It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will CIT take its evidence to the authorities?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gonenuts

What is wrong with you! It has been proven! Is your head buried so deep in the sand that you can’t pull it out?

Something has been proven?

As this thread is about CIT 'evidence', what is it that you believe has been proven?

I'm not trying to be confrontational but once you lose your objectivity you've basically, well, lost it. I'm still waiting for some sort of trump card to be laid down as are many others.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

And with all that, you've proven nothing. Show me where I've lied like you've claimed. I'll save you the time...you can't

What is wrong with you! It has been proven! Is your head buried so deep in the sand that you can’t pull it out?

You called me a liar. I haven't lied about anything, I've only stated my opinion. Do you actually read what's posted here ?

I haven't lied about anything

But of course you're welcome to try and prove it if you can
)))

OMG! I cant believe I am reading this childish rant! I thought you where an adult, I am so sorry my bad, I made a mistake I thought I was having a discussion with an adult.

Again, you're calling me a liar and I'm simply defending myself. Where I come from, we don't allow others to post false information and let it stand.

That being said, let me explain something you're just not getting. In the adult world, when we make accusations against someone such as calling them a liar as you have done, we need to back up what we say, which you have not, thus making yourself look extremely foolish.

I feel very bad if I have insulted you in anyway. I do not hurt children or their feelings because they have so much to understand. But, my apology, I will not bother you again.
[edit on 17-1-2009 by Gonenuts]

My suggestion is that you should return when you can have an adult conversation as opposed to making baseless allegations you cannot back up.

I find it amusing that you're so upset about all this when you're the one attacking me
I truly wish you well

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

Something has been proven?

As this thread is about CIT 'evidence', what is it that you believe has been proven?

I'm not trying to be confrontational but once you lose your objectivity you've basically, well, lost it. I'm still waiting for some sort of trump card to be laid down as are many others.

From what I can understand, he believes he has proven that I have lied one, some or in all of my posts in this thread when in reality, I've only posed questions to people who claim to have evidence and, from time to time, I've defended myself against unwarranted attacks.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread427539/pg1#pid5630184]post by SPreston[/url]

yet you and other CT'ers freely discuss your opinions about "what really happened" on ATS constantly.

If you really meant that CT'ers shouldn't share info with "the enemy" (pause for sinister music), then you wouldn't be giving the enemy your positions, opinions, etc.. here which according to you would allow them to use your own info against you.

Facts are facts.
If CT'ers really had any facts, they'd be contacting agencies left and right.

If CT'ers really had any facts, they'd be contacting agencies left and right.
They have! Who told you they have not?

I made a statement and ask you a question! Where have I attack you?

I find it amusing that you're so upset about all this when you're the one attacking me
I truly wish you well

You are very good at twisting words around to make yourself look good however; it is you that has issues. I am surprised you find this all amusing.

My suggestion is that you should return when you can have an adult conversation as opposed to making baseless allegations you cannot back up.

I have not made any baseless allegations, and if I have why don’t you clearly demonstrate where? And you do not have the right to tell me when I can return to ATS! ATTN: MOD!

Now for the Lie that you told it is right here:

Too bad, I was hoping to learn something other then disdane from you

Did you write this? What does disdane mean? Then your next post is the one below so you are lying or you do not know what “disdane” means!

First let me say I don't like nor dislike you. I don't know you to make that decision and would never think that a few posts here would allow me to know you enough to decide whether I like your or not.

That being said, let me explain something you're just not getting. In the adult world, when we make accusations against someone such as calling them a liar as you have done, we need to back up what we say, which you have not, thus making yourself look extremely foolish.

Now look who is extremely foolish!

I have already made apologizes to you, however, that was not enough for you. Instead you came at me like a two year old screaming and ranting. You see my ignore tab, use it!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Gonenuts]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I truly wish you well

You are very good at twisting words around to make yourself look good however; it is you that has issues. I am surprised you find this all amusing.

I'm not interested in trying to twist anything around. All I'd really like to do is view factual information.
And let me clarify, I don't find anything about the event of 9/11 amusing. The only thing I find amusing is your attempts at deflection.

