It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will CIT take its evidence to the authorities?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

SPreston, we have waited patiently for seven full years for you to put your money where your mouth is. Enough is enough.

No, enough is not enough! YOU do not get to have that say ever. jthomas, I have watch your threads, and post, for a long time, and it is obviously clear, you are against (WE THE PEOPLE!) and you clearly support this lying government. I have never seen a poster get so excited, when something cannot be proven.

Failure to do will be considered as your concession that you have been bluffing all along and that you are unable to support your claims.

You'd better get to work.

No one is bluffing here jthomas, do you have anything to add to this thread When will CIT take its evidence to the authorities? Besides your insults and ridiculing.

I have seen a lot of evidences that proves the government has lied to the American people, in every aspect of 911. The problem we have here, is there is no one willing to risk their life, by taken down the Bush administration, *if* the administration did pull of 911 then chances are if anyone willing to take them on will be killed. If this government killed three thousand people live on TV then they will kill anyone that gets in their way. That is what the CIA is, they are hit men for our government, and that has been proven many times over. So,jthomas , I know you are delighted, that no one can take Bush, and Cheney, to court and you know that it will never happened. However they will have to pay for their evil wrong doings, when they die, and have their life reviews, and have to answered to God. Hopefully, they will be thrown in the same pit with Hitler!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Gonenuts]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gonenuts
reply to post by jthomas

SPreston, we have waited patiently for seven full years for you to put your money where your mouth is. Enough is enough.

No, enough is not enough!

That is why you'll be here 20 years hence claiming 9/11 was an inside job but never taking any action.

YOU do not get to have that say ever. jthomas.

You've had your say for seven years and have said nothing. It's time to put your money where your mouths are.

I have watch your threads, and post, for a long time, and it is obviously clear, you are against (WE THE PEOPLE!) and you clearly support this lying government.

That is your fantasy because you fell for the nonsense that we have to magically depend on the "government" to know what happened on 9/11. You just gave yourself away as falling for your 9/11 Denial Movement canard.

I have seen a lot of evidences that proves the government has lied to the American people, in every aspect of 911.

You imagine it.

The problem we have here, is there is no one willing to risk their life, by taken down the Bush administration, *if* the administration did pull of 911 then chances are if anyone willing to take them on will be killed.

You really fall for what your Truther leaders want you to believe.

If this government killed three thousand people live on TV then they will kill anyone that gets in their way.

So they let you and your 9/11 Denial Movement post here freely for 7 years? Gosh.

That is what the CIA is, they are hit men for our government, and that has been proven many times over.

It's obvious the CIA has come after you.

So,jthomas , I know you are delighted, that no one can take Bush, and Cheney, to court and you know that it will never happened. However they will have to pay for their evil wrong doings, when they die, and have their life reviews, and have to answered to God. Hopefully, they will be thrown in the same pit with Hitler!

Don't worry. There is an Arab Truther looking for you as a recruit to accomplish just that. You can contact Arab Lawyers Association Deputy Secretary-General Abd Al-'Azim Al-Mughrabi care of Al-Jazeera:

Guests Lose Their Tempers During Al-Jazeera TV Discussion on Whether Bush Is a War Criminal.

"I'm sad to say that the things he said are contradictory, fictitious, and meaningless. I don't know what exactly my colleague is saying. You asked him a question about the crimes perpetrated by the Nazi of our times, George Bush, and his neo-Nazi comrades, who have destroyed the world, along with their own country, America, as we are now seeing.

"Today, Iraq has regressed to pre-medieval times as a result of the barbaric Nazi destruction by the U.S. administration, under the leadership of the war criminal Bush. In the Arab Lawyers Association, we have been preparing for the past four years to try him as a war criminal.

"We have founded the Arab Center for War Crimes Documentation especially for this purpose - for him, his colleagues, and his ilk. We are counting the minutes until he will no longer have that false, colonialist, so-called immunity he enjoys in his capacity as president of the United States. Once he leaves office, we will go after him.

"You and everybody else know that there is no statute of limitations on war crimes. We will continue to go after Bush and his ilk until justice is done. Hitler never imagined that he might be defeated. He never imagined that he might stand trial. He never imagined that he would be driven to suicide in order to avoid trial. A worse fate awaits George Bush in the future."

www.memri.org...

Get on with it, man!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gonenuts

I have seen a lot of evidences that proves the government has lied to the American people, in every aspect of 911.

Excellent. You have seen a lot of evidence that PROVES the government has lied to the American people. PROOF is a strong word and if you really have that, go to the media IMMEDIATELY, go to the authorities. If you really have PROOF, take it to open minded people such as Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Robert Wexler, etc...
They will listen to someone with PROOF.

The problem we have here, is there is no one willing to risk their life, by taken down the Bush administration, *if*

Now you're saying IF? You just said you had PROOF they DID !?!?! Which is it?

And if noone is willing to risk their life, then why bother with this whole CIT thing to begin with. If the information will never do anything but collect dust, it's an exercise in futility for CIT.

the administration did pull of 911 then chances are if anyone willing to take them on will be killed.

And noone in CIT has any guts? Noone is willing to put it on the line?

A great man once wrote:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

—Thomas Jefferson-

Soldiers risk their lives every day defending freedom. I would think the least CIT can do is the same thing.

If this government killed three thousand people live on TV then they will kill anyone that gets in their way.

No, not IF, you said you had PROOF.

That is what the CIA is, they are hit men for our government, and that has been proven many times over. So,jthomas , I know you are delighted, that no one can take Bush, and Cheney, to court and you know that it will never happened.

Then all of this research by CIT is a waste of time. Nothing can ever be gained from the information you claim they have.

However they will have to pay for their evil wrong doings, when they die, and have their life reviews, and have to answered to God. Hopefully, they will be thrown in the same pit with Hitler!

Oh is that when CIT will bring PROOF, as you call it, to the table? Is their report to be delivered only at the gates of heaven?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"I would question the value of such a paper because the Journal of 911 studies is published by Jones' organization and the papers published almost exclusively support Jones' position. It would seem to need extra review when we see the primary author is a retired Canadian theology professor [Graeme MacQueen, PhD – Associate Professor of Religious Studies and founding Director, Centre for Peace Studies, McMaster University (ret).] The coauthor claims to be a mechanical engineer who has written on the Kennedy conspiracy.
If Jones is to have any legitimacy to his claims at all, he will have to publish a paper in a non-captive journal subject to actual peer review. "

Correction #1: MacQueen is not and has never been a professor of theology. Religious Studies is not theology. It is the academic and non-confessional study of world religions, using the methodologies of the social sciences and humanities. In his case, it was the textual study of Buddhism that was his area of specialization. In addition, he has had almost 30 years of reseach and teaching in the area of peace and conflict studies.

He brought in two engineers, Szamboti and Korol (see notes), to help give mathematical precision to the argument he had developed.

Correction #2: Szamboti does not merely claim to be a mechanical engineer: he is one. Whether he's interested in the Kennedy assassination is irrelevant to the quality of the article.

Correction #3: The journal of 9/11 studies calls itself a peer-reviewed journal because it is one. I have had three articles published in it and all have been reviewed carefully. In all cases revisions have been required, sometimes major ones. The present article was reviewed by several people, not all of whom were sympathetic to the argument. The article went through a year of peer review and numerous revisions.

Note: if you want to criticize the article that's fine, but you will have to do better than this. Please start by reading it. This ad hominem stuff is getting old and does not advance our search for the truth.

GM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join