It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't use land lines so I don't think that there is anyway to know if they have a cellphone tapped. I haven't used a landline in better part of a decade.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Your cellphone is always tapped.

It is also a tracking device.

Read the News...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
yes cellular phones are very easy to track. all it takes is 3 towers to triangulate your position. On more recent models there is the gps chips. I just don't talk about my politics on the phone. They just aren't secure but as to the part of them listening in, I have no idea. Could be but it would be boring for them.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Why do people question that our government spies on us?

Your internet post and emails are read. They listen to your phone calls.
Your cell phone is a tracking device that is easily monitored 24/7.

As more and more people lose jobs the easy $$$$ for turning in others will become more enticing.
As the OP found out...You can be targeted very easily for
questioning, being detained or arrested by officials.

Gang stalkings do take place in the U.S. and they do use horrible tactics
to harm you mentally, physically & psychologically. They hire groups of
unemployed to harass you 24/7 when you are out and use damaging
technology to harass you when you are in your home.

This harassment will become more widespread as times get tougher!
Everyone needs to be aware of these harassment tactics.

Do some research. This is an eye opener!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Sorry I couldn't be on here yesterday, I had to go welcome my brother back from Iraq. First of all I have been trying to and will continue trying to get ahold of the OSBI, though being a holiday today tells me that I won't be successfull. The way I got his name is that he told it to me. When I was looking at staff of different offices of the OSBI my memory was jogged and it came to me. He kind of has a unique name. As soon as I get more info I will post it. Please quit saying it's BS I am putting my name and business's name on the line just to share with everyone my experience.

Again BS!! OSBI or any similar agency does not post the names of their agents on a bleeping website!!! The only names posted are the Directors and the Agents in Charge. You are a LIAR.

Its convenient that the agent who watched and questioned you just happens to be the Regional Agent In Charge. Its the only name that you could find in your area on a website. I'm pretty sure the field agents would be the ones "questioning" you.

LIAR!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

www.gangstalkingunited.com...

Why not just download the ebook to find out a bit more about what's going on.

Saves a lot of time answering repetative questions.

Cellphones can be used three ways, to listen to conversations, even when the phone is off, cameraphones can be used to watch you, and they can track you via the cellphone.

Gang Stalking does happen, and it's the government that's behind it. Just like they were behind Cointelpro.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Harassment101]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101

The OP is not being "gangstalked". He is a liar. He said he as not had a land line in at least 10 years. Sorry to say, but ten years ago the Cell networks and phone/billing packages were nothing compared to what they are now and he would have spent a fortune on Cell phone minutes. Ditching a land line wasn't even a thought in 1997 or 1998. Cell phones then were simply a convenience.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindy22761

Why do people question that our government spies on us?

Your internet post and emails are read. They listen to your phone calls.
Your cell phone is a tracking device that is easily monitored 24/7.

As more and more people lose jobs the easy $$$$ for turning in others will become more enticing.
As the OP found out...You can be targeted very easily for
questioning, being detained or arrested by officials.

Gang stalkings do take place in the U.S. and they do use horrible tactics
to harm you mentally, physically & psychologically. They hire groups of
unemployed to harass you 24/7 when you are out and use damaging
technology to harass you when you are in your home.

This harassment will become more widespread as times get tougher!
Everyone needs to be aware of these harassment tactics.

Do some research. This is an eye opener!

Think about this. The American government is doing bailout after bailout, to help the country or to bankrupt it? Once people start to become poor and lose job, the citizen corps that Obama wanted in his a call to service speech will look really tempting.

People already inform on each other, think about how much easier it will be then, when no one has a job, people are losing their homes, and the country is going bankrupt. If people are willing to pull this stuff now, what about when things get really bad?

I though about the electronic harassment and I really am wondering if they are not just testing out their directed energy weapons, this way if they do have to use them for crowd control they know it works. They have to test it on someone so why not unwilling targeted individuals?

The U.S. and other democratic countries have been doing unorthodox experiments on private citizens for years. You just have to take the time to research much of it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The OP is not being "gangstalked". He is a liar. He said he as not had a land line in at least 10 years. Sorry to say, but ten years ago the Cell networks and phone/billing packages were nothing compared to what they are now and he would have spent a fortune on Cell phone minutes. Ditching a land line wasn't even a thought in 1997 or 1998. Cell phones then were simply a convenience.

The OP never said he was being Gang Stalked. We all agree on this. What has been said is that people don't believe that the government opens investigations on private citizens and many in this thread pointed out that via Gang Stalking they do.

Why do you think the O.P. is a liar? I mean it could have happened.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Harassment101]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The OP never said he was being Gang Stalked. We all agree on this. What has been said is that people don't believe that the government opens investigations on private citizens and many in this thread pointed out that via Gang Stalking they do.

Why do you think the O.P. is a liar? I mean it could have happened.

Actually read the OP's posts and the vague replies. Nothing stated adds up. He is playing everyone on this thread. Including me, because I can't stand blatant liars. I dont' know what motivates the OP but it certainly is not the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am glad that the cops respond to citizens who are concerned. They have to respond or face grave consequences if things go wrong. So they responded to a crazy persons accusations, at least they responded. Find out who finked you out, you have the right to. I am sure they know he is a nut.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Dude, I think your one of those govt guys that tries to manipulate ATS'ers.
You can't even get your own facts straight when making a point. 1997 or 1998 was more than 10 years ago. Get a clue....
I was heavy into the cell market starting in 1988 and professionals with small buisness switched to cell only. By 1996 or so, you could control your time enough to completely afford it. I had a small buisnes with 11 cell phones and we controlled it just fine.

