It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i can find like a million triangles in my house. So they're all some kind of illuminati symbols? geez...
"sigh"
Oh my God i just realized my math teacher in elementary school is a illuminati member, she taught me triangles!!!
you're too paranoid in my opinion.
i don't believe in subliminal messages...it doesn't have any effect on people's subconsciousness. If it would it would show, does it? nope.
what am i supose to belive that sun is evil now? i dont care what some symbols represent for some people, when they mean something different in my head.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You know what? I wrote a screenplay about 2 years ago, i never bothered sending it anywhere as it was rather lame but i bet you could pick out symbolism in that if you tried hard enough. Especially as when i think about it it had pyramids, sun and even an owl in it.

If you look hard enough to see a pattern then you will see the pattern you're looking for.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Basically any vanishing point will create some triangle for you. Also a triangle is just a mathematical shape, it doesn't refer to the pyramid unless YOU want it to. The same goes for numbers, when you take a number in your head, suddenly it pops up everywhere because YOU want it to.

The only thing I will give the Hollywood productions conspiracy, is that people start saying some things can't be true because they're just movies. Although that's more the fault of the people than the directors.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The 5th element ISN'T a Hollywood movie.

It was premiered at the Cannes movie festival in France.

An event that DOESN'T Promote Hollywood movies.

Kinda ruins your theory.

dude im sorry your totally missing the point

thats a horrible excuse, BRUCE WILLIS was in that movie!!
as well other other HUGE top name actors!

the budget was freaking massive!

you saying thats not a hollywood movie is totally absurd in every possible way

they could have made the movie in Iceland with the funding of Bollywood(indian hollywood) and it would still fit the generic term of "hollywood"

Generic meaning of "Hollywood" = Any big budget big time movies.

He didnt mean it was made in California lol. YOur totally missing the point.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Look ill admit i thought this was totally bunk till i watched the videos.

Granted 25% of the videos "examples" were questionable, but some were so freaking blatent i have no idea why yall cant see it.

Theres no way it could be coincidence.

Checkered blackwhite in almost every movie?
Pyramids with Light rays coming out of them??!
Sun symbols right and left?

Im sorry my rational brain will not allow me to see this in a "coincidental" way anymore, theres just tooo many excellant examples.

And now that its been on my mind for 24hours, ive found countless examples.

If you actually look for it your gonna find it everywhere.

Think about it, in Wizard of OZ the magician actually says "from the times of isis and osiris "
and remember??

Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon plays with wizard of oz nearly perfectly.

And whats the cover of Dark side of the moon look like? (album cover)

A Pyramid!

You dont see how this beats the statistical odds?

Im sorry but theres a PATTERN here. And its beating the odds of "coincidences" big time.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hi,after reading your thread I think that a Hollywood Conspiracy board would make for some intresting reading. I tend to think that there are just alot of coincidences going on....But what do I know? =) I respect that you are following threw with what you believe ATS needs (the Hollywood Conspiracy board). Even if it's not my cup of tea I'd like to show my support. You did a great job of putting together a good thread with videos and everything. I started to read what someone's reply was to you and it disapointed me. I don't know why anyone would speak negatively about you after you put all this together with your opinions for us to see for ourselves. Thanks agian man,I hope the behind the scene people take note. I know I would visit the Hollywood Conspiracy board from time to time. Have a great day!--Mateo--

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A Clockwork Orange was a book, not an original idea from hollywood. I don't think it should be on your list.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Um...Kubrick EXPOSED these Illuminati-mind control-NASA Lies-et al!

I won't hear of anyone using Kubrick as an Illuminati aid in any form. He was opposed to them and this shows in EVERY one of his movies. He was actually killed for his last movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which EXPOSED the Illuminati and their secret dealings.

Please get your facts straight. The other movies you listed probably are pro-Illuminati. NOT and I repeat NOT Kubrick.

Thanks for listening.

wZn

Kubrick was one of us, he hated the establishment, TPTB.
And you said it best, he ALWAYS had something in his movies that people didn't want to get out, and he didn't care, he'd make sure it was in his film.

And it DOES seem a little fishy that he died shortly after Eyes Wide Shut.
I've always wondered how that REALLY went down.

I'm with you, I'll defend Kubrick to the grave my friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I pretty much agree with everything you state, except:

But just remember this... All these stupid lizard conspiracies, these Niburu theories... Were created in this 1997 movie.