I have not made any baseless allegations, and if I have why don’t you clearly demonstrate where? And you do not have the right to tell me when I can return to ATS! ATTN: MOD!

Please re-read my statement. I never TOLD you anything. The word "suggestion" is CLEARLY visible in your own quote.

Now for the Lie that you told it is right here:

Did you write this?

YES.

What does disdane mean?

Main Entry:
1dis·dain Listen to the pronunciation of 1disdain
Pronunciation: \dis-ˈdān\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English desdeyne, from Anglo-French desdaign, from desdeigner
Date: 14th century

: a feeling of contempt for someone or something regarded as unworthy or inferior : scorn
www.merriam-webster.com...

Then your next post is the one below so you are lying or you do not know what “disdane” means!

OOOH now I have a choice and could no longer be a liar ?
Well let me cut this off right now.
This is what I meant: What I've learned from you, is you seem to have contempt for me.
My sentence structure, not to mention spelling of the word, was poor at best. You'll have to excuse that as I typically type very fast to get the thought out. I usually review things like that before posting however this time I did not. MY BAD.

First let me say I don't like nor dislike you. I don't know you to make that decision and would never think that a few posts here would allow me to know you enough to decide whether I like your or not.

This quote from me, is accurate.

Now that being said,
This board is about when/if cit will take evidence to the authorities.
And the best you could come up with is that I lied about liking you ?
And I've just cleared that up and apologized for poor sentence structure and spelling.

So now we have that out of the way....
I assumed you actually were claiming I was lying about the subject matter of this thread as opposed to the above.

So now returning to the topic at hand, I am simply looking to find out if anyone with real evidence and not just opinion, is going to take said evidence to the authorities? If not, why not? I mean seriously, why bother trying to prove something like this if you have no intention on bringing the criminals to justice?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

reply to post by jfj123

I thought as much. Everytime someone asks for evidence, this is the typical excuse.
Facts are facts. Opinions are opinions. If you had facts, I would think you'd want them known to get the word out.
The reality is, you have your idea's and opinions but no solid facts to support anything you've said here.
This is again the biggest problem with the truth movement. Chest thumpers claiming to have done all this research and they know all and feel sorry for us little people. The reality is, they have nothing but their own uneducated OPINIONS.

i find it interesting that all you want is the facts...and the truth movement does too...but when videos, audio recordings, witness statements, documents, REFUSE TO BE RELEASED BY THE GOVERNMENT, then it is YOU...YES YOU...that should insist the government release the information.

it's like a murder investigation taking place, and nobody is allowed to see all of the evidence, just the parts that the prosecution wants you to see, but the suspect is tried and convicted and the case is closed. what you are saying is simply illogical and unreasonable.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

reply to post by jfj123

I thought as much. Everytime someone asks for evidence, this is the typical excuse.
Facts are facts. Opinions are opinions. If you had facts, I would think you'd want them known to get the word out.
The reality is, you have your idea's and opinions but no solid facts to support anything you've said here.
This is again the biggest problem with the truth movement. Chest thumpers claiming to have done all this research and they know all and feel sorry for us little people. The reality is, they have nothing but their own uneducated OPINIONS.

i find it interesting that all you want is the facts...and the truth movement does too...but when videos, audio recordings, witness statements, documents, REFUSE TO BE RELEASED BY THE GOVERNMENT, then it is YOU...YES YOU...that should insist the government release the information.

it's like a murder investigation taking place, and nobody is allowed to see all of the evidence, just the parts that the prosecution wants you to see, but the suspect is tried and convicted and the case is closed. what you are saying is simply illogical and unreasonable.

Well to start with, there have been many associated ongoing investigations over the years so releasing information that may have to do with them is simply not possible.
Also, since you'd like to use a courtroom analogy, it's like court spectators asking for access to evidence the jury normally would see.

That all being said, I would honestly like to see everything released so we could get this over with one way or the other.

You never know, I might be totally wrong and I accept that as a possibility. I just haven't seen any evidence to suggest that the government was involved in pulling off 9/11.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You never know, I might be totally wrong and I accept that as a possibility. I just haven't seen any evidence to suggest that the government was involved in pulling off 9/11.

