It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiNadeau2727
hi
I got this one for now .... mms://media2.sonara.net/online2

Bye

This one is working... although it could be a still image, havent seen any movement.

Edit: Yep its live but boring

[edit on 20-1-2009 by And3h]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Looks like the fighting is starting back up /akjyoe

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Haaretz news agency sources say Israeli troops and tanks are moving back into the Gaza Strip.

www.israelnationalnews.com...
www.haaretz.com... : 16:49 Gaza sources: IDF tanks roll into Gaza Strip east of Khan Yunis (Haaretz)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Looks like its heating up again and just as President Barack Obama's Middle East envoy, George Mitchell, arrives in the region.
I can't find any other News site's say that the tanks have gone back in, lets hope not.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Looks like its true some reports starting to come in now, Here's one from Press TV.

www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=83872§ionid=351020202

And the BBC news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 27/1/09 by freemindmine]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Israeli war planes strike targets in the Gaza Strip. Reports say the planes were targeting tunnels, though there is no official confirmation.

news.bbc.co.uk...
/czwnb4 (fixed the link)

Looks like it will escalate. Time to watch for the feeds.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by DragonFire1024]

[edit on 27-1-2009 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I do not get the cam from the op is there another link?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
and the cease fire has been broken..
what are we in to now?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So they are at it again are they, will the world never learn.

There seems to be no end to this problem, I dont think a solution will ever be found.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
So they are at it again are they, will the world never learn.

There seems to be no end to this problem, I dont think a solution will ever be found.

Not in the near future any how.

My worries are that they might escalate a larger conflict in the region.
All sides believe they are in the right, and nations outside the conflict are increasingly believing they would be in the right by forcefully putting an end to the conflict.
Which may serve to exacerbate the conflict, and drag NATO countries into the mix.

For the sake of peace in the entire region, this conflict needs to end soon!

For the sake of the people in the Gaza strip, nations need to get Israel to agree to allow them to take Gazans as refugees. Russia wants to do this, but is being met with political resistance from Israel. They still have a deal with Jordan regarding airstrip use for transport aircraft for just that purpose.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Israeli Airstrikes in Gaza Strip: /bkww6v

IDF bombed a police station and 2 other targets after rockets were fired into Israel.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here we go again?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Reviving an old thread. As things are gearing up again in Gaza, I am wondering if there happens to be any live feeds available? Reports on twitter suggest that drones and helicopters are circling above the strip. Would be nice to find some live webcams or feeds if the situation worsens there.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I cant find any,which is kinda odd I think. Maybe Israel has a way to target them now? I am almost certain they do as all modems are gps located. I'd guess those in Gaza are too afraid right now to put one up and I dont blame them.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Indeed. I tried to find something on Ramattan, but unfortunately, any of the links I have been able to find have been "blocked." Or rather whoever was broadcasting Ramattan is not allowing it over the net. Anyways, if anyone does come across something, please post it.

I have tracked down a Ustream link which was showing live footage up until several hours ago. I am posting it in case it comes back online today/tonight: Gaza Tonight

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Seems whoever is broadcasting the live images from Gaza on Ustream, is only doing it at night Gaza/Israel time. I missed it again, but they do have recordings of last nights events. Click on the files under the stream.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Israeli airstrike targets Gaza after multiple attacks

Any webcam links? I did a quick Google search and found nothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I believe this is a current cam in Gaza

Gaza WebCam

My mistake, it is from the protest in Egypt. Sorry.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Israel has begun bombing raids on the Gaza Strip and Hamas has declared war on Israel. Large plumes of smoke rising from the strip as we speak.

Click link for flash player: Channel 2

I have not attempted to yet track down anymore live feeds. Please list any feeds that are relevant.
edit on 14-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141 >>

join