It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Five Discussion...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, long wait. I just did some checking, and seems I somehow missed that Sawyer rescued Claire after she was lying in the rubble (I must have been up getting a drink or something)...so I guess she is alive after all. Still seems weird she would leave her baby though...especially to leave with a biological father she never really knew....something's weird there, and likely plays into the reason she'll be back as a regular.....

Are you referring back to the house explosion? I hope she's still alive but the smoke monster (presuming it has been taking the shape of Locke, Christian, and Claire) appears to only take the forms of dead people, i.e. Locke and Christian. If Claire is alive, I can't imagine why she'd be chilling in a cabin with Jacob's nemesis.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Alexander_Supertramp]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't think it's only the smoke monster that's been the one creating images of the dead people. I think it's Jacob also. (such as Ana Lucia and other, helpful ghosts).

Locke is a different story than the usual apparition (as is Christian, I believe). I think it has something to do with the fact they were dead when they arrived (and since Jacob took Christian's form (if we believe him, he was stating to be speaking on his behalf), I'm thinking the dead Locke gave the nemesis the "loophole" he was looking for, i.e. a corpse to inhabit, that was dead when off the island).

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Just want to give you all an update. I will be creating a Season Six thread soon, so be sure to look out for that. (I will post a link to that thread here when I do.)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
(Insert emoticon of generic character tapping foot and waiting impatiently)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I feel like I need to almost see the entire season again, just to get up to speed...been so long....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
(Insert emoticon of generic character tapping foot and waiting impatiently)

Are you really that impatient? I just don't want to start it now and have X number of pages that is pre-season discussion.

Originally posted by Gazrok
I feel like I need to almost see the entire season again, just to get up to speed...been so long....

Definitely!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here she is, Losties:

'Lost:' Season Six Discussion...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join