It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Reproduction of Demonic/Reptillian/ET Hybrids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
oh eric please dont ignore my question just because i have a lizard heart, a demons legs and alien arms -we can still be friends.

i really want to know what you make of my statement, either god and the devil are real and the bible is right thus it's all about 7trumpets and 7seals or the bible is wrong, the end is actually caused by ET lizard demon baibes and thus all those bible quptes that you use as proof are pointless?

I'm still trying to figure out these quotes and posts or where i should do what. Anyway, The Creator exists, i am living proof because i've been smashed by reptiles so bad that they compulsively gave all there extra powers away to me which pissed them off immensely because their powers have been kept secret for a very long time and , basically, they love spinning humans and chaos is fun to them. Lucifer's kids. Lucifer, out of his compulsive rage against the Creator out did himself and created a whole civilization to take over the world and wipe out the human race(Eve's offspring) and use what's left for programmed slaves.You havn't noticed ? I keep telling everyone to go to Genesis 3:14 where it shows two bloodlines?Not like anyone has a Bible handy so i'll print it and put quotes of common sense from how i see it,and anyone can mock me all you want but i recieved 1100(A-) on my old school SSAT,you know ,the old written hard one. George Bush didn't even score that high,anyway,...The Creator punishes the Serpent(Lucifer) for decieving Eve and says...."You will be punished for this and you will crawl on your belly and eat dust till the end of your days."(The animal symbolism here is somewhat still mystery to me but does explain the term "Nature of the Beast" and "Animal Instinct" within people and also shapeshifting). Then 3:15...You and the woman will always have enmity(hatred )towards each other." (This right here explains the whole gay issue,its the foundation of homosexuality for Lucifer because he has to do everything the opposite of the Creator and Lucifer really doesn't like females,he just uses them for breeding purposes,and, in accordance with the present times, there is a new-age sexual revolution going on and i swear there are more gay people than straight now within a 20yr turn around.And finally the clincher...as the Creator is talking to Lucifer he says..."Her offspring(the human race) and *yours*(the demonic/reptilian bloodline) will always be enemies." I dont care what different kind of Bible you find or what different grammar is used,they all show two seeds,two bloodlines. David Icke has researched this back 10s of thousands of years and i know i'm right. Now to add the extras go to (Matthew 13:37-39) then read the lyrics to the song "Devil's Child"by Judas Priest which is about Lucifer's kids and they have a verse that says.."Stop pretending,you got me growing old" which regards to the demon people constantly playing the stage(RUSH2112,All the World's a Stage) then read the lyrics to the song "Balls to the Walls" by Accept(Accept what ?Tyranny) which is about how you cant stop The reptilian bloodline from taking over mocking a gullible,non-suspecting human race.Then read the lyrics to the song "Cowboys From Hell" which is about the demon race taking over your town which they have already done accross the nation. Then go to myspace/erikthered9 as i am on a lone Crusade against the very evil that has destroyed my country and programmed a whole new generation to accept misery as life which is the exact opposite of how it was back in the day. I'm pissed,THEY took it all away and i'm going out like Braveheart.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I just wrote something you might want to see but i dont know where it went.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I'm still trying to figure out these quotes and posts or where i should do what. Anyway, The Creator exists, i am living proof because i've been smashed by reptiles so bad that they compulsively gave all there extra powers away to me which pissed them off immensely because their powers have been kept secret for a very long time and , basically, they love spinning humans and chaos is fun to them. Lucifer's kids. Lucifer, out of his compulsive rage against the Creator out did himself and created a whole civilization to take over the world and wipe out the human race(Eve's offspring) and use what's left for programmed slaves.You havn't noticed ? I keep telling everyone to go to Genesis 3:14 where it shows two bloodlines?Not like anyone has a Bible handy so i'll print it and put quotes of common sense from how i see it,and anyone can mock me all you want but i recieved 1100(A-) on my old school SSAT,you know ,the old written hard one. George Bush didn't even score that high,anyway,...The Creator punishes the Serpent(Lucifer) for decieving Eve and says...."You will be punished for this and you will crawl on your belly and eat dust till the end of your days."(The animal symbolism here is somewhat still mystery to me but does explain the term "Nature of the Beast" and "Animal Instinct" within people and also shapeshifting). Then 3:15...You and the woman will always have enmity(hatred )towards each other." (This right here explains the whole gay issue,its the foundation of homosexuality for Lucifer because he has to do everything the opposite of the Creator and Lucifer really doesn't like females,he just uses them for breeding purposes,and, in accordance with the present times, there is a new-age sexual revolution going on and i swear there are more gay people than straight now within a 20yr turn around.And finally the clincher...as the Creator is talking to Lucifer he says..."Her offspring(the human race) and *yours*(the demonic/reptilian bloodline) will always be enemies." I dont care what different kind of Bible you find or what different grammar is used,they all show two seeds,two bloodlines. David Icke has researched this back 10s of thousands of years and i know i'm right. Now to add the extras go to (Matthew 13:37-39) then read the lyrics to the song "Devil's Child"by Judas Priest which is about Lucifer's kids and they have a verse that says.."Stop pretending,you got me growing old" which regards to the demon people constantly playing the stage(RUSH2112,All the World's a Stage) then read the lyrics to the song "Balls to the Walls" by Accept(Accept what ?Tyranny) which is about how you cant stop The reptilian bloodline from taking over mocking a gullible,non-suspecting human race.Then read the lyrics to the song "Cowboys From Hell" which is about the demon race taking over your town which they have already done accross the nation. Then go to myspace/erikthered9 as i am on a lone Crusade against the very evil that has destroyed my country and programmed a whole new generation to accept misery as life which is the exact opposite of how it was back in the day. I'm pissed,THEY took it all away and i'm going out like Braveheart.

