It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Marilyn Monroe' hormone discovered

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 



(Ok... not entirely sure of the message in that now... but it worked in my head when I started typing
)


Haha I do that, I start typing then I end up not being really sure what exactly my point is lol.

But yeah good story.

And of course by the way I'm not saying non curvy women don't get heads turning, they sure do(I love you girls too!). But the curvy women seem to always get more peoples heads turning when outside, ESPECIALLY if they wear heels(the sound makes everyone look! they're like magic shoes lol) And maybe it's the way they move too!


I wouldn't mind being a scientist so I can study women to understand this subject more. LOL just just kidding.



[edit on 5-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]




posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
The unhealthy thin fashion is a girl thing in my opinion. Just like MANY other things. What I mean is they don't do it to attract men, they do it for other women!!! It's the other women who judge them and make them feel insecure


Although I don't fit the anorexic unhealthy thin body type girl, I'm very petite. It is NOT done on purpose, and most certainly not done to attract other girls! I simply can't gain weight. As for other women judging, yes they do, they make snide remarks and give looks that could kill when you're smaller than them. FOF.

To each their own. I prefer a smaller body type for a man. Most women prefer the bulky muscled guys. Why are smaller men not picked on to this degree
So you're right, it's a girl thing.



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Although I don't fit the anorexic unhealthy thin body type girl, I'm very petite. It is NOT done on purpose, and most certainly not done to attract other girls! I simply can't gain weight. As for other women judging, yes they do, they make snide remarks and give looks that could kill when you're smaller than them. FOF.

To each their own. I prefer a smaller body type for a man. Most women prefer the bulky muscled guys. Why are smaller men not picked on to this degree
So you're right, it's a girl thing.

Then that means your perfectly fine the way you are. I know quite a few naturally thin petite women(petite is cute), and they tell me other women, especially fatter women make rude remarks about how thin they are a LOT.

So I feel you, and there is NOTHING wrong with you.


By the way I did not mean "attract" women, haha, I meant to impress or to fit in with their standards etc.

Anyway please read my previous post.


Healthy is attractive.

A curvy girl is curvy because she naturally has a body like that, so she could be thin but still curvy.

That's why natalie portman is attractive. She's NOT too skinny. That's her natural body type! if she got skinny, you would notice the difference don't you think?

So basically what I'm saying is, a thin girl looks good if she has the natural body for being thin. That's WHY when women who do not have the natural petite body shape try to get thinner and thinner, they look like crap!! Because their body type cannot get naturally thin like people who are. So they become very unhealthy looking instead.

Healthy is attractive.


They are just jealous of you.

I love women all shapes and sizes, every woman has unique beauty. I don't know why some women feel the need to judge other women, it must be self conscious reasons.

Peace.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Heh - Maybe it's just me, maybe not...

Anyone think men have a fascination, somehow, with staring at women who try to avoid being stared at???

Odd ones, some men.
Not all women like to be stared down and googled over. I just never understood what it is that makes 'em stare.

Maybe some are into shy.



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Then that means your perfectly fine the way you are. I know quite a few naturally thin petite women(petite is cute), and they tell me other women, especially fatter women make rude remarks about how thin they are a LOT.

So I feel you, and there is NOTHING wrong with you.


By the way I did not mean "attract" women, haha, I meant to impress or to fit in with their standards etc.

Anyway please read my previous post.
They are just jealous of you.

I love women all shapes and sizes, every woman has unique beauty. I don't know why some women feel the need to judge other women, it must be self conscious reasons.


I misunderstood! I thought you meant sexual attraction.
I did read your post after I replied. Should have read it first.

Personality is half of the attraction to anyone.


[edit on 5-2-2009 by violet]



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Anyone think men have a fascination, somehow, with staring at women who try to avoid being stared at???
I just never understood what it is that makes 'em stare.


I think we women stare too.
2nd line ... we're just better at hiding it!



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Anyone think men have a fascination, somehow, with staring at women who try to avoid being stared at???
I just never understood what it is that makes 'em stare.


I think we women stare too.
2nd line ... we're just better at hiding it!

Yes women are good at hiding the fact they are staring at a guy, unless of course they want the guy to notice.


It's funny, I know some women can tell when a man is looking at her. When I see a man stare at a girl, I sometimes laugh in my head, because I know she knows he's staring even thou he doesn't realise it.

But about women..... When an attractive woman walks on the bus for example, I sometimes see another woman STARE at her, stare her down looking up and down at her body more than any man on the bus, like she wants her real bad!

