It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
All I can say is WOW, the Big Lebowski is NWO propaganda. I have watched that movie at least 20 times its my favorite movie. I can't believe this. I thought it was about the Dudes Carpet that pulled the whole room together.

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 10-1-2009 by trustnobody]

Well apparently the carpet symbolized the wool that was pulled over our collective right eyes of Horus, & the room was the population of the world that would be united under a one world government.

You need to open your eyes, maaan, unplug from the matrix & wake up from the deep hypnotic trance that the Illuminati has put you in etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by estar
Most of those videos were highlighting a typical triangle or circle, you could do this to almost every single movie out now. Actually it's almost impossible to have a movie with out a triangle and circle, this doesn't mean its a "Sun" or "Pyramid" symbol. Don't get me wrong there is alot of Masonic symbolism out there but alot of this is clutching at straws and usually if there is any its alot more distinct. Plenty of designers use the Sun and Pyramid symbols mainly because it's recognisible, like the Pyramid in the 5th Element its just a link to the Pyramids of Giza nothing more.

You're right, it's called Shape.

Some films have scenes with nothing but STRAIGHT LINES which can be a form of Line Orientation...or Line Quality..depends.

Circles usually mean a new world or new outlook that the character is having. Like I said, it depends.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Even if some evil corrupt organization that as you say wants to dominate all humans and use them as slaves do exist, then damn, they make interesting movies. Where is Star Wars? Stargate? and so many more? ;P

Among all the thousands of movies they've influenced with some idea or another, they've all made me think. Made me question reality and wonder what is truth, who I am, etc....even the famous children's song,

"row row row your boat, gently down the stream,
merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream"

I love these kind of thought provoking ideas because they allow people to explore new perceptions and see the world differently.

Although the Disney movies make me a little worried...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why the sun worship phobia ?

It is not half as bad as worshiping the invisible old man with deep voice.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Big Lebowski? Illuminati propaganda film? Really? Reallllly?? Have you even actually watched it? I did not watch my buddies die face-down in the mud so you could call the Big Lebowski NWO-propaganda! That's very un-dude of you.

Seriously, if you were joking, it would be really funny. We'd have a laugh together, I'd pat you on the back and go, "The Dude, an Illuminati figure?? That's rich, man, real rich!" But unfortunately, you seem to be serious. And that's sort of scary. Maybe you should take a break from this whole conspiracy thing for awhile and watch movies just for their entertainment value. I'm sad to be the one to tell you this, but every piece of art doesn't have a nefarious hidden meaning. Sometimes, things just are what they are... man.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A 9-11 one on Fight Club is a very intresting video, but I wouldn't go to far with any of it.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by estar]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

This is a Bummer Man. I will never be able to watch the Big Lebowski the same way again. The Dude was my hero. Not to mention a great Bowler. Seriously though I think that we see propaganda on network tv more than movies. It makes more sense and would be practical.

Peace,
Trustnobody

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
While I'm not certain I agree with your opinion concerning the the films you've referenced, I still think the theories are interesting.

Hollywood is certainly filled with all kinds of conspiracies - especially in the early days, so I agree - I too think a Hollywood conspiracy forum would be an awesome asset to the ATS community.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Dude, absolutely NOTHING in any of those videos had anything to o with the illuminati, it had everything to do with simple geometry, triangles, wheels, circles, checkard tiles (I had them in my kitchen at one time, gaps! I must be part of the illuminati!)

Look, IlUmInAtIs, teh Amish has em!!!!11!!11ones!!!!1!!1!!elevens!!1!!!11!

Sun worship wheels!!!!

Sun worship wheels and a phalic pyramid!!!!1!!

MORE pyramids!!!!

Clock work orange pyramid sun worship phalic symbol satan lions taco bell!!!1!!!!!!!!oh teh ones and elevens!!!1!!!!!!!1

Sorry for all the dramatics, no, i don't believe the Amish ae part of the iluminati, but seriously dude, what I'm trying to say is that simple geometry are NOT symbols of the iluminati, yes, the iluminati use simple geometry for many of there symbols, but it's honestly because it's appealing to the eye, plus the fact that sacred geometry is very practical for everyday use.

