It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It looks like the US government stopped the live cam

Ex

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Anybody have a working link?
I can't get one up.
Thanx in advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex

No working links right now, time share with othe news agencies like yesterday.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Stay with the Topic Please...

"Livecam from Gaza"

Not "Shocking Images"

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I still have sonara.net up and running. But at the moment it is NOT a Ramattan live feed. I am not sure if there will be another on Sonara....

Feed is back...not live though. Just stock footage. Anything else out there?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by DragonFire1024]

[edit on 18-1-2009 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
hi
I got this one for now .... mms://media2.sonara.net/online2

Bye

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CVTman

When did they break it? Everything I read and see, including the live Ramattan feed, looks to be quiet so far. Hamas even said they will give Israel 1 week to withdraw from Gaza.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Alright, so it looks as though everyone is finally adhering to the ceasefire.

One thing that's got me perturbed though; Israels intentions were to wipe out Hamas in its entirety... now they're withdrawing at an incredible pace.

Something has changed, something must have changed.
Israel wouldn't have pulled out like this, unless their very future depended on them not being in Gaza.

To me, it feels like someone much larger just put their foot down and gave them an ultimatum.

Who that is, I haven't the foggiest. But Israel has a track record of not negotiating with anyone smaller than them, and that tells me they wouldn't be pulling out this rapidly if it were only Gaza telling them to. It would take a much larger nation threatening them to get them out of Gaza.

Now I want to know who it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I've been subconsciencely thinking this, and you brought it to the fore front of my mind. Something tells me, figuring that Hamas ain't stupid and are not like sitting ducks for Israel.

I don't believe for one millisecond that Hamas have been brought to their knees. Could Israels retreat have anything to do with it creating a bad image to the world? Did they lose the propaganda war? It's not helping them to lose allies and make their enemies more emboldened.
I can't remember where I read it but I think it has to do with 'friendly' Arab neighbors who are threatening to cut ties with Israel.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky
[To me, it feels like someone much larger just put their foot down and gave them an ultimatum. Who that is, I haven't the foggiest. But Israel has a track record of not negotiating with anyone smaller than them, and that tells me they wouldn't be pulling out this rapidly if it were only Gaza telling them to. It would take a much larger nation threatening them to get them out of Gaza. Now I want to know who it is. ]

I agree, I suspect Obama told Israel he didn't want any sass from them and that they would have to pull out now since he didn't want anything to do with sponsoring Israel's war on Hamas, making him look bad or part of the same old same old, to sabotage him...etc.

To lose the United States as a defender of Israel would have sealed Israel's fate so Israel had to pull out and save what they had left.

Sure, Israel had 2-3 days left, but what were they going to accomplish during that time frame, anyway?

I suspect one way or other, America will begin to wean itself off of Israel, and Israel knows this.

But of course, what happens to Gaza now? Their entire city was levelled, their universities gone, hospitals hit, lives ruined. The rockets will not stop. There will be too many quests for revenge.

It's probably going to be awful for Israel and her neighbors in the following months and years unless something happens.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Alright, so it looks as though everyone is finally adhering to the ceasefire.

One thing that's got me perturbed though; Israels intentions were to wipe out Hamas in its entirety... now they're withdrawing at an incredible pace.

Something has changed, something must have changed.
Israel wouldn't have pulled out like this, unless their very future depended on them not being in Gaza.

To me, it feels like someone much larger just put their foot down and gave them an ultimatum.

Who that is, I haven't the foggiest. But Israel has a track record of not negotiating with anyone smaller than them, and that tells me they wouldn't be pulling out this rapidly if it were only Gaza telling them to. It would take a much larger nation threatening them to get them out of Gaza.

Now I want to know who it is.

Maybe this was part of their plan. Go in there... blow up the entire area, kill a bunch of people. Agree to a cease fire. Then wait for the Palestinians to break the cease fire and then take them out for good. I mean... say you are a Palestinian and your wife and children died. Your restaurant was destroyed. You parents died... etc.. You would have nothing to live for other than revenge. Even if you are not part of the "terrorist" group Hamas, wouldn't you want to blow something up?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by danman23]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
mornin ats people,can anyone update me on the past 24 hrs of news on this topic?I live in michigan where we got hit with a ton of snow and have had to plow it for the past 24 hrs.also a new video link would be nice if there is one.thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Anymore feeds left? Or are they finally done for good?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

The feeds will become active again if the ceasefire is broken and all hell breaks loose again.
Untill then the feeds are either offline, or showing raw pressreports before they're being aired.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Rugged Shark-
reply to post by DragonFire1024

The feeds will become active again if the ceasefire is broken and all hell breaks loose again.
Untill then the feeds are either offline, or showing raw pressreports before they're being aired.

This was just working switch434-01.castup.net... Still going, but a black screen. Sonara will not load for me right now.

Sonara does not have the live feed...just stock footage rewinds..is there anything else out there?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok I am going to assume there are no more live feeds (besides the border trucks). I cannot find any, and people have stopped posting them now.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
yup. must have stopped sending livefeeds or its over....for now

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join