Can someone explain that to me? Is she intimidated by her, attracted? looking at her fashion? lol....hmmm



[edit on 5-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
. Should have read it first.
What's strange is when I was a teenager or early 20's it seemed old men found me attractive. Now it's switched, younger guys give compliments and men my age don't seem to. Not that I'm complaining., it's just rotten timing!

Personality is half of the attraction to anyone.

Haha, maybe younger girls these days don't compare to older girls, a lot of younger girls are immature etc. The younger guys see you and find you more like what they think is attractive.

Am I right?



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Yes women are good at hiding the fact they are staring at a guy, unless of course they want the guy to notice.

It's funny, I know some women can tell when a man is looking at her. When I see a man stare at a girl, I sometimes laugh in my head, because I know she knows he's staring even thou he doesn't realise it.

But about women..... When an attractive woman walks on the bus for example, I sometimes see another woman STARE at her, stare her down looking up and down at her body more than any man on the bus, like she wants her real bad!

Can someone explain that to me? Is she intimidated by her, attracted? looking at her fashion? lol....hmmm


Ok I guess I was being naughty ... I meant hiding it from one's significant other! You're right we can tell when we're being watched. Sometimes it feels ok, other times a bit creepy, depending on who's doing it.

I think when you see a woman looking at another women that's attractive, it may be they're studying how she pulled that look together to be so noticeable. She might be admiring her hair, clothing etc.

It could also be jealousy or intimidation, or just thinks she has a nice figure or she "could want her badly". But I'd go with what you said about the fashion. If I've stared at any girl, that's probably why I did it. Or girls will actually be looking like they're staring at the entire package, but really just admiring one thing, like shoes or a hand-bag! Guys don't look at another guy and say "i love your jeans" or "OMG I just love your hair". But this is what they do, not me personally (I'm not vocal about it) to a stranger.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by violet]



posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet


It could also be jealousy or intimidation, or just thinks she has a nice figure or she "could want her badly". But I'd go with what you said about the fashion. If I've stared at any girl, that's probably why I did it. Or girls will actually be looking like they're staring at the entire package, but really just admiring one thing, like shoes or a hand-bag! Guys don't look at another guy and say "i love your jeans" or "OMG I just love your hair". But this is what they do, not me personally (I'm not vocal about it) to a stranger.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by violet]


Yeah I agree it could be any one of those things. (by the way I think I might be talking way too much in this thread lol)

Also I think guys do look at other guys sometimes, like they see a jacket or some clothing that they think, hmm that looks cool, I might get that kind of clothing, they just look quickly instead and not so interested.



[edit on 5-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw
 


I respect your opinion and everyones opinion, but my opinion is that women portrayed in today's magazines/ads are not realistic and cause many young girls to have body issues. And lets be honest, the majority of those girls go to extremes to keep those bodies they just don't admit it. However, some of them are naturally that way. PS. I'm talking about the models that have absolutely no shape.

I personally think that curvier woman are more attractive like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Marilyn, Scarlotte Johanson, and Selma Hayack.

Marilyn had hips, but they were nowhere close to being the slightest bit big.



posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
this should bolster the esteem of a few whales I reckon!



posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I love me my curvaious (sp?) women, too bad according to this article they are prone to cheating
. They probably come out with another article saying the same about men with really broad shoulders and pronounced jaw lines. That's why it's good to find balance, and if you insist, make sure it's just a fling.



posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This just reinforces my rule of never dating what society would view as a 9 or 10 in a woman.

I go after the 7's and 8's, because they've usually got a little bit of heart left in them.

I'm about a 9 or so, and have really hot chicks flirt and try to get with me on a regular basis, but I blow them off, and no I'm not gay.

I'm just super picky. Luckily, I've found an awesome mate about 6 weeks ago now.

She has the most incredible eyes, and is a solid 8, on the outside, and a perfect 10 on the inside



posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Curvy women with hourglass figures are just as attractive to men these days as they have always been. It's only the fashion industry and magazine publishers that have a size zero fetish.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
Curvy women with hourglass figures are just as attractive to men these days as they have always been. It's only the fashion industry and magazine publishers that have a size zero fetish.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)


And hollywood. But yeah I believe you are right, as most men that I know aren't attracted to boney women (no offense my slimmies). I love pretty much all body shapes, but a women with a little bit of body fat and some curves makes my head twirl.



posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
" The reason man are attracted to big hips and snoggers is because its the natural instinct to bare children. They wont mention this because they are trying to make man love the barbie figure and ingrain it into their minds to forget aout curvy women and go for the infertile stick figures. There is the conspiracy that they are trying to create an infertile society to bring down the population control. "

Welp, they failed with me, ill take a curvy woman ANYDAY over a poor little starving girl, who could play their ribs like a xylophone.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join