So you don't see the eyewitness testimonies of the flightpatch at odds to what the official story requires as evidence of at least a staged event?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I just haven't seen any evidence to suggest that the government was involved in pulling off 9/11.

Well it is clear you have not done any real research into 911. I call a cover up, as being involved, what do you call it?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by almighty bob

Some people turn very “blind” when hard facts hit them in the face! They cannot believe that our government would do such a thing. Infact, it is imbedded in their minds that it is imposable. What happened to denying ignorance?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by almighty bob

So you don't see the eyewitness testimonies of the flightpatch at odds to what the official story requires as evidence of at least a staged event?

Could you please be a bit more specific?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

I just haven't seen any evidence to suggest that the government was involved in pulling off 9/11.

Well it is clear you have not done any real research into 911. I call a cover up, as being involved, what do you call it?

I like this response.
Since I disagree with you, I am the one who hasn't done any research

Yep, I must be the one that's wrong

Or maybe your interpretation of what you're reading is wrong?
Is that at all possible? This is a serious question, if you don't mind answering it, I'd appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Some people turn very “blind” when hard facts hit them in the face! They cannot believe that our government would do such a thing. Infact, it is imbedded in their minds that it is imposable. What happened to denying ignorance?

Maybe you should simply ask me this question so you know where I stand.

Well, I'll go ahead and tell you anyway.

Can I believe they "would" do such a thing. Sure, I can. I've seen the Bush goons trample all over the Constitution in front of an audience for a solid 7 years.
Now the big question is, do I think they're smart enough to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude? NOPE, I sure don't.
Do yourself a favor and write down all the information in one location pulling the CT'ers ideas together into one coherent theory. You'll realize how many people must be involved, how much time, planning, material, etc... and you'll realize how silly it becomes at that point.

The current administration constantly gets caught doing things that are immoral, illegal, etc.. and if they really were super smart, they'd never get caught thus keeping us in the dark and keeping us loving our perfect government.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by almighty bob

Could you please be a bit more specific?

Thanks.

Sorry, in rereading my post I can see how it is ambiguous.

You said:

CIT have presented multiple eyewitness testimonies that would indicate that, contrary to the official story, the flight that allegedly impacted with the Pentagon flew over the naval annex and north of the Citgo gas station.

The official story requires the flight to have come in on a completely separate trajectory, given the downed light poles and the damage pattern displayed to the Pentagon.

This would lead to the conclusion that the light pole damage and the actual impact damage were staged. This staging would seem to only have been able to have been carried out by Government affiliated agencies.

Therefore, as I would view it, these eyewitness statements would be evidence pointing towards Government involvement in the execution of, at the very least, the Pentagon attack.

I was curious in that you seemed to discount these eyewitness testimonies as evidence and was wondering why.

I hope that is clearer.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yes much clearer, thank you very much.
Unfortunately, I may not have been clear with some of my posts which may have lead to some confusion.
You see, my posts have been associated specifically with the trade towers. I am honestly a lot less familiar with the pentagon crash site and frankly am not able to address your questions without doing some additional research which I am more then happy to do. I'm a bit more familiar with the Shanksville crash but again not as much as the trade towers crashes/collapses.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted by jimmyx

posted by jfj123
Well to start with, there have been many associated ongoing investigations over the years so releasing information that may have to do with them is simply not possible.

Also, since you'd like to use a courtroom analogy, it's like court spectators asking for access to evidence the jury normally would see.

What jury? There is no jury for 9-11. There has never been a jury for 9-11. There has only been blocked investigations, confiscated and censored evidence, gagged eye-witnesses, a lying and deceiving White House, the 9-11 Whitewash Committee filled with insider political hacks, and endless, changed and rewritten when convenient propaganda and disinformation, and nonsensical new physics laws.

Then instead of a jury, we have paid propagandists such as NIST, Purdue University, Integrated Consultants, the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Structural Engineering Institute, Warren Buffett, the US Mainstream News Media, and the Popular Mechanics magazine rag; and you guys among many others.