Hollywood does put sublimial messages into pretty much everything the do, I was watching Wall-E and noticed of subliminal messages and NLP.

Sometimes Hollywood uses symbolism, but usually it doesn't have much to do with the iluminati, it's usually for advertisement or to establish an idea, much like in the series "Smallville", they use the superman "shield" as a symbol of authority and to establish a conection between heors and law enforcement, if you've ever seen the show, you may have notice this:

Metropolis Police Badge:

Superman Symbol:

And then of course there is there subliminal advertisement:

I agree with you that there should be a "Conspiracies in Hollywood" section, but what you've offered is not solid ground or reason enough to have ATS start a whole new section on the forum, I would try and find something more solid to present, not saying that what I've shown is solid and the "be all, end all", but honestly it's a heck of a lot more factual and solid concerning evidence than what you have presented though.

-Lahara

[edit on 10-1-2009 by TheRandom1]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hmm...paranoid point of view. Equally compelling arguments can be made on the themes of these films that are pitted against the government and the men behind the curtain.

The Wizard of Oz illustrates the state of the US at the period in which the book was written, with the small American farmer being the good guy and the wicked witches of the west (industrialization of California) and east (Wall Street) being the bad guys. It is also a fictional story to entertain children.

None of these films are giving the Illuminati control over my mind, sorry.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There might be some truth in what you're saying, but honestly these are just really really good movies...I'm not a fan of Keanu Reeves but that's besides the point.

What next? The Dark Knight is part of it too? What about Rocky Horror Picture Show? Tideland?

Most are just cult classic, because they're popular they are automatically some dark sinister way to mind control the world?

You can't single out director's like that either, Terry Gilliam, who directed the movie Tideland with Jeff Bridges (big lebowski) is a SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY messed up movie

what about The Damned Thing? Easily one of the goriest movies aside from the Saw series, Tobe Hooper.

Just because a director is "sick" doesn't mean their work is intended to soil our minds.
Look at Guillermo del Toro, the dude is twisted but in my opinion HE'S A GENIUS (Cronos????), and I very much doubt he's in on some huge Hollywood Illuminati conspiracy

People need to STOP BLAMING ART for these kinds of things. Sure like I said there probably is some truth in what you're saying because I believe that every outlet in the US has a little bit of conspiracy behind it, but where do you draw the line and just let it be.

Let me ask you this, is the Curious Case of Benjamin Button an Illuminati movie too? I mean I thought it was GREAT...so does that mean they brainwashed me?

-JR

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"The Big Lebowski" as a tool of TPTB? Surely, the Dude would not abide that!

Where the OP's theory goes off the rails is in the assumption that any use of a triangle or a sun automatically implies an occult connection.

In "Lebowski", those grandiose set pieces with staircases and valkryies were modelled after Busby Berkely musical numbers. If there's an occult meaning to the staircase & checkered floor symbolism, you'd have to go back to Berkely, who made his name with kaleidoscopic images of showgirls.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
(From Wizard of OZ vid) Cross=sun....heart=sun...12 spoked wheel=sun....lion =sun....sun symbol =sun........................IS THERE ANYTHING AT ALL THAT DOESN"T EQUAL THE SUN? LOL. Under these "not so obvious" pretenses anything could be a subliminal conspiracy. Now I know that conspiracies of the highest order exist and have been placed in everything all over for generations, yet, somehow I believe in this particular case....you are digging deep. When I watched Wizard of OZ (with a gun pointed to my head) I saw these images and all I saw was a stupid lion that reminded me of my ex mother in law...a 12 spoke wheel (that when not greased up sounds like her screeching voice) and all of the other purported images...but nothing said Illuminati to me. The movie, in fact, spoke more of a message to me of our people, who in the face of danger from a more powerful entity had no heart, no courage, no brains. This higher power had lot's of 'little people' (repubs and democrats) who worked for them unquestionably to make the big machine work and at the end it turns out that this big machine with so many parts was run by a single man (antichrist possibly) nevertheless...ran by so few parts. If you think about it....it's exactly how life for us has actually played out (without all of the fiction and midgets). As far as sublims in movies...yes, they are there, but really, does it matter that much when the people don't even know what they are looking at? They (masons) see a sun...the peeps see a wheel. Who cares? A bigger question is what is YOUR agenda? Why are YOU working so hard to tell us of these messages that really affect us in no way?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
reply to post by MrVertigo

This is a Bummer Man. I will never be able to watch the Big Lebowski the same way again. The Dude was my hero. Not to mention a great Bowler. Seriously though I think that we see propaganda on network tv more than movies. It makes more sense and would be practical.

