It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Reproduction of Demonic/Reptillian/ET Hybrids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EriktheRed9

how can there be evil without a demon reptile? oh right, god only made good things and the devil made bad things, you do know that goes against what your bible teaches right? the bible doesn't even say all evil stems from lucifer but rather that man has free will to make his own path, thats why he gave us guide lines for how to behave i.e. leviticus.

it almost angers me that people who try to force the bible dogma down my neck don't even know the basics of theological theory, the devil doesn't create evil he just sometimes temps people towards sin, sin which the are already capible of but have chosen not to commit.

shesh, i don't even believe the bible is a very good philosophy book yet alone the literal truth of the universe, maybe that's because i paid attention and noticed how little sence it makes, you must have been day dreaming and not paying attention -did you notice that Judas dies twice? haha crazy book.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

yes i am good at reading comprehension thank you, yes i understood your post very quickly and responded fast - i am probably a demon lizard based on that fact alone i must admit it.

alas my hivemind master lord lizard king has yet to tell me about the evil plan, could you fill in the blanks?

Where did lizard people who love to destroy come from? surely we didn't evolve with such bad evolutionary traits, i don't remember god making them on any of the days but maybe he made them at night and never mentioned it in genesis?

why are we destroying everything?

why make demon alien lizardmen hybrids if they only want to destroy, why don't they destroy with destruction? over creating a hybrid race which is destined to die off in a single generation seems a kinda pointlessly complex way of creating armmageddon -which is surely supposed to happen like the bible says? either god and the devil are real and the bible is right thus it's all about 7trumpets and 7seals or the bible is wrong and thus all those bible quptes that you use as proof are pointless?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EriktheRed9

Originally posted by Davood

Nice use of ATS buzzwords in your jumble of text.

please read : www.abovetopsecret.com...

SAY WHAT ?,I have no clue what you're talking about and i'm already getting hammered for what i have written which basically tells me that this whole site is infiltrated with evil and they will try to make me look the fool but they cant because i have come too far.When you hit something on the nose..it immediately freaks out.

Fixed quote

[edit on 14/1/09 by masqua]

Thats fine with me. Ok by your definition of the world. I am evil. It doesn't affect my ID. However you fail to address the fact that you are using a book that has been rewritten and misinterpreted and misquoted to the highest degree. It is not a reference manual, unless you believe circular references are ok. Because within it are so many vague references to things that you can infer anything you want from it.

Mind you this doesn't cover the fact that the stories in "the bible" came into being 1000s of years before the bible in egyptian theology and other cultures. The argument that religion makes "today" is that the "Devil did it" ok so he had the foresight to do it.. but to do it 1 thousand years earlier.. OK. The fallacy here is that every religion fails to acknowledge that they have been slowly evolving and stealing stories from each other; they want to pretend that nothing has ever changed.

Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread, but honestly, if you truly believe that the bible talks about aliens and has proof of visitations, shouldn't this be in the religious conspiracy section? Because the people there would be able to help you decipher what you have found a lot easier, or point you towards similar information.

I suppose since this isn't purely about religion you decided to bring it up here; that is fine. Can you instead quote the passages you are referencing? And then explain who wrote them and why they make sense? That way at least we can derive some credibility in what you have said.

Simply saying "it's in the bible" is like me saying "it's in the book red rover", while that statement might be true, it doesn't make the inferences related to the statement true without further analysis or sourcing, IE a quote and an explanation of where+how that quote came from/(into being).

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Davood]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey now -

You think raising a single human child is hard?

Try having to tend to a nest of 9 - 13 eggs!

It ain't easy, lemmie tell ya. And trying to apply for those Government assitance grants these days is a regular nightmare.

Some days it makes more sense to just cover the nestlings with a fine layer of grass and twigs and let the little guys fend for their own, I tell ya.

*edit cos I done misspelled somethin'!

[edit on 1/14/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
" ....blah blah blah......demons....blah blah blah.."

Reference: Bible

Please stop using your BS fairytale terminology for the sake of research community and if you disagree could you please explain what a demon is, what it looks like and what are some of his motives ?

Demon- An evil spirit with the power to harm people;it is regarded as a messenger and servant of the devil. My definition: Demon-scumbag,parasite, a lethal disease,the black plague; a cheating maggot weasel;spreader of misery;bringer of pain;jealous little schmuck weakling always envious of everything;phony;a fake;the fool;backstabber;inventor of the double standard;liar,and overall waste by-product of psychotic hazardous fallout that was lost in space.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The most confusing thing I find about this remarkably consistent occurrence (in terms of posts on this board) is that these guys spontaneously come out of the woodwork with this fantastic revelation.