Ok if we do it your way.----Life is great and the Govt. will provide and protect us. They would never do anything to hurt us what so ever. And they only use all the technology on the bad guys.......lol

Get a real clue. I think your just a Communist at heart.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by j2000]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

you aint alone my friend

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Dude, I think your one of those govt guys that tries to manipulate ATS'ers.
You can't even get your own facts straight when making a point. 1997 or 1998 was more than 10 years ago. Get a clue....
I was heavy into the cell market starting in 1988 and professionals with small buisness switched to cell only. By 1996 or so, you could control your time enough to completely afford it. I had a small buisnes with 11 cell phones and we controlled it just fine.

Ok if we do it your way.----Life is great and the Govt. will provide and protect us. They would never do anything to hurt us what so ever. And they only use all the technology on the bad guys.......lol

Get a real clue. I think your just a Communist at heart.

Hey dude. The OP said he hasn't used a land line "in the better part of a decade". The "better part of a decade" would easily be 1997 or 1998 wouldn't it?? Give or take a year for the vagueness factor. A decade is 10years last time a checked. Let's see 1998 + 10 = 2008 and 2008 - 10 = 1998. Hey that's a decade. Get a clue dolt.

In 1988 a portable cell phone was tough to manage considering that a battery only lasted an hour.

Phone prices had drifted downward but were still very high, averaging $2300 for portable models. A typical monthly bill was $100 to $150, with charges of 50 cents per minute for both incoming and outgoing calls. Phones and service remained very basic, with no voice mail, call forwarding, caller ID, or other niceties that we now take for granted;

And to answer one of your questions. Yes.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We had and used a bag phone in 1997, it wasn't a small cellular phone like we have now. In fact it only just stayed in the car. Now I stated "for the better part of a decade", and that is true. In 1999 I had a very simple motorola cellphone. No game or fancy ringtones. If you wanted a cool ringtone you had to program it in. As cellular phones became more used in my area they became cheaper. My area still has some of the best cellular phone rates and packages. If I am not mistaken by 2001 we had totally let our land line go because we were only using cellular phones, never calling out or in on the land line.

Now as for the post that the OSBI doesn't post names or numbers, come on do your research. I posted their website. So here you go another link on their website. Hmm thats funny it shows names and phone numbers.

OSBI Administration and Offices

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
jibeho, you can stop trying to debunk me. You will find that you have no leg to stand on concering this issue. Your claims and defiance are getting to the point of trolling. I am not a liar and never will be so please stop with the personal attacks before I ask for MOD help. I am not attacking you or calling you a liar though with everything you come up with to debunk you are proven wrong everytime. So please lay off on the negativity. You are right about the gang stalking part. I have no knowledge of that.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

We had and used a bag phone in 1997, it wasn't a small cellular phone like we have now. In fact it only just stayed in the car. Now I stated "for the better part of a decade", and that is true. In 1999 I had a very simple motorola cellphone. No game or fancy ringtones. If you wanted a cool ringtone you had to program it in. As cellular phones became more used in my area they became cheaper. My area still has some of the best cellular phone rates and packages. If I am not mistaken by 2001 we had totally let our land line go because we were only using cellular phones, never calling out or in on the land line.

Now as for the post that the OSBI doesn't post names or numbers, come on do your research. I posted their website. So here you go another link on their website. Hmm thats funny it shows names and phone numbers.

OSBI Administration and Offices

So, in 1997 you must have been 19 or 20 years old. Your only phone was a bag phone that stayed in your car? You didn't have a land line right? Did you have to sit in your car every time you made or received a call? Must have been inconvenient for your parents whenever they made a call.

Oh wait, Now it was 2001 when you let your land line go. Sorry. I am having a hard time following the logic of your tall tale.

As for your comment about the OSBI site. How dumb are you? I've been to the site and the only names listed are Directors and Agents in Charge. How convenient for you that the guy you talked to just happens to be an agent in charge listed on the website. Nice try. Oh BTW has he called you back yet? I would think he would pass on that boring task to a field agent by now. AIC's have better things to do.

Time to give your story up. Until you show proof, your story will be picked apart and the paranoid will eat it up.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

jibeho, you can stop trying to debunk me. You will find that you have no leg to stand on concering this issue. Your claims and defiance are getting to the point of trolling. I am not a liar and never will be so please stop with the personal attacks before I ask for MOD help. I am not attacking you or calling you a liar though with everything you come up with to debunk you are proven wrong everytime. So please lay off on the negativity. You are right about the gang stalking part. I have no knowledge of that.

You haven't proven me or any naysayer wrong once!! You just dodge and duck the issues.

This is a site that thrives on facts and proof. Of which you have provided nothing.

Your own words will ultimately debunk your own story.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think I would've said "I have nothing to say until I see a lawyer." Then shut the # up and said nothing no matter what they said or did.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All you have done in an attempt to debunk is twist my very straight forward statements into something they are not. I lived on my own from 17 on. I got married when I was 19 and have been since. You try to make my facts into falsities. Anything I have posted has been fact. Why is it so hard to grasp or understand what I have been saying? Why do you not think this stuff happens? These kind of investigations have been happening for years. Only now do we have a way to communicate about them on a massive scale. How about you provide everyone on here with your personal information so as to prove the validity of your claims. I did because I have nothing to hide.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join