It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RemiNadeau2727

All this just proves the Israelis do not care what the rest of the world thinks and will carry on this genocide and use of WP etc regardless. The UN has called for a complete withdrawal as have the Arab nations...but no Israel think they are above any laws.

Glad to pheonix still going on despite it all.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Humanitarian trucks make their way in: as F16s fly over www.ustream.tv... (live border feed, no sound)

Live Gaza feed is same in previous posts (copy and paste to browser. Windows Media and VLC only I believe) mms://media2.sonara.net/online2 (yes on sound)

[edit on 17-1-2009 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think this is cool. If anyone is interested in the weather in Israel and or Gaza, this site has a radar and satellite: www.ims.gov.il... Just in case anyone wondered why its a little darker right now...smoke and clouds.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
I think this is cool. If anyone is interested in the weather in Israel and or Gaza, this site has a radar and satellite: www.ims.gov.il... Just in case anyone wondered why its a little darker right now...smoke and clouds.

Thanks for the mms link but it only shows a short ad from the hoster "Sonara.net" and no video at all.

Sorry..You put so much time searching for live feeds and then you have found 1 and after a short time it`s like dead...Hope they have a live feed window.

Thanks a lot for your effort...btw. a ceasfire is very very very close..IDF has left Gaza city again and have moved their tanks to the more far parts where the most is "free land".
Israel want not lose it`s face so Levni and Rice signed an agreement yesterday which allow Israel to get all the ship and other movements direct from USA now...but that`s kinda joke because they have already received these informations since long time "unofficially"...If other people have seen the live coverage from Levni and Rice : Do you have seen the face of especially Levni?? It looked that she was short of beginning to cry and I think I have seen something like a little tear came out of her right eye....After the Hisbollah misery (where speacilists have known that they have anti-tank tandem laser guided Kornet`s but... nobody has given Hamas a chance...And the goal for Israel was to kill the Hamas ministers with 1-2 airstrikes...But same has happened like against Hisbollah and that against Hamas who have by far not the weapons Hisbollah has.., I would say much worse has happened to Israel..And the whole world has now a much different view on Israel..I expect ceasfire romorrow during Sunday.

Greetings from Germany.And thanks to all here who put so much time for finding live feeds and thanks for a interesting discussion.

[edit on 17/1/2009 by samier09]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
it's not dead for me.. plays short ad, then video starts... I been looking at it f or 4 hours and still working

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Some good shots.

HQ version...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
can anyone see any Paletinians with weapons there?

What about rockets?
I cant.

but they are hitting Gaza again as I type in residential areas after hitting another Hamas head quarters, we call them schools

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Have you seen this?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Feed is up and they are f**king bombing da schit out of em!

mms://media2.sonara.net/online2

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
another one...

mms://212.235.81.102/online2/?MSWMExt=.asx

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
First post! Big thanks to the op and all the other members who have kept the links to the feed available.

Are all the feeds down currently?

I must say that the cameramen and people at Ramattan are certainly some extremely brave people,I'm really surprised they've stayed up this long.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
and again...

h**p://w w w .ustream.tv/channel/tsahal-vs-hamas-live-from-gaza

feed is live with sound!

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Schermann]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
mms://media2.sonara.net/online2

Feed back up now!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't know if you have seen this yet, but Israel is apparently about to declare a ceasefire today:

Israel's leaders are expected to approve a ceasefire at a meeting later on Saturday, after which PM Ehud Olmert will address the nation, sources said.

The sources said the ceasefire deal did not involve Hamas.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I guess we'll see what happens.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
HUH?

...we just get the feed up and they call it off!

I ain't seen nothing yet except night time traffic and star bursts... jeez!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

There has been NO vote yet, and there has been no ceasefire.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

I doubted that there would be a ceasefire today.

Here's a quote from Israel's Army Chief of Staff, Moshe Dayan, that I just posted on another thread. The quote is from 1955, and is quite prophetic:

The state.... must see the sword as the main if not the only, instrument with which to keep its morale high and to retain its moral tension. Toward this end it may, no it MUST invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the method of provocation and revenge.... And above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
en.wikiquote.org...

That's a misattributed quotation.
Deny ignorance!

[edit on 17-1-2009 by gurnio]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If there was going to be a ceasefire, I would not hear F16s bombing targets or drones still flying. So I doubt one will come in the next hour or even minutes.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join