Not to discount the quality of the veritable cornucopia of fiction that's portrayed here.. but one has to wonder why this person doesn't list anything that shows how they got to this point?

Was it as simple as a single youtube video?

Or is it a massively congruent psychotic episode?
If so, was that episode influenced by sunday/saturday/etc morning cartoons or something that caused that congruence?

Or are there really some kind of kreepy reptiloid aliens who want to eat muh brainz?

Whatever. It's all the same to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

WELL GOLLLEEE BUBBA, HOW CAN YOU BE EVIL ? WHERE DID THAT ORIGINATE FROM. ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF THIS BAD. I SUPPOSE YOU LIKE THE BAND SLAYER ?

Replaced 'big quote' with Reply to'.

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-and-

Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
oh eric please dont ignore my question just because i have a lizard heart, a demons legs and alien arms -we can still be friends.

i really want to know what you make of my statement, either god and the devil are real and the bible is right thus it's all about 7trumpets and 7seals or the bible is wrong, the end is actually caused by ET lizard demon baibes and thus all those bible quptes that you use as proof are pointless?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

... that have now,somehow, mass-reproduced bigtime without anyone suspecting...

Hey EriktheRed9,

Interesting information. Actually there are many sources stating a big part of the "elite"/society are some kind of human-reptile hybrids (e.g. Icke, Swerdlow). I know, that may sound ridiculous for many, but only because those hybrids also control the mainstream media of course preventing the public from getting any info on the subject. That's why most humans simply have no idea and mistakenly think it to be "ridiculous".

Erik, about that "spawning", can you be more precise, do you have any additional information on this (not only based on the bible, please, as that is of course 'out-of-date').

[edit on 14-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I actually believe there is some truth to this ...the Nephalim have mingled with women and had babies with them back when ...which changed the dna of those humans and it created Giants .......because angels (evil or not ) have their own seed after its kind as does everything .....and its kind is not the same as our kind (we are human they are slightly above humans in nature(brains) and in physical form (they have a physical form obviously or they could not mate with women and make babies) .......

Anyway mixing of dna as we know is not only CREEPY but is unnatural and no good could come from it ...

Also the bible says what has been before will be again ..nothing new under the sun ..so history does repeat ..and we may have just went full circle and are at that same place that they were back then ..
Except we are not seeing Giants yet ..but for sure some strange things are taking place in Science ..like mixing pig dna with human dna and creating hybrids of many different kinds of mixed dna of man and animals .. ...etc etc

And then add the GMO and Nano stuff ..and computers with human stem cells .it is all really really creepy and I am not liking it one bit ......
Almost makes you wish for death over what the Scientists have in mind .
They dont even know what this could all lead to ..and the worst thing is they say they dont care where it could lead ..they just want to keep proceeding forward with it all..........

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I actually believe there is some truth to this ...the Nephalim have mingled with women and had babies with them back when ...which changed the dna of those humans ....

Exactly. And the "giants" (of whom there are bones in some museums) where the first "specimens" of the breeding. Btw, according to Zechariah Sitchin (just google for him if you want further information) those Nephilims (allegedly from Nibiru and/or Sirius) were/are a reptilian subspecies, which endorses some of the OP's statements.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

...could you please explain what a demon is, what it looks like and what are some of his motives ?

I can. They take any form they please. Their primary way of operating is deception. I had one enter my room one night using the voice of my mother. Deception is a thing not many understand. Their motives are to trick people into believing truth is not true, and their goal is to control people through this deception.

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
Btw, according to Zechariah Sitchin (just google for him if you want further information) those Nephilims (allegedly from Nibiru and/or Sirius) were/are a reptilian subspecies, which endorses some of the OP's statements.

It's not just Sitchin, there are many who state this. When Lady Diana said "they're not human" (referring to the British Royal family) and "she's a lizard" (the Queen Mother), she actually meant it. Then she got knocked.

If the Royals are simply human, why the big deal about the "bloodline", to the point they interbreed?

[edit on 15/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What kind of drugs are you on and where did you get them because I need mine.

Apart from your obvious acid problem, I'd like to say the only thing that made any kind of relativity to any kind of conspiracy at all was Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Babies song.... Pretty interesting, check the lyrics.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Back to some what reality....