signature

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EriktheRed9

YOU MUST SEEK THE CHERRY WITHIN THE PIE AND THEN BECOME IT.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by EriktheRed9]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

Yeah,my whole life has been ripped off by THEM. I wrote a huge message on page 3. So now you have songs lyrics too. Thanks for at least understanding what i have written.It's huge and if you look around you will see all the proof you need because the reptilian bloodline was created by Lucifer to not have a conscience about anything really,they can rope someone off and hang them out to dry and not give a rats ass about it.Also you can spot one by the fire in his/her eyes plus they always go Jeckle and Hyde from one day to the next like you dont even know who they are anymore. Go to myspace/erikthered9. i made this website because i figure it really is almost all over.I've traveled thousands of miles in the past 4yrs just to find out that i really am the only one left of my kind so i have nothing to lose. The same thing happened when evil went thick back in the Atlantis days and the Creator went..THWACK, bigbang,ice age whatever,he can do anything.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I left big reply on page3

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

Yes you're right about THEM controlling basically everything now,hard to even find an ICKE book,everything's roped off,controlled and i'm smashed for not conforming. I dont care, i have to stand tall for all the love, peace,and intgrity that was lost in the onslaught of madness. I somehow found a way to live penniless in 20 degree weather.The Creator protects me and even helped me quit my party habits. Never thought i could do that,but he's really there and we dont have much time. He will even pull out members of Lucifer's bloodline if they so ask but i dont think they know how. You dont have to be a Bible Thumper to ask the Creator to pull you out of the Wreckage,just mean it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I like your picture, thanks for understanding what i have written and dont be offended by what i may write especially if someone pisses me off.

link   

I like your picture, thanks for understanding what i have written and dont be offended by what i may write especially if someone pisses me off.

link   

[edit on 15-1-2009 by EriktheRed9]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I am truly glad you know your conspiracies. May the TRUTH set you FREE.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EriktheRed9

ok, when god tells the snake in the bible that it wil forever be at war with humans that isn't about two bloodlines, one of which is shapeshifiting lizard men -its a desperate attempt to answer the question posed to theological academics in the old days when the bible was being written -why if god made the world has he also made animals like snakes that just kill humans for no reason -it's a loop hole to get away with one of the major problems with the creation myth.

god created everything, he set in motion a plan which only ends when the jews are in israel with a temple, etc then seven angels sound seven trumpets.... Never does it suggest that lizard alien hybrids will end the world, so i'm saying if the end of the bible is wrong and the world is ended by too many lizard babies then the bible is wrong, god is wrong, none of it happened and thus we can't base the proof of this on the bible.... see my problem?

heavy metal music isn't real, its written mostly by brainless idiots (i've met a few of them) who aren't very good at anything but writing nice worlds and thrashing guitar solos.

that said, cow boys from hell is a great song, the meaning and angst which it portrays can be clearly seen in the lines "They say the bad guys wear black / We're tagged and cant turn back" - because metalheads are often seen as terrible people, pierced demons out to destroy all thats good in the world, by mainstream society they're saying 'well shucks, give a dog a bad name...'

Latter in the song again we see this sentiment "From my double barrel, 12 gauge, / Cant lock me in your cage" they are saying via metaphore that if you try to oppress someone and cage them, force them to be something they don't want to be then they'll rebel and win as we see in "Were takin over this town"

the song isn't about lizard people taking over the world it's about a generation fighting the social constraints of a moderately repressive society, they're actively rejecting the religion and christian moral system which they;ve seen at best failing to deal with a modern world while most of the time it simply makes the situation worse, they;ve seen the system being hypocritical, unfair and unjust and it's being forced on them by people that treat them like scum. -they hate 'dull backwards christian america' so they pick the most opposite thing they can to offend it, they don't really worship satan and they don't really know any lizard men.

oh and Devil's Child is clearly about a woman he's in love with, someone who is going to smash his life up because hes in love so much, she has her claws in him, hes her slave, etc -its all very standard poetry, like a hack robert browning basically.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by NatureBoy]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There really is an evil seed among men ...the bible even says AN ENEMY hath done this ......Who is the ENEMY ? satan ....

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

A tare is a BASTARD WHEAT ....
a kind of darnel, resembling wheat except the grains are black

I believe that the tares may be people completely possesed by the devil .
I am not sure I believe satan can create peoples ...but he can mingle with the seed of humans ...like in the OT .....which makes HYBREDS .........

