed have been tested to be type AB blood. But im not sure if 1000yr old blood could produce usable DNA samples for cloning.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hasn't the Shourd been proven to be fake? I thought I remember watching some show where they figured it was just painted on. But if it is real and they do get DNA off of it, I don't think it will work. If you put an egg that has Jesus' DNA in it, it wouldn't produce an exact Jesus. Jesus will come back when he is ready, science shouldn't rush him.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I dont think cloning Jesus would be a good decision, I'd imagine God would be pretty pissed.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No, cloning Jesus would be all bad..for sure...

Think about it, even if you could clone him, it would not have the soul of Jesus...it would be a cheap imitation..thats all...

Its not impossible, assuming the Shroud exists, and we have the DNA needed...

-wD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The Sci Fi channel had a movie about this. It was called "Revelation", I think.

They used the blood from the nails that were drivin into him to produce his DNA. The church wanted to use it to bring him back to life but I missed the end cause I had a hockey game.

Anything is possible but I'm not sure if his blood would provide enough usable DNA to bring him back. They claim they can bring back a Wooly Mammoth but isn't that cause they have actual flesh?

Maybe they would have chunks of his flesh on these nails or on the shroud? How the chunks would last is beyond me, I don't think it could happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
of how the "Second Coming" might really happen...........
I really doubt it though..........

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Assuming we had the possibility to clone Jesus, that would be one of the most interesting experiments ever.
First, it would solve the old debate "was Jesus black?"

What kind of human would he be? Would he preform miracles or not? What about God? Would he stop the experiment? Punish mankind? Or just sit and enjoy the show. Would the real Jesus come back then?
Is Jesus' DNA 100% human? Now that would be interesting to know...

The Church would go crazy, they don't like cloning anyway, and cloning the Messiah is the ultimate blasphemy. Would the USA dare to do it and piss off all the religious people? Or would they let a "godless" state like Japan do it?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Awhile back I read a book called the 'Blood Of The Lamb' A book that dealt with the topic Im about to talk about. In this book Jesus is cloned by the Catholic Church using DNA taking off the Shourd of Torun. This DNA was implanted in a virgin nun by the name of mary.Producing a boy that was the same as jesus on a DNA level. I would like to know peoples thoughts on if this could be possible assuming the Shroud is real I dont want to get get into a debate if its real or not but could this be done and if so what would be the outcome of such actions?

Holy cow! I was actually talking with my dad about that exact thing, but had never heard of it before! I was talking about if the shroud was real, and Jesus was cloned off of it, could that be the antichrist, the human who is not human?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
The Sci Fi channel had a movie about this. It was called "Revelation", I think.

They used the blood from the nails that were drivin into him to produce his DNA. The church wanted to use it to bring him back to life but I missed the end cause I had a hockey game.

Anything is possible but I'm not sure if his blood would provide enough usable DNA to bring him back. They claim they can bring back a Wooly Mammoth but isn't that cause they have actual flesh?

Maybe they would have chunks of his flesh on these nails or on the shroud? How the chunks would last is beyond me, I don't think it could happen.

Yes, I saw that on video last year. It was the Illuminati who cloned Jesus from the blood on the nails and they used his DNA to create the Antichrist. The woman in the movie was a descendant of Mary Magdelene and her child was the real descendant of Jesus. So at the end there were two babies - one good, one evil. Pretty good movie actually.

ME

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I thought Jesus was already a clone!

I mean he even says he is monogene of the father, and had a virgin mother.

Heck Eve was cloned so why not . . .

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How can you clone a figment of your immagination

The Shroud is nothing more than quirky propaganda.

Deep

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The Church would go crazy, they don't like cloning anyway, and cloning the Messiah is the ultimate blasphemy. Would the USA dare to do it and piss off all the religious people?

Paperclip, I wonder if the church would accept this new Jesus if he was cloned? You can't deny someone who would be innocent like him if he was cloned, it's not his fault.

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by ShadowSephiroth]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
brings us back to the question of whetehr or not clones have souls.

Imagine a soulless Jesus...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Where the hell would you get his DNA??? It's imposible.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Shroud of Turin is a Fake for sure. But an interesting thought entered my mind while reading this post, What if they Cloned Jesus, the physical attributes we're accustomed to, but a clone that was actually the Anti-Christ, people would bow down instantly.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I say clone Jesus. If we have the right Dna this could be his second coming.

Maybe Jesus's soul exist but he needs a body pure enough to exist in. Only his DNA is divine enough to hold such a powerful spirit. I would love to meet Jesus.

I think that the bible is just a big story book which takes everything in it from older cultures.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think that the cloning proccess would be completely pointless. Wat good is a "dummmy" jesus in todays society anyway. Jsut because we have a physical replica of someone doesnt mean we are gonna get the same personality, persona, thoughts etc etc, which is wat jesus was all about. jesus could have been a white, black, asain, but that all has no meaning relative to wat he did for others. cloning him is completely pointless.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I thought I remember watching some show where they figured it was just painted on

there was no medium pigment founded on the shroud of turin, so it couldn't have been painted on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join