Were you referring to the Zacherias Moussaoui kangeroo trial? Maybe also the deliberate sexual attacks and torture at Gitmo? You hypocritical deniers pretend that there is only one piece of evidence against the insider perps at a time, gleefully clapping your hands BECAUSE the government has suppressed and censored most information and evidence and eyewitnesses. You do not see the hypocrisy of chasing after Terry Morin's account when 20+ other proven and reinterviewed eyewitnesses ALSO place the aircraft Over the Naval Annex rendering the official flight path impossible?

We are not court spectators. We are The People. By OUR Constitution and OUR Bill of Rights, this is OUR nation and this treasonous government works for us. Maybe you do not believe this, but regardless We the People deserve the Truth and NO MORE LIES. So you get off your butt and you demand that the government releases the information. You are either for us (The People) or against us. There is no middle ground.

[edit on 1/19/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
SPreston, we have waited patiently for seven full years for you to put your money where your mouth is. Enough is enough.

We expect you to bring your evidence to those authorities who can act on it by January 31, 2009 at 6:00 pm EST. We require certified proof of delivery to the authorities as well as the content of your claims.

Failure to do will be considered as your concession that you have been bluffing all along and that you are unable to support your claims.

You'd better get to work.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Heh, no worries.

My previous post covers the essentials of the evidence that CIT has uncovered although, obviously, their investigations go into far greater detail. Up to you whether you view it or not of course, but there is a great deal of information and evidence that they have posted both on these boards and on their website which would seem to point strongly toward Governmental involvement or collusion with, at the very least, the Pentagon attacks which would also be an indication of their involvements with the other attacks on that day.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

What jury? There is no jury for 9-11. There has never been a jury for 9-11.

Notice how I used the word analogy. ?
Let me say again, government agencies typically do NOT release information pertaining to ongoing investigations. That has been one of the reasons information has not been released over the years.

Then instead of a jury, we have paid propagandists such as NIST, Purdue University, Integrated Consultants, the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Structural Engineering Institute, Warren Buffett, the US Mainstream News Media, and the Popular Mechanics magazine rag; and you guys among many others.

Yes everyone is in on the conspiracy except us here at ATS
We're the only people who don't know what's really going on

Were you referring to the Zacherias Moussaoui kangeroo trial?

NO. At no point did I bring it up.

Maybe also the deliberate sexual attacks and torture at Gitmo?

NO. I am familiar with the fact that the bush administration ok'ed illegal torture methods but since I didn't bring that up, I'm not sure why you are now.

You hypocritical deniers pretend that there is only one piece of evidence against the insider perps at a time, gleefully clapping your hands BECAUSE the government has suppressed and censored most information and evidence and eyewitnesses.

I'm sorry, exactly when did we meet and become friends? Because if you don't personally know me, you have absolutely no grounds to call me a hypocritical denier. Is your argument so weak you must resort to insults? Come on, seriously.....

You do not see the hypocrisy of chasing after Terry Morin's account when 20+ other proven and reinterviewed eyewitnesses ALSO place the aircraft Over the Naval Annex rendering the official flight path impossible?

Well I do know there is a current thread on ATS right now that disputes what you're saying. Does that mean the OP and all those in the thread agreeing, are "in on it" too ?

We are not court spectators. We are The People. By OUR Constitution and OUR Bill of Rights, this is OUR nation and this treasonous government works for us. Maybe you do not believe this, but regardless We the People deserve the Truth and NO MORE LIES.

Oh my god ! LISTEN to me again. It was an analogy !!! I was not referring to a real court, jury, etc.. Please pay attention !!!

So you get off your butt and you demand that the government releases the information. You are either for us (The People) or against us. There is no middle ground.
[edit on 1/19/09 by SPreston]

I want the truth. There is only one truth. Evidence is needed to get to the truth. I'm looking for evidence but have not seen any only speculation and opinion. It's not my fault particular bits of evidence are not available to you so stop blaming me and pretending like it is my fault.

I'll tell you what, you write up a letter of demand requiring the government to release all information related to 9/11 so we the people can review it, and I promise I'll sign it. If we can get millions of signatures, we can present the letter to the media and congress and we'll see what happens at that point. Since you're so hyped up about doing something, you get off your butt and do it !!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

hey thanks for the info. I'll check out the sight and see what they say.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join