Not sure if they are actually literally like reptiles ..but ...satan was considered a serpent,leviathon,dragon etc ..so I suppose it is possible ....I just always thought was just something that suggests the nature of satan ...like a serpent .....slithery snakey sneaky poison asp .............

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EriktheRed9
reply to post by Davood

WELL GOLLLEEE BUBBA, HOW CAN YOU BE EVIL ? WHERE DID THAT ORIGINATE FROM. ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF THIS BAD. I SUPPOSE YOU LIKE THE BAND SLAYER ?

[edit on 14/1/09 by masqua]

My name isn't Bubba, and I don't listen to "bands". I believe your inability to read has manifested evidence here. I didn't say I wasn't evil; that wasn't the point of my post.

Personal attacks against me aren't really important for me to defend, I don't care who you are and you will never find out who I am, so I don't really care what you think or say about me; therefore no need for me to defend against them. You only lose credibility when you do this.

If you refuse to read and respond to intelligent communication, then that's your prerogative. Other people mean to have polite discussions.

Deny Ignorance (and ignorant people).

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

know what that bit of the bible says to me?

back in the day people said to the priests - we plant only good seed and yet weeds grow, your god is rubbish.

To which the priest said - RAGGGHHHH IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP GAWD THEN ALL SEEDS WILL BE BAD!!!! or some such and said that it wasn't god that was making the world hard for man but the devil and only by worshiping god (killing the best animals and giving the best bit of them to the priests) could the people ever live a happy life.

can someone please answer my question about how the bible can both be a 100% accurate source of info and yet wrong about the end times -lizard people aren't going to end the world, god will judge everyone when the angels blow those seven trumpets OR its all nonsense and we need to use more reliable info (such as actual proof maybe)

also when picking small sections of the bible apart for clues about lizard men do the long sections which tell you not to look for special interpretations, false dogma, etc, etc not make you worry that you are going against gods will?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Correct,and the word for taking over someones body(the body or person is"the host"). I also believe there is a new fiction book called that,big seller right now. I also find it amusing that people would rather read a book on how the demon is going to take over themselves rather than reading a book to prevent that from happening,or maybe they should read both,ya think ? Everyone surely has to not under estimate the tenacity of Beezlezebub and how he would endlessly force these dark ages upon man kind using technology combined with reproduction to overcome the human race and take over the world ruling with extreme tyranny,and that's where i come in to all this because i am a blast from the past and THEY killed the day.How could THEY..but THEY did,THEM bastards,so now yo got one pissed off last hippee off the chain.And, also, my fellow wise person,would you be so kind as to write out the small verse of Matthew 23:31. Its just another tiny piece of back-up within the wonderful book of wisdom. Thank you,you are someone really cool.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why people in the book of Revelation who take the mark of the beast cannot die ..even though they want to and try to ?
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

I have a theory as to why ...(just a theory mind you ) .....I dont say this is truth ..because I may be way off ..............
So many experiments are going on right now with Science and Technology for man to live LONGER and possibly even escape death if they can ..
What if they really do figure it out and end up where whatever they did to themselves (with pills,surgeries,modifications for longer life etc) is the very reason they WONT DIE DURING THAT HORRIBLE time ?

There may even be something in the Chip (that man creates) that causes them to not be able to die and have to suffer through this stuff alive ....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Why did Jim Morrison call himself The Lizard King ? answer,because he came into his superpowers and got arrogant and the only thing he really did was nothing,he was dark and now he's gone.

Nice try. Didn't work. Cowboys from hell is about the demonic race taking over any given town in this roped off country and i dont care what you say because i've watched this country die within the last 20yrs and evil killed it and you know it because you helped. That song is just like the song from Accept where they say...THEY are coming to get you, you cant stop them,lets plug a bomb in everyones ass an pray to the walls of the bodies of the dead,lets make the world scared and show the sign of victory. Bend over and blow yourself stage player,you call yourself a soldier i bet,a soldier of doom to kill all good until there is nothing left but darkness.Go back to your minions of evil reptile soldiers and tell them Erik the Red told you all to kiss his pretty little white wazzoo. They all know who i am. Megadeth calls me The Peaceful Man That Stands Tall.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

wow, good point ,you're on it, havn't even arrived to that point yet. And can you imagine the overall misery created from evil that will make these people want to die but cant,that's worse than death,that is Hell. Its getting deep beyond the reef and we still cannot find Sinbad...SIN-bad. Is nothing sacred from the demon hordes of darkness....SANTA CLAUS is really SATAN CLAWS, what a bitch.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

Say,Bubba,did you realize that if you claim there is no Creator then you claim that the band Slayer's whole carreer hating God was a figment of who's hallucination ? Also, that means that you go against everything BlackSabbath, ozzy, Judas Priest,Iron Maiden, Dio, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Rush..ect said within all those lyrics. I guess you must be right then because i would surely believe you rather than all those bands right ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join