Along time ago when trying to battle these demons, reptilians(although I doubt that they are 50% of the world's population thats why the Illuminati and NWO exist), I had a interesting expierence myself....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

oh gosh, giant bones? really?

Are you sure that during the early years of the earth sciences the very powerful and fairly evil church was in TOTAL control of the world, the offical line was genesis and if you went against it then you had hell to pay (darwin still gets abuse to this day) -well, some very large and very strange bones turned up in their studies and so they needed an answer, those of a religious mindset flicked through the bible until they found something which sounded large and then decided thats what the bones are, some of the more diligent scientists pointed out that they aren't the bones from bipedal humanoid creatures but in fact resembled lizard bones -giant lizard bones from a very long time ago.

We now have many complete skeletons some even with skin intact (more like a bird than a lizard) and can say where the bones actually came from. Does that stop crazy god people from harping on about them? heh of course not.

I know it's hard to admit this is all we get, god doesn't have a special afterparty going and demons aren't going to be in an eternal battle with angels - life randomly happened, was cool for a bit then will end -kinda hard to accept so i understand why these christian scientists couldn't discover anything to disprove their holy book...

that was then, now things have changed -we have other stable world views, real science and understanding of the world. We don't need wild stories about crazy lizard people who have been in control for millions of years secretly trying to destroy everything because they love destruction, etc,etc.

Why has no god follower told me who created the shapeshifting lizard people.

Why will no heathen tell me how such a complex, physics defying and destructive creature evolved and why they want to enslave / kill all humans in secret? surely they could just announce a war if they like chaos so much, meh they can shapeshift which means they have a massive advantage - plus all their secret tech which they use to control the world without anyone knowing it.

basically this theory contradicts the bible, science and logic - yet i should believe it because some inarticulate nut is SURE it's the truth? heh right, oh and i got some land in florida to sell -guaranteed lizard free- sign on the dotted line....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Please stop using your BS fairytale terminology for the sake of research community and if you disagree could you please explain what a demon is, what it looks like and what are some of his motives ?

Demon- An evil spirit with the power to harm people;it is regarded as a messenger and servant of the devil. My definition: Demon-scumbag,parasite, a lethal disease,the black plague; a cheating maggot weasel;spreader of misery;bringer of pain;jealous little schmuck weakling always envious of everything;phony;a fake;the fool;backstabber;inventor of the double standard;liar,and overall waste by-product of psychotic hazardous fallout that was lost in space.

I'm embarrassed to know that people like you actually exist in this world in numbers.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by bignick]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Okay people post about the topic and not each other.
Please and thank you.

Well,i'm sorry if hit a nerve considering i might be one of the last of the human race thats not a programmed slave puppet zombie, but my gut instinct has never been wrong about any conspiracy. Problem is that i wanted to be wrong. When i read " Behold a Pale Horse " by William Cooper i had tears in my eyes because he was only confirming what i already knew and he was Naval Intelligence.The only extras i got were specifics like dates and how many this or that.Its when i realized they had really killed him for publishing that book when i knew i was over the norm.But now that i'm surrounded by EVIL, there's really know one left to tell so everyone can kiss my wazzoo.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

ITS ROSEMARY"S BABY, THE CRAZY BABY,THE DINGO ATE YOUR BABY.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Interesting info but i have a point to make about the rep/ hum thing. Can not remember where it is in the bible but it was stated that rep and hum can not be mixed. Or something like that. From what i can remember they want to be able to mix to gain our soul matrix.

Cheers,
Kitos

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitos

Interesting info but i have a point to make about the rep/ hum thing. Can not remember where it is in the bible but it was stated that rep and hum can not be mixed. Or something like that. From what i can remember they want to be able to mix to gain our soul matrix.

Cheers,
Kitos

Are you talking about this
Luk 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

Luk 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

Luk 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luk 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Luk 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that [would come] from thence.
Notice this is after death of both the beggar and the rich man ..
One is in hell ..one is in Abrahams bosom ..(They were not on earth) .
People who go to hell cannot come above (to heaven)and vice versa.. once there always there it what it says to me ....
This is not talking about spirits (evil angels) who live in the spiritual realm right now and can roam about here on earth seeking whom they can devour (Which means seeking a HOME to live in and take over as in possessing a person) ......

They can certainly possess evil men and take them over and do whatever experiment they want on humans through possessed Scientists,Politicians etc etc ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join