It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Marilyn Monroe' hormone discovered

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Have scientists got nothing better to do but to just make stories up about meaningless crap like this?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Posting this for the benefit of some of the younger lads on ATS who may or may not have ever had the opportunity to see what a real woman looks like

They dont make 'em like this anymore.

Paris Hilton couldn't even carry these women's luggage....not even on her best day.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Exactly...woman aint like that anymore,and most younger ones dont want to be like that..shame on humanity shame on you!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

From Wiki There is this about the 3 natural occuring human estrogens:

[edit] Steroidal
The three major naturally occurring estrogens in women are estradiol, estriol, and estrone. In the body these are all produced from androgens through actions of enzymes.

From menarche to menopause the primary estrogen is 17β-estradiol. In postmenopausal women more estrone is present than estradiol.
Estradiol is produced from testosterone and estrone from androstenedione.
Estrone is weaker than estradiol.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

By 'eck she needs a few pies down 'er fer proper curves

Gimme a Yorkshire lass any road, as strong and full of body as proper Yorkshire beer (not thin and weak like southern lager)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719Paris Hilton couldn't even carry these women's luggage....not even on her best day.

Paris Hilton is not attractive, she's just scandalous; at least list someone like Heidi Klum, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hatheway, etc...my generation has plenty of beautiful women that are just as good looking if not better than those you showed.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Originally posted by BlackOps719Paris Hilton couldn't even carry these women's luggage....not even on her best day.

Paris Hilton is not attractive, she's just scandalous; at least list someone like Heidi Klum, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hatheway, etc...my generation has plenty of beautiful women that are just as good looking if not better than those you showed.

Paris Hilton don't have curves and she's done her fair share of shagging.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
celebrities.ninemsn.com.au...

Could it be changing now as we speak. Or are media trying to make the guys happy. Are these after pictures really their before pictures. I think some pictures are their before pictures being touted as after pictures. Oh well we will see for sure intime.

By the way Eva Longoria has filled out beautifully and hotter then ever. I hope Teri Hatchers sickly thin frame will follow suit as her face is to drawn in thin and making herlook a little older. Plump cheeks always looks good and teensy on a woman and Eva has pulled it off.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by meadowfairy]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Exactly...woman aint like that anymore,and most younger ones dont want to be like that..shame on humanity shame on you!

I see shapley women outside all the time, in tight jeans, dresses, skirts.... Where ya been!? It's heaven out there!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I don't know. To me, a woman's eyes are my first look. If they can hold with mine, for just a bit longer than casual, and I can feel it burn clear to my toes, then it's Pass Go, collect $200.

I never held with big women, (you know, the ones that can whip your ass, keep you warm in the winter, and in shade in the summer,) but I like them full figured, and I like the thin ones, very trim, also Marilyn Monroe-like, tall, short, petite, long legs, . . . you know what?

I like women!

There's someone for everyone.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I'm the same I love women all shapes and sizes, if they attract me, then they attract me! Also I have no race preference at all. If they are beautiful they are beautiful!

But I do love a woman with nice hips, thin waist, toned thighs, big curvy ass thou.

But every woman has her "unique" beauty, something that catches your attention, the eyes, the way she laughs etc that is why it's hard for me to define what's attractive.

By the way people say men are more attracted to physical apperance, I believe that's wrong I believe there is a balance. For example you can think a girl is hot in her picture, but if you met her, her personality would put you off BIG time.

Or you might think a girl seems alright in her pic, but if you met her, everything about her personality makes you more attracted to her than anyone else, her atomosphere is fun and attractive, making you feel warm love feelings.

I'm really just saying too much now, my point is, what attracts someone is very unique, complicated and different to every person. There is no secret ingredient. Everyone is differnt, that's the gift.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Have they found the hormone that makes women irrationally seek conflicts, arguments, fights etc. with the guys they're with?

I'd like to know how that can be removed.

Seriously though...

... one minute you're cuddling, the next she's freaking out over something that happened 3 years ago.

That's gotta be hormonal.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Have they found the hormone that makes women irrationally seek conflicts, arguments, fights etc. with the guys they're with?

I'd like to know how that can be removed.

Seriously though...

