It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Reproduction of Demonic/Reptillian/ET Hybrids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
100 years ago people were driving around in a horse and buggy.Now we have nano-technology and playstation3.In case anyone hasn't noticed,ET has been here for a long time and then some. While everyone is still waiting to see some flying saucer in the sky,the inner circle evil scientists, who are the founders of the HellSpawn and RoseMary's baby, have been really busy experimenting with significant offspring phenomena. To make it sound a little more clear to everyone.....Evil is killing the world because at least 50% of the people which surround you are reptilian bloodline in human skin. To add an extra helping of chaos on this you must realize that the reptilians that have the most superpowers(mindreading,dimension hopping-timetravel,telepathy,shapeshifting,x-ray vision,multiplied hearing)are reptilian-demonic-ET- hybrids. Back in the day,or i should say, what ended the "day"was a new generation of reptilian bloodline(what Ozzy Ozbourne calls the CRAZY BABIES) that have now,somehow, mass-reproduced bigtime without anyone suspecting...(Genesis 3:15)This passage shows two bloodlines and explains the gay movement in one short paragraph.Unfortunately i have stumbled on another theory of my own;...If THEY can Turbo-Spawn demonic/reptilian/ET hybrids at this rate, killing the world with evil, who the Bible calls THE WICKED,then within a certain amount of time they will be able to wipe out the human race completely just by using humans for spawning purposes,in other words,if every human is used to make a hybrid then soon there will be no more humans except the last ones used for spawning getting older and then extinct.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by EriktheRed9]

[edit on 14-1-2009 by EriktheRed9]

more]

Replaced All Caps in title.

NOTE: do NOT edit mod alterations, please

[edit on 14/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And your source for this would be were ?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EriktheRed9

Nice use of ATS buzzwords in your jumble of text.

please read : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Replaced Big Quote with 'Reply to'.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

I gave you one source(Genesis3:15)and now i'll give you another (Matthew13:38-39)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elemensa
And your source for this would be were ?

Through my experiences i know this too be true but if you want sudden proof then i already posted one and here's another..(Genesis3:15) and (Matthew 13:38-39)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
man, there is no truth in bible or any other religion books ... its just an history to make people do whatever they tell u to do ...

really...plz dont associate religion with this alien theory, because it sucks ...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So do these hybrids have souls? If not then where would the soul of the pure human end up? If this were to be true I don't think our souls can be hybridized.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davood

Nice use of ATS buzzwords in your jumble of text.

please read : www.abovetopsecret.com...

SAY WHAT ?,I have no clue what you're talking about and i'm already getting hammered for what i have written which basically tells me that this whole site is infiltrated with evil and they will try to make me look the fool but they cant because i have come too far.When you hit something on the nose..it immediately freaks out.

Fixed quote

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
oh no the alien demon reptilian brain mashing machine has ruined your ability to construct a cohesive block of text, if only you could lay out the evidence in a constructive way we could rise up and defeat the demon alien reptile people!

oh well i guess i'll go back to mindlessly following #their# evidence based science and trying to understand the world through logic, common sense and verifiable sources.

Thanks for the heads up though, if i get turned into a demon alien lizard member of the NWO illuminarti mason jesuit crime family from space then i'll wish i had believed you.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111
So do these hybrids have souls? If not then where would the soul of the pure human end up? If this were to be true I don't think our souls can be hybridized.

They have Lucifers blood and are created with a compulsiveness that will inevitably destroy them but you already knew that.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
oh no the alien demon reptilian brain mashing machine has ruined your ability to construct a cohesive block of text, if only you could lay out the evidence in a constructive way we could rise up and defeat the demon alien reptile people!

oh well i guess i'll go back to mindlessly following #their# evidence based science and trying to understand the world through logic, common sense and verifiable sources.

Thanks for the heads up though, if i get turned into a demon alien lizard member of the NWO illuminarti mason jesuit crime family from space then i'll wish i had believed you.

Actually what i have written is a very valid way for the end to occur,in fact,its too easy to figure out within all common sense.So anyone with any intelligence would have stopped looking for saucers in the sky ,pissed on the crop circle and figured out that ET is basically a chemelion in human skin all around us.But ,hey, of course anyone on this certain site would rather choose ignorance instead of intelligence,that would be the sign of the demon.Nice try reptile,why would you hang in a site like this,so you can bend the truth when someone states it ?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"It is wiser for beetle to travel bark of tree rather than swim dew of grass"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EriktheRed9

"It is wiser for beetle to travel bark of tree rather than swim dew of grass"

WTF?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've made reference to some things regarding supernatural or alien activity in the bible, but that doesn't mean everything the bible as interpreted by many to mean is than true also. Say bible and people get offended and won't even listen. Words such as watchers and fallen can be used for aliens, aliens supposedly say people are containers and the bible says mouthpieces and hosts.