Not true IMO, back in the late 70's, maybe early 80's, V the series covered the reptilians taking over our media idea, this ignores the reports from centuries and millenia ago, although, these could be just active imaginations of superstitious people.

Nibiru has been around for a while too, the best example I could give for contemporary theories is Sitchin, now alot of his research is heavily based on his opinions rather than evidence, although he does show some compelling information. Point is, his first book was written in the 70's.

All that said, I agree with you. A board would be good, although I probably wouldn't frequent it much

Some of these ideas have been around for a while, one of the reasons I find them interesting.

EMM

[edit on 10-1-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I won't hear of anyone using Kubrick as an Illuminati aid in any form. He was opposed to them and this shows in EVERY one of his movies. He was actually killed for his last movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which EXPOSED the Illuminati and their secret dealings.

Please get your facts straight. The other movies you listed probably are pro-Illuminati. NOT and I repeat NOT Kubrick.

Thanks for listening.

wZn

Here's an interesting fact about Kubrick: he died (killed?) 666 days before Jan. 1st, 2001 - the day he wished he would live to see.

Hollywood is too liberal to be part of the "conspiracy," if anything they're merely hinting at one. What it all comes down to is the simple fact that conspiracies are entertaining - why not profit off of them. Coincidences should not be used as evidence of anything. That episode of The Lone Gunmen, however... scary.

However, it is true folks in Hollywood use their sphere of influence to try and 'convert' the masses to either their political ideology or spiritual beliefs... I'll look to see if there's been a thread created on a particular case I'm thinking of.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingunknown

jesus christ. "for unknown reasons it was a hit in europe"

sucks to be you

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
#5. A Clockwork Orange. (1971)

Didn't see it. But I'll say that Kubrick is a sick, sick guy.

#4. The Big Lebowski (1998)

Didn't see it.

#3. The Matrix (1999)

Matrix 1 was good. 2 & 3 were HORRID and BORING.

#2. The Wizard of Oz (1939)

Saw it - a bunch of times. Cute film. No occult conspiracy - unless you count the numerous ghost stories about the movie.

#1. The Fifth Element (1997)

Saw it - a bunch of times. It's the kind of movie that you watch on a rainy Sunday afternoon when you just want to lay on the couch and space out. BTW - did you catch where the priest mistakenly calls Corbin Dallis - Mr. Willis? It's when the priest visits Corbin Dallis in his little apartment - when he first walks in. Bruce grins when the priest says 'Mr. Willis?' and he says back 'no - Corbin Dallis' . They left it in the movie.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To the original poster:

I agree with you completely.

To the naysayers, no one is saying that these movies weren't "great movies" - some love them, some don't.

That's not the issue.

What's clear is the way the Illuminati subliminally put their occult themes and symbols in all of these films.

Why the sudden increase in Nazi/Hitler themes in today's movies??? Is that just a coincidence? No, it's foreshadowing of their plans. The Illuminati/NWO follow a rule that they must present their scheme to the public before enacting. Most are just too blind to see it right in front of their face.

Dark Knight - Heath Ledger was haunted and ended up dead. A public sacrifice.
Brad Pitt - looks like Hitler.
Tom Cruise - Valkyrie

I mean the list just goes on and on.

Good thread - you're right - they're spelling it all out for us in their movies and entertainment. "Hellboy" video game - promoting Satan in DirectTV ads.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Look ill admit i thought this was totally bunk till i watched the videos.

Granted 25% of the videos "examples" were questionable, but some were so freaking blatent i have no idea why yall cant see it.

Theres no way it could be coincidence.

Checkered blackwhite in almost every movie?
Pyramids with Light rays coming out of them??!
Sun symbols right and left?

Im sorry my rational brain will not allow me to see this in a "coincidental" way anymore, theres just tooo many excellant examples.

And now that its been on my mind for 24hours, ive found countless examples.

If you actually look for it your gonna find it everywhere.

Think about it, in Wizard of OZ the magician actually says "from the times of isis and osiris "
and remember??

Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon plays with wizard of oz nearly perfectly.

And whats the cover of Dark side of the moon look like? (album cover)

A Pyramid!

You dont see how this beats the statistical odds?

Im sorry but theres a PATTERN here. And its beating the odds of "coincidences" big time.

You are doing nothing but making up the patterns yourself. You're seeing what you want to see, when it doesn't have anything to do with your "theory". I would say about 90%-95% of all these things are just that, coincidence, and the other was probably added to build the story of these movies. Just like your Fight Club video(which was ridiculous), all you're doing is cherry picking little scenes or quotes that could in some way resemble your theories, and you spin a web saying that the entire movie is Illuminati orientated.