... one minute you're cuddling, the next she's freaking out over something that happened 3 years ago.

That's gotta be hormonal.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by johnsky]

Lmao us women hold in our emotions and when the right time comes for the s hite to hit the fan you better be ready with some chocolate, we always shutup with chocolates. Inserts big grin here

[edit on 5-2-2009 by meadowfairy]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

she looks more like she's confused and also looks like she just woke up

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

I find Marilyn to be very pretty, but I always thought that Audrey Hepburn took the cake for those days...I'm only 20 so I can't say much about the past....but anyhow, I think it's more sad to see a society that offers obese sized clothing, frankly I like women to have a smaller frame, curves can be obtained without being fat...but I can certainly say that I find women like Natalie Portman who is almost curveless to be extremely attractive. I for one would rather see a size 00 in a store than to see a section made for fat women, or men for that matter, it's frankly quite grotesque. I'd date a size 00 girl anytime, and I think seeing bigger sizes say more about our society than smaller sizes. I actually find the girl in your third picture posted to look great, the second one looks a bit trashy.

I like a balance, curvy girls are not supposed to be fat at all, for example girls with big asses can be super toned and fit, it's just their natural body shape, not fat. That's where some people get confused.

Healthy is attractive.

A curvy girl is curvy because she naturally has a body like that, so she could be thin but still curvy.

That's why natalie portman is attractive. She's NOT too skinny. That's her natural body type! if she got skinny, you would notice the difference don't you think?

So basically what I'm saying is, a thin girl looks good if she has the natural body for being thin. That's WHY when women who do not have the natural petite body shape try to get thinner and thinner, they look like crap!! Because their body type cannot get naturally thin like people who are. So they become very unhealthy looking instead.

Healthy is attractive.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What many of you fail to understand is that curvy hasn't died as an attractive asset. It is just in competition with other social factors these days, thats all.

The modeling industry, who push their walking waifs into the media, are a driving force behind the mindset. However, most men I know would much rather a girl with some meat on her bones... instead of just bones.

At least some of this generation's actresses aren't all sticks.

Scarlett Johansson

Rhona Mitra

Nadine Velazquez

Natalie Martinez

[edit on 5-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

johnsky, I don't think that ability can be explained hormonally.

It's like every little mistake, error, oversight, slight, screw-up, and shortcoming you make is burned into a special part of their memory that can be brought up in an instant!

You have completely forgotten the thing, and they can tell you when, where, how, who, how many, time of the day, what everyone was wearing, and exactly - no close to- but exactly what you did wrong, said wrong, looked at wrong, thought about wrong or even wished wrong.

Uncanny.

And they can all do it.

By contrast, my mind is like a sieve. I can't tell you what I was doing this time last week.

But damn, I love 'em. If we could just figure out a treatment for that long-term memory!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

The unhealthy thin fashion is a girl thing in my opinion. Just like MANY other things. What I mean is they don't do it to attract men, they do it for other women!!! It's the other women who judge them and make them feel insecure.

Women can be cruel to each other..

Men still and always will love curvy women. Walk down a street and they are ALWAYS the ones that get the most heads turning.

Even women stare at them lol!! They stare a LOT actually. What is up with that? Anybody care to explain?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yeh it's like they make a list in their head of things to remember so they can use it against you at the right time!!!! Amazing!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Indeed.

I learned an interesting lesson about that last year.

At college in my class there was 2 girls that the others all envied.

One was an up and coming model, who had a mix of Caucasian, Spanish and Filipino blood. She was pretty much up and down, no curves to speak of. Borderline anorexic.

The other was an extremely intelligent girl majoring in law. She had real, natural beauty and was one of those girls who could be 99% close to those 'perfection' equations that Da Vinci came up with. She was half Polish and half German and had a healthy hourglass figure.

Was quite amusing throughout the year to watch them compete for attention, one consciously and the other by accident.

The lawgirl managed to stop the room without trying and had an undeniable presence. The model seemed jealous of it and attempted to steal as many moments as possible... mainly through the use of risque clothing.

Safe to say that by the end of the year, the lawgirl was in a stable relationship and the model was still single.

(Ok... not entirely sure of the message in that now... but it worked in my head when I started typing
)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join