I think the basic instincts for survival are used incorrectly with certain or most people and makes us appear more so-called reptilian or beast like. Unless of course you're reptilian and see things from their perspective.

I don't know why they would want to be crossed with us if they believed we were inferior. Possession can also now be known through mind control and implants.

Some say aliens are vegetarians. Would you be less afraid of a vegetarian reptilian? Maybe they also like salad with the meals?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

we don't like the term 'reptile' it's considered racist, could you consider using the term 'cold blooded overlord' or 'icy hearted half demon half lizard lord' please, thanks.

What you said may be a valid way for the end to come, it doesn't make sense in a rational way though so it's not going to create any converts is it? What is this end that you're causing to come by writing in this crazy style? are you in charge of bringing the end to us? maybe it's not me who's the lizard demon.

what do you hope to gain by posting this?

also what can we do to stop the evil lizard demon people (like myself) from creating the halfling race of superdoom and eating the world?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man, there is no truth in bible or any other religion books ... its just an history to make people do whatever they tell u to do ...

really...plz dont associate religion with this alien theory, because it sucks ...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Faiol]

Really, and i guess your truth would be lies because you are a reptile so keep talking so i can prove it to the world.All demons do is contradict themselves.It is the demon who participates in all conspiracies to be involved with the chain-reaction of destruction it causes.The reptile is responsible for all conspiracies and all top secret conflict. For it is the demon that kills the world with evil. George Bush is a reptile.Every Queen,King,Prince,elite banker,billionaire and chump responsible for killing this world is a [SNIP] demon reptile.Thats what they do,they destroy everything until there is nothing left...EVIL - A vaccuum of doom that decieves and devours everything in its wake until there is nothing left.The demon will kill everything and then the Creator will kill the demon(all of them forever),so basically,within all common sense, the demon will commit suicide out of his own compulsive stupidity and that is what i call Spontaneous , uncontrolled, compulsive , psychotic Suicide. Why is any thing top secret ? Because there might be some cunning evil behind it ? There's definately evil behind it,so how can there not ? And how can there be no evil without the Foundation of evil behind it (Lucifer).There is your alien and his friendly Annunikki buddies killing the world.Ain't it great watching everything get bushwacked,making sure all the children have no future but genocide.You guys are a peach,let me tell ya.

Removed profanity.

Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

we don't like the term 'reptile' it's considered racist, could you consider using the term 'cold blooded overlord' or 'icy hearted half demon half lizard lord' please, thanks.

What you said may be a valid way for the end to come, it doesn't make sense in a rational way though so it's not going to create any converts is it? What is this end that you're causing to come by writing in this crazy style? are you in charge of bringing the end to us? maybe it's not me who's the lizard demon.

also what can we do to stop the evil lizard demon people (like myself) from creating the halfling race of superdoom and eating the world?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EriktheRed9

Good people know the kind thing to say,wicked people only say things that hurt.Evil people look for ways to harm others,even their words burn with evil..
This site said ABOVE TOP SECRET so what i have stated would help anyone who was wondering why and how all this chaos and confusion in this world was happening.I help people,you, on the other hand,are there to make sure the chaos runs freely and you have given yourself away because i barely finished writing my piece before you people were all over me which proves this to me.You didn't even have time to contemplate a response to what i wrote which means that instantly you smashed my piece which is more than legit,its right on and you helped prove that point because you are my back-up now,you are the very people who are helping to kill this planet.**May any other readers please take note** The demon has infiltrated every place,every family,every school,every home and is the most lethal disease known to man within the history of the universe.MY TOPIC IS VALID TIMES 50 especially on a site such as this.The people that have immediately commented here are demons,truth be told,they have given themselves away.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
" ....blah blah blah......demons....blah blah blah.."

Reference: Bible

Please stop using your BS fairytale terminology for the sake of research community and if you disagree could you please explain what a demon is, what it looks like and what are some of his motives ?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Okay people post about the topic and not each other.
Please and thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join