Peace,
Trustnobody

Bowling???? Dude are you serious? Throwing a ball (sun-worship) down a lane and knocking down pins arranged in a TRIANGLE (pyramid-duh!)

Bowling alleys are nothing more that NWO/Illuminati desensitization camps, where the sheeple mindlessly flock in to get programmed.

Edit: and don't even get me started on curling or darts...

[edit on 10-1-2009 by MrVertigo]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have no problem with the Matrix, Fifth Element, Wizard of Oz. I can't accept the Big Lebowski. I love that movie. I always felt that it was about Taoism in a way because the dude never really does anything he is only a victim of circumstances. He is like a Block of wood floating in a steam, going where ever the current takes him. I hope we can save the Dude from this conspiracy theory.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
Bowling???? Dude are you serious? Throwing a ball (sun-worship) down a lane and knocking down pins arranged in a TRIANGLE (pyramid-duh!)

Bowling alleys are nothing more that NWO/Illuminati desensitization camps, where the sheeple mindlessly flock in to get programmed.

Edit: and don't even get me started on curling or darts...

[edit on 10-1-2009 by MrVertigo]

Lol, guess that's why my friends love to bowl and i hate it, lol.

Thanks man, that made my day.

A star (sun worshiping, phallic, orange, pyramid, pizza hut symbol) for you.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
I pretty much agree with everything you state, except:

But just remember this... All these stupid lizard conspiracies, these Niburu theories... Were created in this 1997 movie.

Not true IMO, back in the late 70's, maybe early 80's, V the series covered the reptilians taking over our media idea, this ignores the reports from centuries and millenia ago, although, these could be just active imaginations of superstitious people.

Nibiru has been around for a while too, the best example I could give for contemporary theories is Sitchin, now alot of his research is heavily based on his opinions rather than evidence, although he does show some compelling information. Point is, his first book was written in the 70's.

All that said, I agree with you. A board would be good, although I probably wouldn't frequent it much

Some of these ideas have been around for a while, one of the reasons I find them interesting.

EMM

[edit on 10-1-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

This is true... I worded that completley wrong... I didn't mean to say that they were CREATED in The Fifth Element... I meant to say that they were obviously portreyed in this film.

So again, this 1997 film showed us something that 'we here' on ATS would be discussing quite a bit in the near future. These theories have grown extensivly in popularity the past three or four years... But they never even crossed my mind when I watched this movie in 1997...

But thank you for correcting my statement.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
the truth is that there is tons of symbolism in Hollywood movies. Can we all agree on that?

If so, then there is a need to discuss it and dissect it to reveal possible meaning.

I believe we are running into obstacles when we try to impart our interpretations as being THE DEFINITIVE meaning.

Perhaps the focus of this thread should be to discover agreed upon symbolism or hidden meanings and then we can collectively discuss it and from our broad ranges of taste and understanding, we can come away with something more.

I have been working in the film industry for over 8 years on many films and tv series from bollywood style all the way to top Hollywood productions.

Filmmaking is a COLLABORATIVE ARTFORM. Let me tell you firsthand, that almost NOTHING in a film is ACCIDENTAL. The various departments prep for months before a single frame is shot. So yes, the various colors and textures of simple things like wallpaper, or the arrangement of the coffee cups is planned and is executed to elicit facets of character or theme.

So a certain director may or may not even be totally aware of the symbols being used in his or her film. There are many layers of creativity that each have a say in their particular field and they all reinforce each other, however they are not always privy to the "whys" behind each others choices.

So to sum it up, EVERYTHING that is filmed, has a PURPOSE that is discussed and debated many times before it is approved and implemented. While a symbol may be used with intention, that intention may not be known by everyone working on the film, including the director.

Great thread and looking forward to the eventual MESSAGES IN THE MEDIA topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join