The Wizard of Oz and the Dark Side album, is just that, a coincidence. Did you know that Radioheads Kid-A also plays to The Wizard of Oz just as well, if not better? Oh my god, the cover of Kid-A is a bunch of mountains that kind of look like a pyramid!!!! Illuminati, Illuminati, Illuminati, burn the witch, BURN THE WITCH!!!

And the cover to Dark Side is a prism. Its not a frigin pyramid with an eyeball at the top, its a prism. Do you even know that the original cover was supposed to look totally different, and was actually changed at the last second due to one of the band members(can't remember which one, but I'll look it up) thinkin it looked cool, and they all decided to change it? Oh my god, the inside cover has the pyramids of Giza in there! Mind-control, bahhhhhh.

So you're saying that The Wizard of Oz has SO much mind-control elements to it, that it told young stoners at the time to synch it up to Dark Side, and THEN figure out all the links to the Illuminati?
What is the overall "mind-control" message then? What is it telling us to do? I've watched ALL of those movies hundreds of times, and I want to know what "they" have been telling me to do for so many years that I had no idea about.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

He was opposed to them and this shows in EVERY one of his movies. He was actually killed for his last movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which EXPOSED the Illuminati and their secret dealings.

I thought that Eyes Wide Shut with Tom Cruise was a remake, pretty much scene for scene, of a Spanish movie taken from a novel written by someone else.

This being the case I doubt very much that Stanley Kubrick was actually killed for a verbatim movie remake taken from a novel written by someone else.

I am probably wrong though so feel free to throw some rotten fruit my way

EDIT:

Sorry. I am definately wrong, I was thinking of Vanilla Sky - stop it with the rotten fruit already

[edit on 10/1/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by formernewager

Dark Knight - Heath Ledger was haunted and ended up dead. A public sacrifice.
No, Heath Ledger was mixing a lot of drugs at the time, and he overdosed. It wasn't on purpose, it was an accident. And to attribute his death to your ridiculous Illuminati claims is a disgrace to him, and all of his movies he was in. You should be downright ashamed for even thinking up such preposterous claims!

Brad Pitt - looks like Hitler.
WOW, not even close to looking like Hitler, and even if he did, was that on "purpose" by the Illuminati?

Tom Cruise - Valkyrie
A movie based off of actual events, go figure. War movies, and movies based off of actual events have been made for a LONG time.

I mean the list just goes on and on.
Sure, your list can go on forever, cause you're picking out nonsense, and putting it into your "theory".

Good thread - you're right - they're spelling it all out for us in their movies and entertainment. "Hellboy" video game - promoting Satan in DirectTV ads.
Hellboy is actually a devil, and his prophecy in the STORY, is to take over the world. Also, the movie is based on a comic book that has been running for years, and again, is just a story for entertainment value. Should all of the movies in the world be bleak and uninteresting, due to most things being linked to the "all knowing" Illuminati? Give me a brak guys.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Aww... All my favorite films are NWO indoctrination devices

Two relevant points to this:

First of all, filmmakers read conspiracy theories too so it's obvious that you'll see related stuff in movies. It's just a great resource for ideas.

Second, if a triangles = pyramid & circles=sun worship, then we're quickly running out of non-NWO shapes to use in films.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW, the Big Lebowski is NWO propaganda. I have watched that movie at least 20 times its my favorite movie. I can't believe this. I thought it was about the Dudes Carpet that pulled the whole room together.

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 10-1-2009 by trustnobody]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Most of those videos were highlighting a typical triangle or circle, you could do this to almost every single movie out now. Actually it's almost impossible to have a movie with out a triangle and circle, this doesn't mean its a "Sun" or "Pyramid" symbol. Don't get me wrong there is alot of Masonic symbolism out there but alot of this is clutching at straws and usually if there is any its alot more distinct. Plenty of designers use the Sun and Pyramid symbols mainly because it's recognisible, like the Pyramid in the 5th Element its just a link to the Pyramids of Giza nothing more.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hm...5th Element.

It's an indie film, meaning it wasn't backed by Hollywood.

Hm...so I guess someone made a error here.

Also, Coen brothers making subliminal messages in their films? Hm...Raizing Arizona...was that a film about stealing a baby or was it really about stealing the innocence of America?

Gah I better stop, some theorists might just get ideas from that one.

Seriously though, if you're not in the business, why must feel the need to bash it?

Honestly.

Take care OP....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join